Was John McCain secretly working for the Vietcong?

what is it with left-wing nutjobs and their habit of just posting random bullshit that's completely meaningless?

CaféAuLait;9231491 said:
No. This is simply Ravi trying to get you idiots to understand how stupid you look by going after a POW.......or if you can't handle calling what we are doing in Afghanistan a war......a captured US soldier.......in such a transparently political manner.

She is making fun of you. Do you understand?

Hummmmmmm. Tell us all oh wisdom filled one. Did McCain walk away deliberately? Did he tell people he would desert before even arriving in Vietnam as Bowe did before arriving in Afghanistan?

Did he send all of his uniforms home to Mommy and Daddy 2 weeks into his year long deployment?

Did McCain state as Bowe did: "I have seen their ideas and I am ashamed to even be American". "I am ashamed to be an american. And the title of US soldier is just the lie of fools" and "The US army is the biggest joke the world has to laugh at. It is the army of liars, backstabbers, fools, and bullies".

Did McCain state those things like Bowe did BEFORE deliberately walking away? Do we have Vietnamese and Russian transcripts where they stated they were setting up IEDs to kill those looking for the deserter as they were writing "LOL" knowing the troops looking for Bowe would hit them at any moment?

ALL OF the above was proven by Bowe's 15-6 investigation.

Tell me this is what McCain did and I will damn him as well.

Bowe Bergdahl: America's Last Prisoner of War by Michael Hastings | Politics News | Rolling Stone

The only thing old Lone understands is talking points and his unquestioning love for Obama.

Is this thread about Obama?

ODS, bitches!

When the communist learned that McCain's father was Admiral John S. McCain, Jr., the soon-to-be commander of all U.S. Forces in the Pacific, he was rushed to Gai Lam military hospital (U.S. government documents), a medical facility normally unavailable for U.S. POWs.

More: Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain

It's obvious that McCain received special treatment as a POW.

Well, I've just found this highly reputable-looking site that completely exposes the good senator.
The truth will shock you.

Not only
It is well known that during John SIDNEY McCain's interrogations, he was given special attention since his father was an admiral in the US NAVY. As a navy pilot, John SIDNEY McCain also had a great knowledge about weapons, radar systems and deployment; information which was highly valuable to the North Vietnamese and their Soviet patrons. Several of SIDNEY McCain's fellow prisoners witness part of an interrogation, where McCain was questioned by Russian speaking officers. After this interrogation, John SIDNEY McCain was removed from the bamboo holding cage with his fellow prisoners and given extra rations of rice and canned yams. We can deduce from this that John SIDNEY McCain gave his captors vital information during this interrogation in order to get this special treatment, and thus put the lives of thousands of AMERICAN servicemen in danger. Hopefully, the extra rice rations were enough to fill not only the hunger in his belly, but also the deep hole in his conscience...

but also

In all, John McCain was held as a prisoner of war for six years, even though he could have left as soon as the first year. There are many reports that he was constantly bound with ropes and tortured. Why would this be done if he had already given all his information to his captors.

The answer is simple. From John SIDNEY McCain's own accounts of his torture, the acts he was involved in correlate closely to those of SADO MASOCHISM. These are acts that are regularly celebrated by the HOMOSEXUAL/PERVERT community.

Before he was killed in a highly suspicious car accident, one of McCain's fellow prisoners testified on the BIBLE that during his time in the prison camp, John SIDNEY McCain had been a "bottom" (this is a pervert designation for a homosexual who receives sodomy rather than give it). This brave soldier also claimed that McCain frequently tried to dress in a feminine manner, and had sex with other prisoners and sometimes even his captors for extra cigarettes and plantains.

Even after his release, it seems that John SIDNEY McCain continued on with his homosexual acts. Several people have testified under oath that McCain was a constant figure in bars frequented by the homosexual/pervert community in Florida. It is these encounters that are widely known to have led to the end of McCain's first marriage.
The Truth About John McCain || kuro5hin.org

Well, I've just found this highly reputable-looking site that completely exposes the good senator.
The truth will shock you.

Not only
It is well known that during John SIDNEY McCain's interrogations, he was given special attention since his father was an admiral in the US NAVY. As a navy pilot, John SIDNEY McCain also had a great knowledge about weapons, radar systems and deployment; information which was highly valuable to the North Vietnamese and their Soviet patrons. Several of SIDNEY McCain's fellow prisoners witness part of an interrogation, where McCain was questioned by Russian speaking officers. After this interrogation, John SIDNEY McCain was removed from the bamboo holding cage with his fellow prisoners and given extra rations of rice and canned yams. We can deduce from this that John SIDNEY McCain gave his captors vital information during this interrogation in order to get this special treatment, and thus put the lives of thousands of AMERICAN servicemen in danger. Hopefully, the extra rice rations were enough to fill not only the hunger in his belly, but also the deep hole in his conscience...

but also

In all, John McCain was held as a prisoner of war for six years, even though he could have left as soon as the first year. There are many reports that he was constantly bound with ropes and tortured. Why would this be done if he had already given all his information to his captors.

