Was Jesus Gay?

Hey dipshit, how about you tell us about your time in the service.
I'm sure that sharp wit of yours you demonstrate here just cuts him deeply.

:eusa_whistle:

3 syllables is about warbler's limit.

he's probably hurt himself trying to sound out experience.

The funny thing is by Warrior's comments to me in the past, I know it doesn't take too much to get him going. He usually starts in with me being fat and living in a trailer. He isn't very original when he melts down.

Hey dipshit, how about you tell us about your time in the service.

So you have no problem with him attacking someone else's service? The fact you continue to defend someone like Warrior speaks volumes.

Of course I will get an answer from him about the time you explain to me how I am entitlement whore. Now continue on, Si...
:lmao:

Those are some jumps that should be getting you a starting position in the Olympics.

Last edited:
But I do love the attitude people like Si and warrior have... Very Christian like, Jesus would be proud.
Why would I care whether I am Christian-like or what Jesus would think?

:cuckoo:

You really are one dumb broad.

Do you guys have any other come backs? You sound like a forth grader.

Next one will be a comment on me smoking pot, and When that doesn't work you will throw in a white trash. Seriously, get new material. :lol:

3 syllables is about warbler's limit.

he's probably hurt himself trying to sound out experience.

The funny thing is by Warrior's comments to me in the past, I know it doesn't take too much to get him going. He usually starts in with me being fat and living in a trailer. He isn't very original when he melts down.

You sure don't look fat to me.

But I do love the attitude people like Si and warrior have... Very Christian like, Jesus would be proud.

Next one will be a comment on me smoking pot, and When that doesn't work you will throw in a white trash. Seriously, get new material. :lol:
Again, why would I care whether I am Christian-like or what Jesus would think?

Idiot.

And, funny YOU bring up your drug use and your being white trash. Would you like to be a victim?

So you have no problem with him attacking someone else's service? The fact you continue to defend someone like Warrior speaks volumes.

Of course I will get an answer from him about the time you explain to me how I am entitlement whore. Now continue on, Si...

Those are some jumps that should be getting you a starting position in the Olympics.

Sure sign you have nothing... It's cool. We all know you lack the skills to really come with a rebuttal.
And I know I will be waiting for my answer for a long time.

Sure sign you have nothing... It's cool. We all know you lack the skills to really come with a rebuttal.
Ummmm, I don't rebut non sequiturs. See, there is no need to do so. Funny that went entirely over your head.

Really, it is funny and not in the odd sense.

It's in the dictionary so you can look it up, but I doubt you will get the "rebuttal".

Idiot.

And, funny YOU bring up your drug use and your being white trash. Would you like to be a victim?
nope, I am just pointing out your lack of originality.
You have nothing, especially if you don't have Cali or Syrenn to back you up.
Talk about my drug use all you want, it's old, and you look washed up doing so.

Idiot.

I mean, I understand why you dodge the question, but really it's becoming much more amusing playing with your dodges than impressing upon the original stupidity of your comment.

Ummmm, I don't rebut non sequiturs. See, there is no need to do so. Funny that went entirely over your head.

It's in the dictionary so you can look it up, but I doubt you will get the "rebuttal".

It didn't go over my head, just pointing out the fact you will never have the back bone to stand by your attacks.

It didn't go over my head, just pointing out the fact you will never have the back bone to stand by your attacks.

What aren't I standing by?

Idiot.

I mean, I understand why you dodge the question, but really it's becoming much more amusing playing with your dodges than impressing upon the original stupidity of your comment.

I will answer your question, when you answer mine. See how that works?
I know you won't, and it is amusing to watch you dodge it..one like you doesn't want to address such a stupid stereo typical comment.

You bitch about me not answering a question, but you have never had the back bone to answer mine. You pretty much disappeared once you realized how dumb you looked.

You bitch about me not answering a question, but you have never had the back bone to answer mine. You pretty much disappeared once you realized how dumb you looked.
What question are you asking?

Make that question number three of mine you will dodge.

1. Why would I care if I am Christain-like or what Jesus would think?

2. What aren't I standing by?

And, 3 just asked.

Idiot.

And here i just pop in to this tread for the first time for a laugh at what was being said as to jesus being gay... and OMG..it is good for a laugh.

All i will say to that is better then a pixie pet backup.

Last edited:

And, 3 just asked.

I think I have said it at least twice now.. Please keep up. Or are we stalling? I am going with the second. If you answer why you think I am an entitlement whore you will look like a judgmental ass.

So yeah, I won't answer your question until you answer mine.

Idiot.

And here i just pop in to this tread for the first time for a laugh at what was being said as to jesus being gay... and OMG..it is good for a laugh.

Right on time, Si needs her support team. We all know she can't handle the flame zone without you or Cali. :lol:

Right on time, Si needs her support team. We all know she can't handle the flame zone without you or Cali. :lol:

And who brought me up? ... Seems as if you did. I had no idea you to were hacking away at each other...nor do i care. Si can handle herself and needs no support in anything.

I do think its funny though that you seem to think she cant.

And, 3 just asked.

I think I have said it at least twice now.. Please keep up. Or are we stalling? I am going with the second. If you answer why you think I am an entitlement whore you will look like a judgmental ass.

So yeah, I won't answer your question until you answer mine.

You really DO want to be a victim, apparently.

OK.

You are white trash and you are hanging onto that like anyone's dick which is in your mouth at any given time. If only that could find you a man with a wallet, eh?

Forum List

Back