Warning to Trump

Trump's not gonna be a milquetoast fraud pussy. He isn't Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan. If the Democrats want a fight, he'll be more than happy to oblige them. He won't back down. And that's exactly why he's the President.

Milquetoasts like Romney, can't be President. They have no fight and conviction in em. I think Trump fully understands why he was elected President. He's gonna be himself. And those who don't like that, can go straight to hell. Period, end of story.

Its the republicans who will do him in.

They can go to hell too. He won without Establishment assholes like Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan. They wanna tussle with Trump again? They'll get their asses handed to em again. If i were them, i'd think it over very carefully.

retweet? sounds icky. anyway, if trump did it, then it is right, cuz he won the election. and he who wins, is right.

As long as its Trump. Just watch, after January he will be ripped to shreds and it will be the GOP that does it.
i doubt it. never saw a more spineless, useless party succeed at that level in that extent. why would they change.

because they hate trump. And they are the political ruling class.
but they are in power, in the senate, in the house, in the states, and they accomplished it by doing nothing. isn't that great?

You think, maybe, that might signify that Americans are fed up with the Liberal agenda? Is it even remotely possible we are tired of nothing but lip service, or that Fearless Leader decided to "Rule by Fiat?

Naw, that's not it. They are just ignorant racists, right?
welcome, noob. you were evidently encouraged by the trump victory to join this board. you have the usual lingo of contards down pat. so, in no time, you will show how much of a cünt you are, after all, you are now allowed to speak your mind after 8 years of cruel imprisonment.

What do you mean by a liar?

Do you expect him to keep all of his promises?

The important ones, such as immigration.

Look, I have no right to expect anything, I didn't vote for him. I am simply saying that if he does NOT keep the vital promises, the GOP is done. The dims will take congress in 2018. He will not be reelected in 2020, and we may never see another GOP president.

He gets one shot at this, don't fuck it up, don't be a Republican.

That's nice thinking but be honest here. Instead of the fury of the GOP coming down on him don't you think it's more possible that they will accept his flip flopping as long as they see Dems and anything they say as the enemy?

I don't mean if that happens, I'm talking about what has already happened. When he changed from a wall to possibly a fence and other stuff did the GOP accept it and choose to rail against Dems for pointing out the flip flop or did they come down on him?

When he said he would investigate Clinton then 48 hours later said he wouldn't did the fury come? Or did they accept it?

When he railed against lobbyist, special insterests, donors and Washington elite and then hired them. Was there any fury?

So why would you expect this pattern to be different for any other flip flop? As long as Trump can say everyone else is the enemy who disagrees with him, Republicans don't seem to care...they love it even if it's the exact opposite of what they cheered for.

Sorry but the liberal rag of shit you pumped out there was full of shit even the FIRST thing on the list is completely inaccurate. I watched the interview, and what he said was UNDENIBLY TRUE. Now that you have proved there are no REAL lies, what are you going to try next.

With all the bickering going on, I'll re-post this:

One thing we might want to remember is that the Democratic Party of today is a result of the 1960's Counter-Culture. The "Peace, Love, Dope"; "Flower Power/Children"; "Make Love Not War"; "Woodstock" generation. Most all of the "Hippy" types from that era in the Democratic Party have retired/died out, but their legacy lives on.

Those of us that were around at that time should know what I'm talking about.

Maybe we can now understand from where the Liberal mindset comes.

retweet? sounds icky. anyway, if trump did it, then it is right, cuz he won the election. and he who wins, is right.

As long as its Trump. Just watch, after January he will be ripped to shreds and it will be the GOP that does it.
i doubt it. never saw a more spineless, useless party succeed at that level in that extent. why would they change.

but they are in power, in the senate, in the house, in the states, and they accomplished it by doing nothing. isn't that great?

You think, maybe, that might signify that Americans are fed up with the Liberal agenda? Is it even remotely possible we are tired of nothing but lip service, or that Fearless Leader decided to "Rule by Fiat?

Good post. :beer:

One thing we might want to remember is that the Democratic Party of today is a result of the 1960's Counter-Culture. The "Peace, Love, Dope"; "Flower Power/Children"; "Make Love Not War"; "Woodstock" generation. Most all of the "Hippy" types from that era in the Democratic Party have retired/died out, but their legacy lives on.

The 60's liberal agenda? Against unnecessary wars, from Vietnam to Iraq. For gay rights. For a clean environment. Against corporate greed. Against racism. For liberty.

What's not to like?

I must begin this by acknowledging that I did not vote for Donald Trump, nor did I support him during the campaign.

