Was President Trump an "idiot savant"?

Like when trump said this..........

“This is an incredible plane — it’s stealth, you can’t see it,” Trump said. “So when I talk to even people from the other side, they’re trying to order our plane. They like the fact that you can’t see it. I said, ‘how would it do in battle with your plane?’ They say, ‘well we have one problem — we can’t see your plane.’ That’s a big problem.”
What’s wrong with that?
The trumpster in a nutshell.
You ask..............."What's wrong with that?"

The man is truly an idiot, thinks you can't actually SEE the plane, when of course you can.
But sure, You ask..............."What's wrong with that?"
So all I’ve gathered from this conversation is you have a very serious misunderstanding of what stealth is. It’s planes not detectable on radar. You have apparently confused this technology with Wonder Woman’s invisible plane that is only factual in fantasy.

I have determined from your first post and your reply to my question you are simply too fucking stupid to be engaging in any conversation especially one dissecting another’s remarks. You don’t even have a basic fucking grasp on what the topic is so maybe you should just fuck off and stay silent.

The dictionary defines an "idiot savant" as
"a person who has a mental or learning disability but is extremely gifted in a particular way, such
as the performing of feats of memory or calculation."

Many people claim Trump an idiot... actually calling him an idiot!
OK... so this "Idiot" maybe is an "idiot Savant" when it comes to running the government, though.
Attached are comments and policies by Obama and adopted by Biden that were overturned, rejected, in other words changed by Trump from Obama/Biden's efforts to bankrupt companies, put people out of work, make America energy DEPENDENT and destroy the environment...(Keystone pipeline would have moved 700 barrels one mile on dry land...now with Biden cancelling the only way Canada will move 1 million barrels a day is over one mile of open ocean in a oil tanker)...all the while costing Americans more in federal/state/local income taxes.
Trump, "the idiot savant" fought against all those unAmerican statements and policies... being the non-politically correct "SAVANT" when it came to getting things done. Folks It takes a minimum of 5 to 10 years to get a vaccine approved... Trump got it done in less than a year... all because he wasn't politically correct.

Now we have Biden who is well...just an idiot!
47 years in government and his list of accomplished legislation is very short!

Nothing Biden is doing today are his original plans. The reason?
He is a plain idiot... not an "idiot savant" like Trump who most people like Mark Cuban called an "Idiot"... ...But
Cuban's friend said this to Cuban why his friend was voting for Trump:
'I've been voting for politicians my entire life. You know what they've done for me? Nothing.
You know the definition of insanity. I'm not voting for a politician.'

And that's the reason for my voting for Trump was I've voted in 16 presidential elections of which ONLY two were not a politician.
IKE, and Trump.

So yes if Trump is an "IDIOT" as Cuban et.al. proclaim, he is an "IDIOT SAVANT" when it came to running the country not as a politician but someone who actually loves America, wants America First and loves his family and law enforcement and the military!View attachment 501813

View attachment 501810
Nope, just an idiot.

Wrong on virtually every subject.

"a person who has a mental or learning disability but is extremely gifted in a particular way, such

OK... so this "Idiot" maybe is an "idiot Savant" when it comes to running the government, though.
Attached are comments and policies by Obama and adopted by Biden that were overturned, rejected, in other words changed by Trump from Obama/Biden's efforts to bankrupt companies, put people out of work, make America energy DEPENDENT and destroy the environment...(Keystone pipeline would have moved 700 barrels one mile on dry land...now with Biden cancelling the only way Canada will move 1 million barrels a day is over one mile of open ocean in a oil tanker)...all the while costing Americans more in federal/state/local income taxes.
Trump, "the idiot savant" fought against all those unAmerican statements and policies... being the non-politically correct "SAVANT" when it came to getting things done. Folks It takes a minimum of 5 to 10 years to get a vaccine approved... Trump got it done in less than a year... all because he wasn't politically correct.

He is a plain idiot... not an "idiot savant" like Trump who most people like Mark Cuban called an "Idiot"... ...But
'I've been voting for politicians my entire life. You know what they've done for me? Nothing.

And that's the reason for my voting for Trump was I've voted in 16 presidential elections of which ONLY two were not a politician.
IKE, and Trump.

So yes if Trump is an "IDIOT" as Cuban et.al. proclaim, he is an "IDIOT SAVANT" when it came to running the country not as a politician but someone who actually loves America, wants America First and loves his family and law enforcement and the military!View attachment 501813

View attachment 501810
Nope, just an idiot.

