Was President Trump an "idiot savant"?

The "Savant" definition covers most of the liberal media, Dr. Fauci and that transgender babe/guy that old Joe Biden appointed.

Trump has hurt the GOP.. but that may be by design since he's so smart..

I've lived through 13 US presidents.
I voted for one Democrat.
I worked on Perot campaign.
In my 60 years of voting experiences there were ONLY 2 presidents that were NOT politicians.
Eisenhower and Trump.
All the rest were politicians that were "politically correct" to get the most votes.
Both Ike and Trump did what they thought was best for the country, not what they could do to get elected.
Ike and Trump both loved America so much they put Americans first...not global warming, not globalist agenda but America!
Trump and Ike didn't need to become president out of financial considerations.
All the rest did and Clinton/Obama have become multi-millionaires after the presidency.
So Trump especially was not politically correct. He was like millions of us Americans. He loves America, his family,
the military and cops.
All attributes that previous presidents didn't seem except maybe Reagan to have, i.e. putting America first.
All possibly except Reagan,IKE and Trump were concerned about how THEY appeared to the public.
Trump for one certainly doesn't! He is a loud mouth. Braggart. Egotist. Exaggerator. But he gets things done.
Now I and millions like me wouldn't like Trump as a boss because he get's things done! But I and millions like me
who were Trump's boss...LIKED he got things done. Liked he wasn't politically correct. Liked he was pointing out
the gross malfeasance of the federal bureaucracy that costs Americans over $1.2 trillion a year JUST to follow the
rules and regulations! Trump altered that. Trump was more of an environmentalist that evidently Obama/Biden when
it comes to destruction of the ocean as Trump and millions like me ask a simple question of the Obama/Biden anti-Keystone crowd: Which endangers the environment more?
1) 34 oil tankers each carrying 1 million barrels of oil traveling 1 mile on the open ocean OR
2) one pipeline carrying 700 barrels over 1 mile of dry land?
Simple choice but Obama/Biden both favored destroying the environment!
So give me a Trump-like President (DeSantis?)or Trump i.e. non-politically correct motivation but America FIRST!

Eisenhower would be horrified by Trump.

You still don't know anything about the Keystone xl.

No Ike would have liked the straight talking Trump.
And as far as Keystone?
Again...simple environmental fact!
1 million barrels of oil traveling one mile on the open ocean in a tanker IS truly more damaging than 700 barrels traveling one mile on dry land!
Why is that so hard to grasp?
Tankers currently represent about 2% of total ship traffic visiting the Port of Vancouver (out of 250 total vessels per month, about 5 are tankers). The Government of Canadaā€™s recent approval of the Trans Mountain Expansion Project is expected to increase the number of tankers visiting the Port of Vancouver from around 5 to around 34 per month. In this scenario, tankers would represent about 14% of total ship traffic.
The Exxon Valdez which is still causing ocean damages after 32 years!
The Exxon Valdez oil spill occurred when an oil tanker crashed onto the shore of Prince William Sound in Alaska on March 24, 1989. It contaminated 1,300 miles of coastline with 250,000 barrels or 11 million gallons of oil.
Direct contact with the oil slick killed at least 250 bald eagles, 300 harbor seals, 2,800 sea otters, and 250,00 seabirds within a few days.2 Four people died as part of the clean-up efforts. Although it was only the 34th worst oil spill in history, its impact on the Alaskan shoreline made it the nation's biggest environmental disaster since Three Mile Island.

they have no brains. bricks laying on foundations are smarter than a demofk.

Like when trump said this..........

ā€œThis is an incredible plane ā€” itā€™s stealth, you canā€™t see it,ā€ Trump said. ā€œSo when I talk to even people from the other side, theyā€™re trying to order our plane. They like the fact that you canā€™t see it. I said, ā€˜how would it do in battle with your plane?ā€™ They say, ā€˜well we have one problem ā€” we canā€™t see your plane.ā€™ Thatā€™s a big problem.ā€
Whatā€™s wrong with that?
The trumpster in a nutshell.
You ask..............."What's wrong with that?"

The man is truly an idiot, thinks you can't actually SEE the plane, when of course you can.
But sure, You ask..............."What's wrong with that?"
So all Iā€™ve gathered from this conversation is you have a very serious misunderstanding of what stealth is. Itā€™s planes not detectable on radar. You have apparently confused this technology with Wonder Womanā€™s invisible plane that is only factual in fantasy.

I have determined from your first post and your reply to my question you are simply too fucking stupid to be engaging in any conversation especially one dissecting anotherā€™s remarks. You donā€™t even have a basic fucking grasp on what the topic is so maybe you should just fuck off and stay silent.
Oh, I clearly know what stealth is.
Trump said, you can't 'see it'
trump is the one who thinks it's invisible.
"It can be right next to you, you can't see it."

