Was President Trump an "idiot savant"?

You just prove my point for me. Trump took a company that was already established and managed to keep it afloat. He started many side businesses as well, all of the ones he started himself failed. This is not a lie, this is a fact.
You wouldn't know a fact if it fell on you. You cannot buy or even start businesses and make money without success. Why does that simple fact escape your tiny little mind?

Please explain how you make billions if your companies do not succeed.

You make the ginger ditz press secretary look like a Mensa member.

Exaggeration! You wrote:
"because he didn't pay for services rendered, he's done that for decades."
Are you truly that stupid? Wow you have NO knowledge much less experience in working
with people that provide "services" do you?
YOU are so dumb to think that as a rule, as a common practice, Trump NEVER paid for services rendered! Once again you are proving the biased ignorant understanding of reality!
Dummy! If Trump made it a practice not to pay for services... do you think that any of these properties would be maintained?
Do you really think all these locations would have services rendered if Trump never paid?
How truly ignorant!
View attachment 554060
trump is a bad taste in their mouths because they hate him. HATE him. They don't know why they HATE him, but they do. There isn't any possible discussion with HATERS who can't just accept the man for who he is. Rude, obnoxious, wealthy and former president.

You wouldn't know a fact if it fell on you. You cannot buy or even start businesses and make money without success. Why does that simple fact escape your tiny little mind?

Please explain how you make billions if your companies do not succeed?
He thinks Trump stole the money. They say he has a mind of an 8th grader, yet can't explain how he's been successful.

The dictionary defines an "idiot savant" as
"a person who has a mental or learning disability but is extremely gifted in a particular way, such
as the performing of feats of memory or calculation."

Many people claim Trump an idiot... actually calling him an idiot!
OK... so this "Idiot" maybe is an "idiot Savant" when it comes to running the government, though.
Attached are comments and policies by Obama and adopted by Biden that were overturned, rejected, in other words changed by Trump from Obama/Biden's efforts to bankrupt companies, put people out of work, make America energy DEPENDENT and destroy the environment...(Keystone pipeline would have moved 700 barrels one mile on dry land...now with Biden cancelling the only way Canada will move 1 million barrels a day is over one mile of open ocean in a oil tanker)...all the while costing Americans more in federal/state/local income taxes.
Trump, "the idiot savant" fought against all those unAmerican statements and policies... being the non-politically correct "SAVANT" when it came to getting things done. Folks It takes a minimum of 5 to 10 years to get a vaccine approved... Trump got it done in less than a year... all because he wasn't politically correct.

Now we have Biden who is well...just an idiot!
47 years in government and his list of accomplished legislation is very short!

Nothing Biden is doing today are his original plans. The reason?
He is a plain idiot... not an "idiot savant" like Trump who most people like Mark Cuban called an "Idiot"... ...But
Cuban's friend said this to Cuban why his friend was voting for Trump:
'I've been voting for politicians my entire life. You know what they've done for me? Nothing.
You know the definition of insanity. I'm not voting for a politician.'

And that's the reason for my voting for Trump was I've voted in 16 presidential elections of which ONLY two were not a politician.
IKE, and Trump.

So yes if Trump is an "IDIOT" as Cuban et.al. proclaim, he is an "IDIOT SAVANT" when it came to running the country not as a politician but someone who actually loves America, wants America First and loves his family and law enforcement and the military!View attachment 501813

View attachment 501810
When Rump talked about an "injection" of disinfectant as a cure for the Coronavirus, was he a savant or just a plain idiot?

Please explain how you make billions if your companies do not succeed.

which part of "STARTED HIMSELF" is the most confusing for you? Are the words too big? Should I use crayons for you? Do I need to get a 3rd grader to explain it to you?

When Rump talked about an "injection" of disinfectant as a cure for the Coronavirus, was he a savant or just a plain idiot?
WOW! You really believe that Trump said to inject bleach right? Do you have the exact words that Trump used when this gross conflation of the words "bleach" etc. was done by the extremely biased MSM? Exact words please because YOU are conflating as well! Give me Trump's exact words!

Great. We are talking about the Federal government's bureaucracy being shortened because Trump was president. Keep on topic. The FDA is necessary for approval. It was done not a university, private business... government bureaucracy !

LOL.

WOW! You really believe that Trump said to inject bleach right? Do you have the exact words that Trump used when this gross conflation of the words "bleach" etc. was done by the extremely biased MSM? Exact words please because YOU are conflating as well! Give me Trump's exact words!
<sigh> Another trumptard that needs help on how to use Google. Also, read my post again. I said "disinfectant". Here is the video. Next time, learn to use Google instead of asking dumb questions. :itsok:

nope, never made the statement. nice try again.

If that helps you sleep at night, sure. :itsok:
I have no issues with sleep. And trump still never said what you wrote. The fact you can't post evidence of what he said is proof you lied.

<sigh> Another trumptard that needs help on how to use Google. Also, read my post again. I said "disinfectant". Here is the video. Next time, learn to use Google instead of asking dumb questions. :itsok:

it still isn't what you wrote. so you're rearranging words in your post from what trump actually said. Liar is all that makes you.

And the child in my heart says liar liar pants on fire.

I have no issues with sleep. And trump still never said what you wrote. The fact you can't post evidence of what he said is proof you lied.
<sigh> Learn to read. Another retard challenged me and I posted proof.

it still isn't what you wrote. so you're rearranging words in your post from what trump actually said. Liar is all that makes you.

And the child in my heart says liar liar pants on fire.
<yawn> Prove what I wrote and how the video differs, moron.

<sigh> Learn to read. Another retard challenged me and I posted proof.
I read just fine. again, what you posted doesn't align to the statement made. Straighten that out and you're good, otherwise you're just a liar as I stated already.

Forum List

Back