Was President Trump an "idiot savant"?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The dictionary defines an "idiot savant" as
"a person who has a mental or learning disability but is extremely gifted in a particular way, such
as the performing of feats of memory or calculation."

Many people claim Trump an idiot... actually calling him an idiot!
OK... so this "Idiot" maybe is an "idiot Savant" when it comes to running the government, though.
Attached are comments and policies by Obama and adopted by Biden that were overturned, rejected, in other words changed by Trump from Obama/Biden's efforts to bankrupt companies, put people out of work, make America energy DEPENDENT and destroy the environment...(Keystone pipeline would have moved 700 barrels one mile on dry land...now with Biden cancelling the only way Canada will move 1 million barrels a day is over one mile of open ocean in a oil tanker)...all the while costing Americans more in federal/state/local income taxes.
Trump, "the idiot savant" fought against all those unAmerican statements and policies... being the non-politically correct "SAVANT" when it came to getting things done. Folks It takes a minimum of 5 to 10 years to get a vaccine approved... Trump got it done in less than a year... all because he wasn't politically correct.

Now we have Biden who is well...just an idiot!
47 years in government and his list of accomplished legislation is very short!

Nothing Biden is doing today are his original plans. The reason?
He is a plain idiot... not an "idiot savant" like Trump who most people like Mark Cuban called an "Idiot"... ...But
Cuban's friend said this to Cuban why his friend was voting for Trump:
'I've been voting for politicians my entire life. You know what they've done for me? Nothing.
You know the definition of insanity. I'm not voting for a politician.'

And that's the reason for my voting for Trump was I've voted in 16 presidential elections of which ONLY two were not a politician.
IKE, and Trump.

So yes if Trump is an "IDIOT" as Cuban et.al. proclaim, he is an "IDIOT SAVANT" when it came to running the country not as a politician but someone who actually loves America, wants America First and loves his family and law enforcement and the military!
ObamaAntiBusiness.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 4.17.41 PM.png

"a person who has a mental or learning disability but is extremely gifted in a particular way, such

OK... so this "Idiot" maybe is an "idiot Savant" when it comes to running the government, though.
Attached are comments and policies by Obama and adopted by Biden that were overturned, rejected, in other words changed by Trump from Obama/Biden's efforts to bankrupt companies, put people out of work, make America energy DEPENDENT and destroy the environment...(Keystone pipeline would have moved 700 barrels one mile on dry land...now with Biden cancelling the only way Canada will move 1 million barrels a day is over one mile of open ocean in a oil tanker)...all the while costing Americans more in federal/state/local income taxes.
Trump, "the idiot savant" fought against all those unAmerican statements and policies... being the non-politically correct "SAVANT" when it came to getting things done. Folks It takes a minimum of 5 to 10 years to get a vaccine approved... Trump got it done in less than a year... all because he wasn't politically correct.

He is a plain idiot... not an "idiot savant" like Trump who most people like Mark Cuban called an "Idiot"... ...But
'I've been voting for politicians my entire life. You know what they've done for me? Nothing.

And that's the reason for my voting for Trump was I've voted in 16 presidential elections of which ONLY two were not a politician.
IKE, and Trump.

So yes if Trump is an "IDIOT" as Cuban et.al. proclaim, he is an "IDIOT SAVANT" when it came to running the country not as a politician but someone who actually loves America, wants America First and loves his family and law enforcement and the military!View attachment 501813

View attachment 501810
Trump got a vaccine approved in less than a year..LOL!! Knew he controlled the DOJ but also the FDA?..damn

Like when trump said this..........

“This is an incredible plane — it’s stealth, you can’t see it,” Trump said. “So when I talk to even people from the other side, they’re trying to order our plane. They like the fact that you can’t see it. I said, ‘how would it do in battle with your plane?’ They say, ‘well we have one problem — we can’t see your plane.’ That’s a big problem.”

He obviously has mental problems of some sort..There are many instances to corroborate this, but what springs to mind is his contention that he would have won the election with a "landslide" absent fraud. He never, ever had that sort of popularity. He did not win the majority of voters in 2016. He did not in 2020, either, yet he seems to maintain that the American public adores him. Nothing even close.

IKE, and Trump.

So yes if Trump is an "IDIOT" as Cuban et.al. proclaim, he is an "IDIOT SAVANT" when it came to running the country not as a politician but someone who actually loves America, wants America First and loves his family and law enforcement and the military!View attachment 501813

View attachment 501810
We put that idiot in charge of our COVID response
400,000 died

“This is an incredible plane — it’s stealth, you can’t see it,” Trump said. “So when I talk to even people from the other side, they’re trying to order our plane. They like the fact that you can’t see it. I said, ‘how would it do in battle with your plane?’ They say, ‘well we have one problem — we can’t see your plane.’ That’s a big problem.”
What’s wrong with that?

The "Savant" definition covers most of the liberal media, Dr. Fauci and that transgender babe/guy that old Joe Biden appointed.

Well, in trump's case you have to break it down.

Trump has shown, countless times, through his own words and actions, that he is a World Class idiot - possibly unmatched in American history.

But in terms of being a 'savant' Trump also excels, in certain ways. For instance, few men are bigger liars, frauds, deviants, degenerates, or all-around sleazeballs and thieves than Donnie boy.

So, there you have it. Donald Trump is, indeed, an idiot, and a savant. I hope this information is helpful to anyone wanting to more fully understand our former (uughh) president.

Last edited:
Yep. Rump was - and is - a One-Trick Pony - with all the depth of a kiddie wading pool. His only strength is that he is a proficient Con-Man.

One step ahead of bankruptcy courts and suppliers and contractors and staff... throwing each under the bus in-turn as the betrayal du jour requires.

Last edited:

Don't forget the revolutionary airports.

IKE, and Trump.

View attachment 501810
yep. his insular gift enabled him to con a lot of insecure cucks, to this day. including those cucks and fraudballs who claim to not have voted for him, but still are busy like a one-legged man in an ass kicking kkkontest running interference for this fraud.

What’s wrong with that?
The trumpster in a nutshell.
You ask..............."What's wrong with that?"

The man is truly an idiot, thinks you can't actually SEE the plane, when of course you can.
But sure, You ask..............."What's wrong with that?"

Forum List

Back