The depths you RWI's will go to to defend this idiot.
Jesus youā€™re a moron.
I laugh at your attempted spin.

Watch the video.

The video proves you are an idiot, not Trump.
Sure
Trump never mentioned radar.
I suppose you are going to suggest that trump ā€˜meantā€™ radar when he said you canā€™t see it.

Nice spin.
No and Biden never mentioned that the person he was saying...

Biden apologizes for saying African Americans 'ain't black' if they back Trump re-election​

A top adviser had said the former vice president's comments were made "in jest."
Right... so YOU take Trump literally but agree Biden' was "jesting"? Right?

The dictionary defines an "idiot savant" as
"a person who has a mental or learning disability but is extremely gifted in a particular way, such
as the performing of feats of memory or calculation."

Many people claim Trump an idiot... actually calling him an idiot!
OK... so this "Idiot" maybe is an "idiot Savant" when it comes to running the government, though.
Attached are comments and policies by Obama and adopted by Biden that were overturned, rejected, in other words changed by Trump from Obama/Biden's efforts to bankrupt companies, put people out of work, make America energy DEPENDENT and destroy the environment...(Keystone pipeline would have moved 700 barrels one mile on dry land...now with Biden cancelling the only way Canada will move 1 million barrels a day is over one mile of open ocean in a oil tanker)...all the while costing Americans more in federal/state/local income taxes.
Trump, "the idiot savant" fought against all those unAmerican statements and policies... being the non-politically correct "SAVANT" when it came to getting things done. Folks It takes a minimum of 5 to 10 years to get a vaccine approved... Trump got it done in less than a year... all because he wasn't politically correct.

Now we have Biden who is well...just an idiot!
47 years in government and his list of accomplished legislation is very short!

Nothing Biden is doing today are his original plans. The reason?
He is a plain idiot... not an "idiot savant" like Trump who most people like Mark Cuban called an "Idiot"... ...But
Cuban's friend said this to Cuban why his friend was voting for Trump:
'I've been voting for politicians my entire life. You know what they've done for me? Nothing.
You know the definition of insanity. I'm not voting for a politician.'

And that's the reason for my voting for Trump was I've voted in 16 presidential elections of which ONLY two were not a politician.
IKE, and Trump.

So yes if Trump is an "IDIOT" as Cuban et.al. proclaim, he is an "IDIOT SAVANT" when it came to running the country not as a politician but someone who actually loves America, wants America First and loves his family and law enforcement and the military!View attachment 501813

View attachment 501810

Looks like a waste of space. This has the value of a fart.

"a person who has a mental or learning disability but is extremely gifted in a particular way, such

OK... so this "Idiot" maybe is an "idiot Savant" when it comes to running the government, though.
Attached are comments and policies by Obama and adopted by Biden that were overturned, rejected, in other words changed by Trump from Obama/Biden's efforts to bankrupt companies, put people out of work, make America energy DEPENDENT and destroy the environment...(Keystone pipeline would have moved 700 barrels one mile on dry land...now with Biden cancelling the only way Canada will move 1 million barrels a day is over one mile of open ocean in a oil tanker)...all the while costing Americans more in federal/state/local income taxes.
Trump, "the idiot savant" fought against all those unAmerican statements and policies... being the non-politically correct "SAVANT" when it came to getting things done. Folks It takes a minimum of 5 to 10 years to get a vaccine approved... Trump got it done in less than a year... all because he wasn't politically correct.

He is a plain idiot... not an "idiot savant" like Trump who most people like Mark Cuban called an "Idiot"... ...But
'I've been voting for politicians my entire life. You know what they've done for me? Nothing.

And that's the reason for my voting for Trump was I've voted in 16 presidential elections of which ONLY two were not a politician.
IKE, and Trump.

So yes if Trump is an "IDIOT" as Cuban et.al. proclaim, he is an "IDIOT SAVANT" when it came to running the country not as a politician but someone who actually loves America, wants America First and loves his family and law enforcement and the military!View attachment 501813

View attachment 501810
No. Dems don't know what judging rightly is, even when I tell them. How can that make Dems to not be dim? Peter judged rightly. Look up when Jesus said: I have somewhat to say unto you Peter, KJV. Peter was not condemning anyone. Jesus judged rightly concerning the theives in the temple, and judged rightly concerning people who wanted him to be dead.

IKE, and Trump.

View attachment 501810
Donald Trump is not a self made man. He inherited a million dollar real estate business in New York City and expanded it into a world wide empire. He made much of his money by selling his name to people who ran various businesses. He did not manage or even invest in many of the enterprises that bear his name. That's why he was the target of so many lawsuits. What he has is an incredible ability to manage and get things done and overcome obstacles. He does not play politics. He is a practical businessman, not a politician.

