Was John McCain secretly working for the Vietcong?

You have to wonder after all these years. He claimed he was "suicidal" and that's why he made anti-American remarks. Remarks he later said he felt "ashamed" of saying. But of course that shame was after he was released.

Has the man been a fraud all along?

I have to wonder since he's currently furthering the talking points of terrorists.

:(

The desperation is making this forum stink like a sweaty locker room.

The facts were gathered during the military's AR15-6 investigation, he was found to have deliberately left on his own accord. It also showed he sent his uniforms and belonging home to his parents 2 weeks in AND it showed he said he would desert BEFORE arriving in Afghanistan.

You have to wonder after all these years. He claimed he was "suicidal" and that's why he made anti-American remarks. Remarks he later said he felt "ashamed" of saying. But of course that shame was after he was released.

I have to wonder since he's currently furthering the talking points of terrorists.

Wow.

The liberals are really getting desperate.

Now they're actually attacking John McCain as a traitor, in their attempts to pretend that what Bergdahl did is somehow OK?

Are there any depths these liberals' mendacity won't fall to?

Is every nutter here unable to grasp the concept of parody? What an embarrassment.

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Do you even know the story of how and why it happened?

John McCain sat on a stool in Hanoi, his teeth broken, his body battered from a savage beating, his arms tied behind him in torture ropes.
The torture ropes; Returned prisoners described the torturers' use of "the ropes".
They said the North Vietnamese would pull the prisoners arms behind him and tie them together at the elbows.
The prisoner's wrists were then locked in "torture cuffs" and "jumbo irons" were placed over his ankles.
A two-inch thick bar was slid through the "jumbo irons".
The torturers then looped a rope around the bar, over his shoulders, pulling the prisoner's head between his knees.

A guard entered the room.

"Are you ready to confess your crimes?" he asked.

"No," McCain replied.

Every two hours, one guard would hold McCain while two others beat him. They kept it up for four days.

Finally, McCain lay on the floor at "The Plantation," a bloody mess, unable to move. His right leg, injured when he was shot down, was horribly swollen. A guard yanked him to his feet and threw him down. His left arm smashed against a bucket and broke again.

"I reached the lowest point of my 5 years in North Vietnam," McCain would write later. "I was at the point of suicide."

What happened next, in that August of 1968, nearly a year after he was captured, is chronicled in The Nightingale's Song by Robert Timberg:

"(McCain) looked at the louvered cell window high above his head, then at the small stool in the room. He took off his dark blue prison shirt, rolled it like a rope, draped one end over his shoulder near his neck, began feeding the other end through the louvers."

A guard burst into the cell and pulled McCain away from the window. For the next few days, he was on suicide watch.

McCain's will had finally wilted under the beatings. Unable to endure any more, he agreed to sign a confession.

McCain slowly wrote, "I am a black criminal and I have performed the deeds of an air pirate. I almost died and the Vietnamese people saved my life, thanks to the doctors."

He would never forgive himself.

"I had learned what we all learned over there," he would write later. "Every man has a breaking point. I had reached mine."

I get upset at some of his politics as my Senator, but never over what happened to him and what he said or wrote as a POW.

How well would you do with your teeth broken, your body battered from a savage beatings and your arms tied behind you in torture ropes.

Who is the author of those words?

Debunked?
No.

Not covered by the 'Liberal Media'?
Yes.

Yeah right because the liberal media was all in for McCain in the 2008 Presidential race.
^ (Sarcasm)
I'm showing another example: that these decisions on what to cover and what not to cover are not determined by Liberal Media as much as cozy media. The media has been cozy with McCain for decades, and they have protected him from a discussion of his career, in total. There are many of these protected figures in public life.

What is being show is a attempt to deflect from the controversy over the Bergdahl situation by trying to make a inaccurate comparison to McCain nothing more nothing less and it's fooling no one.

When he considered being Kerry's running mate I knew the SOB was off his rocker.

Yeah right because the liberal media was all in for McCain in the 2008 Presidential race.
^ (Sarcasm)
I'm showing another example: that these decisions on what to cover and what not to cover are not determined by Liberal Media as much as cozy media. The media has been cozy with McCain for decades, and they have protected him from a discussion of his career, in total. There are many of these protected figures in public life.

What is being show is a attempt to deflect from the controversy over the Bergdahl situation by trying to make a inaccurate comparison to McCain nothing more nothing less and it's fooling no one.

No. This is simply Ravi trying to get you idiots to understand how stupid you look by going after a POW.......or if you can't handle calling what we are doing in Afghanistan a war......a captured US soldier.......in such a transparently political manner.

She is making fun of you. Do you understand?

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Do you even know the story of how and why it happened?

