Warning For Those Who Preach a False Gospel

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Parallel Verses
New International Version
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!

New Living Translation
Let God's curse fall on anyone, including us or even an angel from heaven, who preaches a different kind of Good News than the one we preached to you.

English Standard Version
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

New American Standard Bible
But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed!

King James Bible
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel other than what we have preached to you, a curse be on him!

International Standard Version
But even if we or an angel from heaven should proclaim to you a gospel contrary to what we proclaimed to you, let that person be condemned!

NET Bible
But even if we (or an angel from heaven) should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to hell!

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
But even if we or an Angel from Heaven should evangelize you outside of that which we have evangelized you, we or he would be damned;

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Whoever tells you good news that is different from the Good News we gave you should be condemned to hell, even if he is one of us or an angel from heaven.

Jubilee Bible 2000
But even if we, or an angel from heaven, were to preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be anathema.

King James 2000 Bible
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

American King James Version
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than that which we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

American Standard Version
But though we, or an angel from heaven, should preach unto you any gospel other than that which we preached unto you, let him be anathema.

Douay-Rheims Bible
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach a gospel to you besides that which we have preached to you, let him be anathema.

Darby Bible Translation
But if even we or an angel out of heaven announce as glad tidings to you anything besides what we have announced as glad tidings to you, let him be accursed.

Those who would establish any other way to heaven than what the gospel of Christ reveals, will find themselves wretchedly mistaken.

What does the bible tell people to do with heretics? Those who pervert the scriptures, twist the scriptures, add or take away from the scriptures? Read this:

A man that is a heritic after the first and second admonition reject: Knowing that he that is subverted sinneth, being condemned of himself. Titus 3:10

The only thing you can do after correcting them is obey the bible and reject them. In other words do not even listen to them any longer. Skip over their nonsense knowing they are trying to entangle you in sin. We are not to argue with such people. They are already condemned in themselves and not satisfied with choosing hell as their home they wish to take you with them. Do not permit such a thing. Obey the Word of God and let the Word of God protect you. Reject their lies and pass them by.

Those who would establish any other way to heaven than what the gospel of Christ reveals, will find themselves wretchedly mistaken.

What does the bible tell people to do with heretics? Those who pervert the scriptures, twist the scriptures, add or take away from the scriptures? Read this:

A man that is a heritic after the first and second admonition reject: Knowing that he that is subverted sinneth, being condemned of himself. Titus 3:10

The only thing you can do after correcting them is obey the bible and reject them. In other words do not even listen to them any longer. Skip over their nonsense knowing they are trying to entangle you in sin. We are not to argue with such people. They are already condemned in themselves and not satisfied with choosing hell as their home they wish to take you with them. Do not permit such a thing. Obey the Word of God and let the Word of God protect you. Reject their lies and pass them by.

God commands that once you've established that someone's opinion differs from what the bible tells you, you ignore them altogether. Don't think about stuff too hard, my sheep. Thinkin's dangerous. Just keep drinking this koolaid and go back to sleep.

God commands that once you've established that someone's opinion differs from what the bible tells you, you ignore them altogether. Don't think about stuff too hard, my sheep. Thinkin's dangerous. Just keep drinking this koolaid and go back to sleep.

Maybe you should read up on your Bible. Because God doesn't say anything that you are claiming.

Avatar, the other morning, the Lord gave me a scripture. Although at this moment I cannot tell you the book, Chapter and verse although I believe the book maybe was Proverbs? This is what the Lord gave me.

The bloodthirsty seek the souls of the righteous but the righteous man seeketh their soul! Oh! I tell you the truth this morning, Avatar. I do seek after the souls of bloodthirsty men and women who despise Jesus, who despise the Bible , who despise the sight of my presence - even on this very board...... I do! God knows my heart! I love them! I do love them! I grieve over their blindness because truly they do not know what they are doing at all.. they do not know....I pray for them, Father! Do not let them go down to the pit! Do not let them fall headlong into hell for all eternity! Have mercy upon them Father, I am begging for you to have mercy! Keep them alive! Soften their hearts so that they may hear your Spirit calling them!

Jesus said, if they hated me, they will hate you! Oh! I tell you there are Believers who cannot bear the undiluted truth of Gods message through his Own Son! Many turned back and followed him no more when the hard words came down! The religious! The self righteous! The rebellious! The ones wanting their own way more than Gods way! The ones who love their own counterfeit goodness and would rather die than have it stripped away to reveal their own wretched state! Beauty for these ones is only skin deep. Just under the surface is a bloody mess, a stench in the nostrils of G-d!

