Matt Gaetz Says RINO’s and GOP Elites Are Already Planning Business as Usual if Republicans Take the House

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
This is why I have no confidence even a mid term shellacking of the Dems will have any real effects on our country or trajectory.
The GOP RINO establishment is planning more Kabuki Theatre to keep the masses distracted & divided & have no plans to change the DC status quo for the elites in charge.
They are sold out completely to play their parts as controlled opposition while the country implodes & the reset continues behind the scenes.

To get any real change in Washington, you'd have to replace about 250 "Republicans" with actual America First people that cannot be blackmailed or bought.
You'd also have to get rid of 99% of the MSM or else they'd just do the typical Mockingbird trick of convincing the low-info sheeple that every good thing accomplished is complete fascism & anyone who supports it is evil.

McConnell, McCarthy, Graham & the rest are corrupted, snow globed & follow orders from the same masters as the Dems.
99% of the Repub party is comprised of horrible people masquerading as good guys but really only care about power & their pocketbook.
Unfortunately, 80% of conservatives haven't figure this out yet.

Let me take you into the room, to the meetings that Republican lawmakers currently encounter. Recently there was a gathering of top Republican Committee Chairs, ranking members…incoming. And when they did Q & A with the lobbyist and donors that were gathered to support the Republican Party, the questions were things like:

Are were going to pass the farm bill again?
Are we going to work with Democrats so we don’t have to go through the pains of a government shutdowns.
Are we going to get back to regular order, not punishing people by removing them from committees.

This is what permanent Washington is telling your State representatives right now. They want to go back to those days. Even when I talk to my current Republican colleagues, there are many that not only oppose any impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden. They believe that an impeachment inquiry into someone like Mayorkis, who is purposefully turning our border into a turnstile, even that is something they wouldn’t support.

There are current members in the Republican majority, who will be in the next Congress, who are arguing very very fervently that they will oppose the use of Impeachment in any context, for any official in the Biden administration. I believe they totally misunderstand the mandate the American people are giving us. The American people see that these folks (Democrats) are destroying this country on purpose.
(We want them removed).

The Democrats moved the overton window on impeachment, not Republicans. If we don’t use the same tools. If we don’t engage in impeachment inquiries to get the documents, and testimony, and information we need. Then I believe our voters will feel betrayed. And that could be the biggest win the Democrats could hope for in 2024 when it really matters to integrate our policies.

I know lots of us were extremely dismayed to hear Trump walk back the "lock her up" agenda.

I've got a suspicion that most everyone in DC has so many skeletons and corruption in their history that if one serious domino goes down, the whole thing would shit the bed. I'd bet that out of 537 elected office holders in the highest echelons of the federal government only 30 do not belong serving life sentences.

Which I wouldn't care about. As far as I'm concerned the whole thing is rotten to the core and about the best we could do is build a wall around the place.

Then fill it with water.

The problem with poor managers of a nation like America is that they don't realize that their self serving decisions at the expense of future generations will sharply impact their global influence dramatically.

Rest assured though, as their orbit shrinks, China will pick up the slack. Leaders of weakened nations are just that. For the Wests sake, let's hope competent, patriotic people gain more power. Otherwise, we might experience a few more 15% cut outs that we see occurring in Ukraine happening around the globe.

The Overton Window was moved when Clinton was impeached. What exactly do you want a Republican majority to do and is it in line with what the majority of Americans want? Are you calling for another however many years of a do nothing Congress?

The Overton Window was moved when Clinton was impeached. What exactly do you want a Republican majority to do and is it in line with what the majority of Americans want? Are you calling for another however many years of a do nothing Congress?
A do nothing Congress is better than an overactive Congress with an agenda.

How about a president that has enough integrity not to stuff cigars into the gash of a 19 year old fat girl serving as an intern or committing perjury? You bed wetters buried the bar, why should we have to dig it up and maintain standards you won't expect from your own political whores?

The Zionist 911 w "Biden republicans" cannot be trusted.

Kevin McCarthy cannot either, since he has never done anything good or consistent with a pre 1998 republican, and spends more time in Israel than California.

This is why I have no confidence even a mid term shellacking of the Dems will have any real effects on our country or trajectory.
The GOP RINO establishment is planning more Kabuki Theatre to keep the masses distracted & divided & have no plans to change the DC status quo for the elites in charge.
They are sold out completely to play their parts as controlled opposition while the country implodes & the reset continues behind the scenes.

To get any real change in Washington, you'd have to replace about 250 "Republicans" with actual America First people that cannot be blackmailed or bought.
You'd also have to get rid of 99% of the MSM or else they'd just do the typical Mockingbird trick of convincing the low-info sheeple that every good thing accomplished is complete fascism & anyone who supports it is evil.

McConnell, McCarthy, Graham & the rest are corrupted, snow globed & follow orders from the same masters as the Dems.
99% of the Repub party is comprised of horrible people masquerading as good guys but really only care about power & their pocketbook.
Unfortunately, 80% of conservatives haven't figure this out yet.

Let me take you into the room, to the meetings that Republican lawmakers currently encounter. Recently there was a gathering of top Republican Committee Chairs, ranking members…incoming. And when they did Q & A with the lobbyist and donors that were gathered to support the Republican Party, the questions were things like:

Are were going to pass the farm bill again?
Are we going to work with Democrats so we don’t have to go through the pains of a government shutdowns.
Are we going to get back to regular order, not punishing people by removing them from committees.

This is what permanent Washington is telling your State representatives right now. They want to go back to those days. Even when I talk to my current Republican colleagues, there are many that not only oppose any impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden. They believe that an impeachment inquiry into someone like Mayorkis, who is purposefully turning our border into a turnstile, even that is something they wouldn’t support.

There are current members in the Republican majority, who will be in the next Congress, who are arguing very very fervently that they will oppose the use of Impeachment in any context, for any official in the Biden administration. I believe they totally misunderstand the mandate the American people are giving us. The American people see that these folks (Democrats) are destroying this country on purpose.
(We want them removed).

The Democrats moved the overton window on impeachment, not Republicans. If we don’t use the same tools. If we don’t engage in impeachment inquiries to get the documents, and testimony, and information we need. Then I believe our voters will feel betrayed. And that could be the biggest win the Democrats could hope for in 2024 when it really matters to integrate our policies.

How's his pedo sex trafficking coming along?

FB_IMG_1669324706024.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1669324706024.jpg
    FB_IMG_1669324706024.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 16

Forum List

Back