The answer is simple. From John SIDNEY McCain's own accounts of his torture, the acts he was involved in correlate closely to those of SADO MASOCHISM. These are acts that are regularly celebrated by the HOMOSEXUAL/PERVERT community.

Before he was killed in a highly suspicious car accident, one of McCain's fellow prisoners testified on the BIBLE that during his time in the prison camp, John SIDNEY McCain had been a "bottom" (this is a pervert designation for a homosexual who receives sodomy rather than give it). This brave soldier also claimed that McCain frequently tried to dress in a feminine manner, and had sex with other prisoners and sometimes even his captors for extra cigarettes and plantains.

Even after his release, it seems that John SIDNEY McCain continued on with his homosexual acts. Several people have testified under oath that McCain was a constant figure in bars frequented by the homosexual/pervert community in Florida. It is these encounters that are widely known to have led to the end of McCain's first marriage.
The Truth About John McCain || kuro5hin.org

Honestly you people are scum.

What is honestly disgusting is in one thread people like you will defend homosexuality as normal behavior then in another use it as an insult. I doubt seriously you realize how big of hypocrite you really are.

What else is interesting is that the left wouldn't believe one word of those who claimed Kerry was not really telling the truth about his adventure in VN.

And now they won't believe what those who served with our latest AWOL soldier has to say.

But this used to smear a man held captive for 6 years that you say is so bad yet when he could have left didn't? There is something wrong with you people, something very seriously wrong.

McCain sat docile like a collared bitch while the Republicans tortured POWs in Iraq.

Fuck John McCain.

Spoken by a someone's whose only battle was that with the cockroaches in his mother's basement.

Maybe he is a sort of reverse Manchurian Candidate.

Purposely taking a dive in 2008, so the bigger destructive influence could take the presidency.

Stranger things have happened.

Picking Palin as his VP would certainly support that charge.

The torpedoing and smearing Palin from within would tend to support my speculative scenario.

But I'm more interested in his time in Vietnam. Was he ever put on trial to determine exactly how he ended up in enemy hands? The entire time he was a "POW" rumors flew that he was about to die of his wounds but he somehow managed to come up smelling like a rose.

Have you ever seen The Manchurian Candidate?

Last edited:
When the communist learned that McCain's father was Admiral John S. McCain, Jr., the soon-to-be commander of all U.S. Forces in the Pacific, he was rushed to Gai Lam military hospital (U.S. government documents), a medical facility normally unavailable for U.S. POWs.

Yes.

He was specially tortured.

He received regular special beatings.

He was specially starved.

He received special solitary confinement.

Yes.

Were you there? I prefer to take the word of those who were.

You have to wonder after all these years. He claimed he was "suicidal" and that's why he made anti-American remarks. Remarks he later said he felt "ashamed" of saying. But of course that shame was after he was released.

Has the man been a fraud all along?

I have to wonder since he's currently furthering the talking points of terrorists.

:(

McCain destroyed more American warplanes than any single Viet Namese or Chinese or Russian flying on behalf of the North Viet Namese. THAT is a fact. AND THAT was before he was brainwashed by our enemy.

Hero ?? Don't make me laugh. He was a first class screw up with a powerful daddy and grand daddy.

Yes.

Were you there? I prefer to take the word of those who were.
And you were there?

You prefer to take the word of any crank who tells you what you wish to hear.

In other words, the Bible and other books and written material are meaningless to you - including eyewitness accounts??????

You have to wonder after all these years. He claimed he was "suicidal" and that's why he made anti-American remarks. Remarks he later said he felt "ashamed" of saying. But of course that shame was after he was released.

Has the man been a fraud all along?

I have to wonder since he's currently furthering the talking points of terrorists.

Ask his brothers in arms, A man that throws down own his arms and abandons his country and flees to the enemy....Does he deseved to be saved? A line from saving
Private Ryan : Is the life of one guy worth the life of five? Not if guy runs into
If that guy runs the open arms of the enemy, I say not.

John McCranky and many other Republicans were telling Obama to "do whatever it takes" to bring Bergdahl home. Obama did - and now they criticize him...

That is why when the deal was taken to Congress TWICE it was turned down UNANIMOUSLY. I am sure if they did say do anything they meant within common sense and within the law.

Forum List

Back