I tell you the truth......there are unbelievers on this board that love Jesus Christ more than some inside the church although they may not know it yet! They will, and these are the ones Jesus has sent his own servants to go and find... truly not all the world will be saved... we know this because Jesus said so! But those the Father has given the Son? NO MAN SHALL PLUCK THEM OUT OF HIS HAND! NO MAN!

In the end? He shall bring them in like sheep into the fold - they will follow Him because his eye was on them all along...He is the one who has kept them alive all this time... the devil tried to kill them but he could not...... they may be getting high right now.. they may be living with a woman and have 5 children by her...they may be stealing or robbing banks for a living or selling drugs .......still God does not look upon the outer man,,,, he looks upon the heart... give us eyes, Father, that we may see as you see..

Jesus said, if they accept you - they have accepted me! Look at how many accept us who do not confess the name of Jesus upon their lips................yet. But they will! These ones will love God so greatly that the day will come many who profess Christ now will feel shame that they do not love the Father the way these ones will openly display theirs - for the Father and the Son - when the Holy Spirit comes to visit..... yes, the prostitute, the tax collector, the drug addict, the homosexual, the lawyer, the drinking housewife..........these ones are coming in when they are invited because when they see Jesus? Their only cry will be, "I need him"... "I want him".... he is my every answer......oh Holy Spirit ..rest upon your people even today.

Parallel Verses
New International Version
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!

New Living Translation
Let God's curse fall on anyone, including us or even an angel from heaven, who preaches a different kind of Good News than the one we preached to you.

English Standard Version
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

New American Standard Bible
But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed!

King James Bible

Holman Christian Standard Bible
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel other than what we have preached to you, a curse be on him!

International Standard Version
But even if we or an angel from heaven should proclaim to you a gospel contrary to what we proclaimed to you, let that person be condemned!

NET Bible
But even if we (or an angel from heaven) should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to hell!

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
But even if we or an Angel from Heaven should evangelize you outside of that which we have evangelized you, we or he would be damned;

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Whoever tells you good news that is different from the Good News we gave you should be condemned to hell, even if he is one of us or an angel from heaven.

Jubilee Bible 2000
But even if we, or an angel from heaven, were to preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be anathema.

King James 2000 Bible

American King James Version
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than that which we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

American Standard Version
But though we, or an angel from heaven, should preach unto you any gospel other than that which we preached unto you, let him be anathema.

Douay-Rheims Bible
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach a gospel to you besides that which we have preached to you, let him be anathema.

Darby Bible Translation
But if even we or an angel out of heaven announce as glad tidings to you anything besides what we have announced as glad tidings to you, let him be accursed.

False gospels appeared during the first century by antichrists who stole the words written and spoken by the true saints who preached the true gospel, which is the voice of God where our Creator's thoughts could be heard. These antichrists were the one's who started new churches that appeared Christ-like and the saints knew all about these hypocrites who stole their words. They warned their believers about these false gospels.

Rome had a law to kill all the true saints because their testimony was telling them that buildings were false gods and all the various religious beliefs in the Roman Empire came from false religions. Once Rome killed all the true saints, they put together a governing body called the Vatican to make new laws for all the Christ-like churches to conform into one church called the Roman Catholic Church. Those who didn't obey the Vatican's new laws were tortured until they conformed or they were killed.

So Christianity was started by antichrists who had no idea who our Creator was but they made good livings by collecting tithes and offerings. The Vatican and Rome became the wealthies entity known to man for over a thousand years with their deception that our Creator has planned. Christians are the ones who preach false gospels. not God's true saints who speak for Him.

Maybe you should read up on your Bible. Because God doesn't say anything that you are claiming.

Has nothing to do with reading up on my bible, little guy. All I did was reword what Jeremiah wrote in this paragraph:

"The only thing you can do after correcting them is obey the bible and reject them. In other words do not even listen to them any longer. Skip over their nonsense knowing they are trying to entangle you in sin. We are not to argue with such people. They are already condemned in themselves and not satisfied with choosing hell as their home they wish to take you with them. Do not permit such a thing. Obey the Word of God and let the Word of God protect you. Reject their lies and pass them by."

Then I followed it up by pointing out some admittedly cynical implications regarding what might motivate one to instruct his/her followers to cease all further debate and dialogue with someone whose views differ with what he/she told his/her followers is gospel.

If what I said God commands isn't correct according to the bible, it's not me you should be taking that up with. I was only playing parrot to argue with Jeremiah and what he said in particular, not attempting scriptural accuracy.

Forum List

Back