Donald Trump is not a self made man. He inherited a million dollar real estate business in New York City and expanded it into a world wide empire. He made much of his money by selling his name to people who ran various businesses. He did not manage or even invest in many of the enterprises that bear his name. That's why he was the target of so many lawsuits. What he has is an incredible ability to manage and get things done and overcome obstacles. He does not play politics. He is a practical businessman, not a politician.
BS.
$1million loan?

The orange grifter inherited over $400 million from his father and blew it.

'That's why he was the target of so many lawsuits'.
No, because he didn't pay for services rendered, he's done that for decades.

'What he has is an incredible ability to manage and get things done and overcome obstacles. He does not play politics. He is a practical businessman, not a politician'.

NOW, THAT'S Funny.

This "savant" stuff makes it more complicated than it is.

Trump saw a huge, untapped audience -- the frustrated, angry, paranoid talk radio crowd -- and played to them exclusively, in their language specifically, 24/7. He is still doing so, and they're still eating it up and thinking of him as their savior. Literally.

This was/is a case of a sleazy, opportunistic salesman doing some target marketing on a macro scale. The world has seen it before.

BS.
$1million loan?

'What he has is an incredible ability to manage and get things done and overcome obstacles. He does not play politics. He is a practical businessman, not a politician'.

NOW, THAT'S Funny.

He also inherited an established company. Donny did not start Trump Inc, his grandmother did.

True fact, not one thing Trump started on his own ever succeeded.

This "savant" stuff makes it more complicated than it is.

Trump saw a huge, untapped audience -- the frustrated, angry, paranoid talk radio crowd -- and played to them exclusively, in their language specifically, 24/7. He is still doing so, and they're still eating it up and thinking of him as their savior. Literally.

This was/is a case of a sleazy, opportunistic salesman doing some target marketing on a macro scale. The world has seen it before.

Good insights..............

He also inherited an established company. Donny did not start Trump Inc, his grandmother did.

True fact, not one thing Trump started on his own ever succeeded.

Why do you lie?

You don't take a million and turn it into several billion by not succeeding.

You choose to lie or you are an incredible dumbass.

lowest unemployment in history, and nothing got done. yeah look at you dumbshit.
Smokin' OP explain this article then.

What's True
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the country's unemployment rate dropped to 3.5% in fall 2019 ā€” the lowest rate in about 50 years, since December 1969.

Why do you lie?

You don't take a million and turn it into several billion by not succeeding.

You choose to lie or you are an incredible dumbass.

You just prove my point for me. Trump took a company that was already established and managed to keep it afloat. He started many side businesses as well, all of the ones he started himself failed. This is not a lie, this is a fact.

BS.
$1million loan?

NOW, THAT'S Funny.
hahahaahahaahhahahaahaha TDSing on hump day huh? I love it. You're so fking jealous of the man it's pathetic.

hahahaahahaahhahahaahaha TDSing on hump day huh? I love it. You're so fking jealous of the man it's pathetic.

No one is jealous of Trump. He's a tragic character... a laughingstock.

No one is jealous of Trump. He's a tragic character... a laughingstock.
and yet here you are jealous of his successes. TDSing early in the AM. Your behavior identifies with someone who can't get the flavor out of one's mouth.

"But long before COVID-19 was on the radar, the groundwork was laid in large part by two different streams of research, one at the NIH and the other at the University of Pennsylvania ā€” and because scientists had learned a bit about other coronaviruses from prior SARS and MERS outbreaks.

ā€œWhen the pandemic started, we were on a strong footing both in terms of the scienceā€ and experience handling mRNA, said Dr. Tal Zaks, chief medical officer of Massachusetts-based Moderna.

Traditionally, making vaccines required growing viruses or pieces of viruses ā€” often in giant vats of cells or, like most flu shots, in chicken eggs ā€” and then purifying them before next steps in brewing shots.

The mRNA approach is radically different. It starts with a snippet of genetic code that carries instructions for making proteins. Pick the right virus protein to target, and the body turns into a mini vaccine factory."

Great. We are talking about the Federal government's bureaucracy being shortened because Trump was president. Keep on topic. The FDA is necessary for approval. It was done not a university, private business... government bureaucracy !

BS.
$1million loan?

NOW, THAT'S Funny.
Exaggeration! You wrote:
"because he didn't pay for services rendered, he's done that for decades."
Are you truly that stupid? Wow you have NO knowledge much less experience in working
with people that provide "services" do you?
YOU are so dumb to think that as a rule, as a common practice, Trump NEVER paid for services rendered! Once again you are proving the biased ignorant understanding of reality!
Dummy! If Trump made it a practice not to pay for services... do you think that any of these properties would be maintained?
Do you really think all these locations would have services rendered if Trump never paid?
How truly ignorant!
1634738194149.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back