John McCain sat on a stool in Hanoi, his teeth broken, his body battered from a savage beating, his arms tied behind him in torture ropes.
The torture ropes; Returned prisoners described the torturers' use of "the ropes".
They said the North Vietnamese would pull the prisoners arms behind him and tie them together at the elbows.
The prisoner's wrists were then locked in "torture cuffs" and "jumbo irons" were placed over his ankles.
A two-inch thick bar was slid through the "jumbo irons".
The torturers then looped a rope around the bar, over his shoulders, pulling the prisoner's head between his knees.

A guard entered the room.

"Are you ready to confess your crimes?" he asked.

"No," McCain replied.

Every two hours, one guard would hold McCain while two others beat him. They kept it up for four days.

Finally, McCain lay on the floor at "The Plantation," a bloody mess, unable to move. His right leg, injured when he was shot down, was horribly swollen. A guard yanked him to his feet and threw him down. His left arm smashed against a bucket and broke again.

"I reached the lowest point of my 5 years in North Vietnam," McCain would write later. "I was at the point of suicide."

What happened next, in that August of 1968, nearly a year after he was captured, is chronicled in The Nightingale's Song by Robert Timberg:

"(McCain) looked at the louvered cell window high above his head, then at the small stool in the room. He took off his dark blue prison shirt, rolled it like a rope, draped one end over his shoulder near his neck, began feeding the other end through the louvers."

A guard burst into the cell and pulled McCain away from the window. For the next few days, he was on suicide watch.

McCain's will had finally wilted under the beatings. Unable to endure any more, he agreed to sign a confession.

McCain slowly wrote, "I am a black criminal and I have performed the deeds of an air pirate. I almost died and the Vietnamese people saved my life, thanks to the doctors."

He would never forgive himself.

"I had learned what we all learned over there," he would write later. "Every man has a breaking point. I had reached mine."

I get upset at some of his politics as my Senator, but never over what happened to him and what he said or wrote as a POW.

How well would you do with your teeth broken, your body battered from a savage beatings and your arms tied behind you in torture ropes.

No reason to doubt him. I knew one POW held by the Vietcong well; he too was tortured.

No. This is simply Ravi trying to get you idiots to understand how stupid you look by going after a POW.......or if you can't handle calling what we are doing in Afghanistan a war......a captured US soldier.......in such a transparently political manner.

Hummmmmmm. Tell us all oh wisdom filled one. Did McCain walk away deliberately? Did he tell people he would desert before even arriving in Vietnam as Bowe did before arriving in Afghanistan?

Did he send all of his uniforms home to Mommy and Daddy 2 weeks into his year long deployment?

Did McCain state as Bowe did: "I have seen their ideas and I am ashamed to even be American". "I am ashamed to be an american. And the title of US soldier is just the lie of fools" and "The US army is the biggest joke the world has to laugh at. It is the army of liars, backstabbers, fools, and bullies".

Did McCain state those things like Bowe did BEFORE deliberately walking away? Do we have Vietnamese and Russian transcripts where they stated they were setting up IEDs to kill those looking for the deserter as they were writing "LOL" knowing the troops looking for Bowe would hit them at any moment?

ALL OF the above was proven by Bowe's 15-6 investigation.

Tell me this is what McCain did and I will damn him as well.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/americas-last-prisoner-of-war-20120607?page=4

John McCranky and many other Republicans were telling Obama to "do whatever it takes" to bring Bergdahl home. Obama did - and now they criticize him...

McCain sat docile like a collared bitch while the Republicans tortured POWs in Iraq.

Fuck John McCain.

CaféAuLait;9231491 said:

Hummmmmmm. Tell us all oh wisdom filled one. Did McCain walk away deliberately? Did he tell people he would desert before even arriving in Vietnam as Bowe did before arriving in Afghanistan?

Did he send all of his uniforms home to Mommy and Daddy 2 weeks into his year long deployment?

Did McCain state as Bowe did: "I have seen their ideas and I am ashamed to even be American". "I am ashamed to be an american. And the title of US soldier is just the lie of fools" and "The US army is the biggest joke the world has to laugh at. It is the army of liars, backstabbers, fools, and bullies".

Did McCain state those things like Bowe did BEFORE deliberately walking away? Do we have Vietnamese and Russian transcripts where they stated they were setting up IEDs to kill those looking for the deserter as they were writing "LOL" knowing the troops looking for Bowe would hit them at any moment?

Bowe Bergdahl: America's Last Prisoner of War by Michael Hastings | Politics News | Rolling Stone

The only thing old Lone understands is talking points and his unquestioning love for Obama.

He was probably acting on orders from Bush.

I don't care for McCain, but you're a fucking Nazi idiot.

CaféAuLait;9231491 said:

Bowe Bergdahl: America's Last Prisoner of War by Michael Hastings | Politics News | Rolling Stone

Why can't you understand? This is not a thread where anyone is SERIOUSLY maligning McCain. Have you no awareness?

Forum List

Back