Was John McCain secretly working for the Vietcong?

Close. It's more about being in a bad place and making survival choices. And not condemning people for their choices without a trial.

Or saying they aren't worth saving because of a personal, misguided opinion.

I've given McCain the benefit of the doubt for a long time. But now I see how craven he really is.
I haven't seen anyone say he shouldn't be brought home. It was the conditions of the trade people are upset about, along with the lies.
Are you kidding me? Some fucker GOPer today said he should have been shot. Without a trial.

No, I'm not kidding you. I see you trying to slime everyone for one remark you heard. And in a desperate attempt to change the focus. Even your dear nbc and new york times is calling outrage over this.

Why do some here on the left deal only in the past, , many times thru false narratives, rather than the present? I think that is readily apparent.
Oh, I see. McCain's past doesn't matter. Someone said he was a hero so he's free to label others traitors without a trial.

It is fact Bergdahl deserted. The fact McCain went through hell fighting on his post, got shot down and tortured, particularly brutalized because he refused to be released without all being released standing by his fellow pow soldiers,, when this man walked away. Yeah, he earned that right.

Last edited:
"Wrong-way Bill Kristol has dismissed him as a deserter not worth rescuing..."

Bill Kristol slams Bowe Bergdahl deal - Jonathan Topaz - POLITICO.com

Bullshit. Copy and paste from that article where he said that.

My point exactly.

Pathetic how those that support Obama go to such lengths to show that they are sheeple and will regurgitate whatever they are told on MSNBC

Surprisingly it seems to be coming from somewhere else. Have been watching nbc this morning and they are anything but happy about all of this. Others are leading the charge, inserting words into peoples mouths. Bet we can guess who. Thought I would never see anything negative towards this admin. from nbc. Even many at the nyt are not in his court over this. Shows just how big a screwup this is.

You have to wonder after all these years. He claimed he was "suicidal" and that's why he made anti-American remarks. Remarks he later said he felt "ashamed" of saying. But of course that shame was after he was released.

Has the man been a fraud all along?

I have to wonder since he's currently furthering the talking points of terrorists.

:(

John McCain walked away from his unit and sought out the Vietcong? Wow, I didn't know that. Do you have a link?
Nope. I'm just following McCain's lead.

He flew out of his post and ended up in enemy hands.

Why? Was it purposeful? We have a right to a trial.

You're equating Bergdahl walking away from his unit by his own choice and McCain getting shot down? Seriously? And you think that demonstrates what exactly?

John McCain walked away from his unit and sought out the Vietcong? Wow, I didn't know that. Do you have a link?

You're equating Bergdahl walking away from his unit by his own choice and McCain getting shot down? Seriously? And you think that demonstrates what exactly?

It demonstrates desperation on the part of the left.

How do we know McCain didn't get shot down on purpose?

btw, we don't KNOW that Bergdahl walked away. The investigation files haven't been released. All we have to go on are words from disgruntled grunts.

Bullshit. Copy and paste from that article where he said that.

My point exactly.

Pathetic how those that support Obama go to such lengths to show that they are sheeple and will regurgitate whatever they are told on MSNBC

Surprisingly it seems to be coming from somewhere else. Have been watching nbc this morning and they are anything but happy about all of this. Others are leading the charge, inserting words into peoples mouths. Bet we can guess who. Thought I would never see anything negative towards this admin. from nbc. Even many at the nyt are not in his court over this. Shows just how big a screwup this is.

Not sure if you noticed it, but it appears the media is starting to question the integrity of the command...and the command possibly being the reason Bergdhal opted to not follow through with his commitment to the United States Military, his Commander in Chief and his comrades in arms.

btw, we don't KNOW that Bergdahl walked away. The investigation files haven't been released. All we have to go on are words from disgruntled grunts.

Wrong.

Reports from back in 2010 concluded that he walked off on his own.

Just an FYI...when a soldier is deemed missing, an investigation begins immediately and a report is submitted to command within weeks.

And exactly how does one get shot down intentionally? Kind of hard to fly INTO tracer fire. More difficult than trying to avoid it.

Wrong.

Just an FYI...when a soldier is deemed missing, an investigation begins immediately and a report is submitted to command within weeks.

And exactly how does one get shot down intentionally? Kind of hard to fly INTO tracer fire. More difficult than trying to avoid it.

Oh...and by the way Ravi...

The investigation? They are conducted by interviewing the missing soldiers CO, XO, platoon leader, the base chaplain and his fellow "grunts" as you selfishly referred to them

My point exactly.

Not sure if you noticed it, but it appears the media is starting to question the integrity of the command...and the command possibly being the reason Bergdhal opted to not follow through with his commitment to the United States Military, his Commander in Chief and his comrades in arms.
I hadn't heard that yet. What I thought was telling on nbc this morning was they stated the Michael Hastings story reprint on the Bergdahls was significant in making them question what the truth was. Stated since it was from 2010 it told them much was not as the admin claimed.

The pro-terrorism ding-bats are working overtime to demonize the guys who said that Bergdahl was a crap soldier, and who are responsible for triggering an in-depth look at a deal that was presented as a swap, rather than just Obama releasing a bunch of terrorists.

They're also circulating how terribly he was tortured and how slowly must go his rehabilitation (? which makes no sense).

I think what it comes down to is..this guy is a fruitcake.

He put soldiers in danger.

Obama ransomed him.

And then pretended his subsequent release of big-name terrorists was a trade, rather than just him setting terrorists free.

Wrong.

According to an unnamed source.

He may have walked away but whether or not he deserted in unknown.

We only have McCain's word that he was shot down. Where was the investigation?

Forum List

Back