Walker has said throughout his campaign that he opposes abortion with no exceptions, including rape, incest and protecting the life of the mother.

The alleged Walker abortions are sort of a stupid story for the Leftards to make a big deal about.

The only people that believe it are Pro-Abort people. And its likely to make them more likely to vote for Walker as it puts him closer to their point of view.

The story has no effect on Republicans who figure the racist liberal media is just making up tales about the tremendous running back.
I bet you do, Do you find it your business what other people have an abortion or not??

It really no one's business if a woman has an abortion or not.

It really none of Walker's business.

The evangelicals and Christians have no morals.

Of course they do, you just don't agree with them.

They aren't asking Trump into their house to break bread, they see him as the better choice, because Dems actively hate them and want them to bend the knee.

I know they (republicans) are chiming about he is reborn, he used to be a sinner.
Please spare me the republicans chiming in:
--------------------------------------------

Walker has said throughout his campaign that he opposes abortion with no exceptions, including rape, incest and protecting the life of the mother.

The man/boy gets away free!!
Walker is yet another manifestation of the neo-fascist authoritarian right that seeks to compel conformity and silence dissent – more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

The right’s war on women continues.

Walker is yet another manifestation of the neo-fascist authoritarian right that seeks to compel conformity and silence dissent – more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

The right’s war on women continues.
Yes outlawing the murder of innocents is so fascist …

Why would anyone vote for some who won’t make an exception for the woman’s life in abortion?

If you're intentionally killing someone it is. Call it whatever you want, but at the end of the day an abortion ends a human life there's no getting around that.
Could that 2 month old fetus be used for a tax deduction? Where do the so called pro-life people hide after every one of our mass shootings.

Why would anyone vote for some who won’t make an exception for the woman’s life in abortion?
Why would anyone vote for someone who wants to use government funds to pay for the killing of innocent human life?

The pro life side believes that’s what abortion is, the murder of a human being. I have yet to hear a cogent argument that refutes that belief.
If the pro abortion advocates would be willing to concede that the 99% of abortions which are performed out of convenience are wrong and should be illegal, I think there is room to discuss the other 1%.

Why would anyone vote for someone who wants to use government funds to pay for the killing of innocent human life?

The pro life side believes that’s what abortion is, the murder of a human being. I have yet to hear a cogent argument that refutes that belief.
If the pro abortion advocates would be willing to concede that the 99% of abortions which are performed out of convenience are wrong and should be illegal, I think there is room to discuss the other 1%.
Yet the anti-choice side does not even value the woman’s life apparently,

Yet the anti-choice side does not even value the woman’s life apparently,

350 women die per yer from pregnancy related issues. We kill 1 million humans via abortion per year. Tell me again who has no regard for human life….

Forum List

Back