Waiting to Be Executed in Iran

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I would imagine that those who were lucky enough to get out of Iran after the Revolution are very happy that they did.

Waiting to Be Executed in Iran

A Letter
by Zaniar Moradi and Loghman Moradi

February 10, 2014 at 5:00 am

Translated by Shadi Paveh

Please hurry. Just envision for a moment what it is like for those of us waiting to be executed.

Please investigate the increased rate of executions in Iran.

Can you not do more to save us? Can you not do more?

Dearest Friends at the International Committee Against Execution,

We heard that you are holding a conference against executions in Cologne, Germany. We are Zaniar and Loghman Moradi, in Rejai Shahr Prison in the city of Karaj. We would like to thank you for your work and let you know that your work brings those of us awaiting our execution much hope and the warmest feelings.

Please hurry. Just envision for a moment what it is like for those of us who are waiting to be executed here at any time, without notice. We are asking you out of desperate despair. I go numb as I imagine the scene on the day they finally come ... I wait for the sound of the heavy boots of my executioner; he is outside my cell… I see his stare…. he walks us slowly to the gallows, step by step... no expression on his face... he puts the rope around our necks ... and then... I cannot to think of what comes after that, my mind freezes.

To continue reading, go to:

Waiting to Be Executed in Iran :: Gatestone Institute

Forum List

Back