Everything he did and said is being proved correct. How are you going to maintain this level of stupid?

“This is an incredible plane — it’s stealth, you can’t see it,” Trump said. “So when I talk to even people from the other side, they’re trying to order our plane. They like the fact that you can’t see it. I said, ‘how would it do in battle with your plane?’ They say, ‘well we have one problem — we can’t see your plane.’ That’s a big problem.”
What’s wrong with that?

The man is truly an idiot, thinks you can't actually SEE the plane, when of course you can.
So all I’ve gathered from this conversation is you have a very serious misunderstanding of what stealth is. It’s planes not detectable on radar. You have apparently confused this technology with Wonder Woman’s invisible plane that is only factual in fantasy.

I have determined from your first post and your reply to my question you are simply too fucking stupid to be engaging in any conversation especially one dissecting another’s remarks. You don’t even have a basic fucking grasp on what the topic is so maybe you should just fuck off and stay silent.
Oh, I clearly know what stealth is.
Trump said, you can't 'see it'
trump is the one who thinks it's invisible.
"It can be right next to you, you can't see it."

The depths you RWI's will go to to defend this idiot.

What’s wrong with that?

Jesus you’re a moron.

What’s wrong with that?

Jesus you’re a moron.
I laugh at your attempted spin.

Watch the video.

IKE, and Trump.

View attachment 501810
We put that idiot in charge of our COVID response
400,000 died
Once that virus hit our shores people were going to die. Didn't matter who did what, said what or who was in the WH.

How many have died since Biden took office? According to your stupid ass those deaths are Biden fault. What an idiot you are.

IKE, and Trump.

View attachment 501810
400,000 died
Once that virus hit our shores people were going to die. Didn't matter who did what, said what or who was in the WH.

How many have died since Biden took office? According to your stupid ass those deaths are Biden fault. What an idiot you are.
Easier to stop a virus when it first hit our shores than when it is a full blown epidemic.

Trump proved to be the worst leader we could have in an epidemic as he made COVID political, shunned masks and social distancing, spread misinformation

IKE, and Trump.

View attachment 501810
400,000 died

Every day since 2/7/20 I've used this link:https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ to track COVID.
Since 1/20/21 the "Idiot" Biden took office he has been responsible for 204,197 American Deaths!!!

IKE, and Trump.

View attachment 501810
400,000 died

Every day since 2/7/20 I've used this link:https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ to track COVID.
Since 1/20/21 the "Idiot" Biden took office he has been responsible for 204,197 American Deaths!!!
He has also been responsible for over 200 million COVID doses, a dramatic drop in infections and deaths and the reopening of America

Mistaking bravado for names you call him makes one wonder how he has been so successful by the Prog misery agendas.

What is wrong with that? What do you think "stealth" means?

What’s wrong with that?

It is very difficult to see using RADAR! Moron!

What’s wrong with that?

Jesus you’re a moron.
I laugh at your attempted spin.

Watch the video.

The video proves you are an idiot, not Trump.

IKE, and Trump.

View attachment 501810
400,000 died

He has also been responsible for over 200 million COVID doses, a dramatic drop in infections and deaths and the reopening of America

Orange man was responsible for operation warp speed for the snake juice.

IKE, and Trump.

View attachment 501810
400,000 died

Orange man was responsible for operation warp speed for the snake juice.
Then why won’t Republicans get vaccinated?

IKE, and Trump.

View attachment 501810
Nope, just an idiot.

Everything he did and said is being proved correct. How are you going to maintain this level of stupid?
He said N Korea agreed to de-nuke. False
He said Mexico would pay for the wall. False
He said he would replace Obamacare with "something terrific". False
He said Hydroxy was a remedy for Covid. False.

The list continues forever.

IKE, and Trump.

View attachment 501810
400,000 died

Easier to stop a virus when it first hit our shores than when it is a full blown epidemic.

Trump proved to be the worst leader we could have in an epidemic as he made COVID political, shunned masks and social distancing, spread misinformation
Once it hit our shores nothing was going to stop it. No amount of preparation would have stopped it.

Trump did all he could. No one could have done more. You are just a biased ass who loves to lie to himself.

Oh and all the deaths under Biden are his fault?? That's what you are saying?? All the deaths around the world are the fault of all world leaders??

If you want to assign blame. Them blame China for not locking down their country when this first hit. Had they done so the world would have been saved from their virus. Blame the WHO who lied their asses off for China.

Hyprocrite.

Forum List

Back