However, I have steadfastly said for the last year that Donal Trump would be president. Feel free to check the body of my posts here to confirm this. For the first time during my tenure on the board, I actually BET that Trump would win. So what made me so certain Trump would win? Simple, America is fed up with the liars,

John McCain is a liar. McCain is a long time advocate of open borders, to the point that the TEA party began to protest the scheme of Dubya and McCain to provide amnesty to illegals. (I have pictures from 2006 to prove this,) When McCain ran for president in 2008, he said that he was an advocate of strong and secure borders. Anyone with and IQ greater than Bodecea knew full well that he was lying. He was pissing in the face of the America voters and telling them it was raining.

Mitt Romney is a liar. Romney is a left of center RINO who has promoted open borders his entire career. In 2012 he ran for president; he claimed he would secure the borders and enforce American law. Romney was shitting on the head of the American voter and telling them he was giving them a hat. Anyone with an IQ greater than rdean KNEW that Romney way blatantly lying.

This defines the Republicans, they lie every time. America is tired of having Republicans tell them that they will do the honorable and right thing, just to renege each and every time they are elected, usually before they even take office. The GOP's logic is that the democrats will destroy the nation so we better vote for them. True enough that the democrats are dedicated to putting an end to the Constitutional Republic, but the Republicans are no help in stopping the fiends.

But Trump was different, from the first time he called Rosie O'Donnell a fat traitor, THEN DIDN'T BACK DOWN when the MSM hit squad went after him, America got the sense that Trump actually had convictions, that he would NOT lie about securing the border and supporting America,

Here is my warning to Trump, DON'T betray America, don't pull a Mitt or McCain and show yourself a liar who said what was needed to get elected only to do an about face once in office. IF Trump turns out to be another Republican liar, then the fury of hell will be upon him and the GOP.

Yes, if Trump does stands firm, the Hollywood Elite, the dominant fake news outlets, and pop culture will declare even further war on him. We know how vicious the left and the dominant media is, these are demagogues who have no principle and will tell any lie, using billion dollar Hollywood budgets to sell their lies (Miss Sloan pile of shit, for instance).

Donald Trump CAN be the man America needs, but he MUST resist the urge to be a liar to be that man. Does he have the right stuff? We shall see, but he is not off to a promising start.

Trump is the lyingest liar. No need to wait and see. We already know.

Yes, you are a mindless sycophant with nothing to add to the discussion, we all know this.
Look who thinks he speaks for everyone.....:lol:

welcome, noob. you were evidently encouraged by the trump victory to join this board. you have the usual lingo of contards down pat. so, in no time, you will show how much of a cünt you are, after all, you are now allowed to speak your mind after 8 years of cruel imprisonment.

I am new to THIS site, true. Saying that does not make my beliefs and opinions any less valuable than yours.

The biggest difference between us, barring political philosophy, is that I very seldom if ever do I throw personal, ad hominem attacks. Where just can't refrain from throwing then along with vulgar language not fit both both sexes.

If it takes becoming like you to become a 'Gold Member", I don't desire to be one.

I have been nothing to you, or others of your persuasion, but civil. I expect the same in return.

Your anger is doing you no favors.

I am new to THIS site, true. Saying that does not make my beliefs and opinions any less valuable than yours.

The biggest difference between us, barring political philosophy, is that I very seldom if ever do I throw personal, ad hominem attacks. Where just can't refrain from throwing then along with vulgar language not fit both both sexes.

If it takes becoming like you to become a 'Gold Member", I don't desire to be one.

I have been nothing to you, or others of your persuasion, but civil. I expect the same in return.

You better grow a thick skin fast or learn to use the ignore function. Personally I gave a lot of people a long leash to show me if they could add anything of substance to an argument... and those that don't just get put on ignore. You'll learn.

What do you mean by a liar?

Do you expect him to keep all of his promises?

Says the far left drone and Hilary voter!

I've heard from some very good sources including a super secret FBI leak that the term"far left drone" is some of the code seen in the wikileaks e-mails...the ones they think are all about an international pedophile ring......code: "pizza", "ping pong", and "far left drone".

You'll have fun with the OP then.

cool story, sis.

Yes. An excellent mindset considering what the alternative was at that time.

You better grow a thick skin fast or learn to use the ignore function. Personally I gave a lot of people a long leash to show me if they could add anything of substance to an argument... and those that don't just get put on ignore. You'll learn.
I'm starting to think you have us confused with people who give a damn what you think or believe. lol

I'm starting to think you have us confused with people who give a damn what you think or believe. lol

Was I talking to you? No? Shut your vagina before you stink up the room.

Forum List

Back