Wagner boss slams Putin's army after Ukraine retakes parts of Bakhmut

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
The chief of the Wagner mercenary group has lambasted Russia's military leaders after Ukrainian armed forces managed to retake settlements on the outskirts of Bakhmut. Yevgeny Prigozhin said it was a 'disgrace' that Kyiv's troops were able to push back Russian lines and seize Berkhivka, a town in the northern suburbs of the embattled city. Prigozhin's Wagner group just last month managed to wrest Bakhmut out of Ukrainian hands after months of brutal fighting reminiscent of World War I trench warfare, with tens of thousands killed on both sides.

We all knew the Russians wouldn't be able to hold on to Bakhmut, but so soon?

Without getting into an armchair war, I have to say that it's all lost and false hope for the Ukraine. They will be crushed by Russia and they will cease to exist as a country.

The factual news is not getting through to the American people!

Russia offered a peaceful solution but the US and the UK didn't allow it to happen.

Can it end now, short of nuclear war? Putin doesn't have a record of bluffing!

Without getting into an armchair war, I have to say that it's all lost and false hope for the Ukraine. They will be crushed by Russia and they will cease to exist as a country.

Russia offered a peaceful solution but the US and the UK didn't allow it to happen.

Mighty Russia has proved to be a Paper Tiger

Their military is inept with poor leadership, training, poor morale and atrocious logistics

Their military is inept with poor leadership, training, poor morale and atrocious logistics
You at least need to expose yourself to the other side's propaganda, and then choose wisely and being well informed.

Some are actually saying that Russia would come out on top in a non-nuclear war against America! I think they are putting stock in the hypersonic missile technology, that may not even exist?
And of course maybe it does?

I don't do armchair wars so I'll leave it to you for the answers.

What did Russia offer Ukraine in return for invading?
Russia offered everything the Ukraine asked for in the Minsk agreement. The US and the UK prevented it from happening.

Don't bother debating it now, it's past history and it's gone forever.

You at least need to expose yourself to the other side's propaganda, and then choose wisely and being well informed.

Some are actually saying that Russia would come out on top in a non-nuclear war against America! I think they are putting stock in the hypersonic missile technology, that may not even exist?
And of course maybe it does?

I don't do armchair wars so I'll leave it to you for the answers.
:slap:

Good God, Russia can’t even beat a lightweight power like Ukraine.

They are not capable of defeating a modern Army

Russia offered everything the Ukraine asked for in the Minsk agreement. The US and the UK prevented it from happening.

Don't bother debating it now, it's past history and it's gone forever.
Did they offer to withdraw from captured territory?

The chief of the Wagner mercenary group has lambasted Russia's military leaders after Ukrainian armed forces managed to retake settlements on the outskirts of Bakhmut. Yevgeny Prigozhin said it was a 'disgrace' that Kyiv's troops were able to push back Russian lines and seize Berkhivka, a town in the northern suburbs of the embattled city. Prigozhin's Wagner group just last month managed to wrest Bakhmut out of Ukrainian hands after months of brutal fighting reminiscent of World War I trench warfare, with tens of thousands killed on both sides.

We all knew the Russians wouldn't be able to hold on to Bakhmut, but so soon?

did you miss the biggest development ? Muslim War Lord kadyrov vs. SS utkin , this is more and more like 1917 N2 :thup:

20321.jpg
You're getting the wrong answers because you're asking the wrong questions. Ask yourself this:

What did the West offer Russia in the last 30 years to avoid the war in Ukraine?

The military encirclement of the country and the attempt to absorb Ukraine and Belarus into the western economic structures while excluding Russia.

Britain and France treated Germany as the loser of WWI and got WWII 20 years later.

The US and western Europe treated Russia as the loser of the Cold War and got the war in Ukraine 30 years later.

20321.jpg
You're getting the wrong answers because you're asking the wrong questions. Ask yourself this:

What did the West offer Russia in the last 30 years to avoid the war in Ukraine?

The military encirclement of the country and the attempt to absorb Ukraine and Belarus into the western economic structures while excluding Russia.

Britain and France treated Germany as the loser of WWI and got WWII 20 years later.

The US and western Europe treated Russia as the loser of the Cold War and got the war in Ukraine 30 years later.
It's all a joke to him and most Americans, right up until it isn't so funny anymore.

The propagandists' efforts are directed at convincing Americans that the war is going well and so there should be no reason to fear nuclear war.

The danger is in them coming to know that everything is risked unnecessarily on account of only the fact that the Minsk agreement gave the Ukraine everything they could have ever wanted.

Originally posted by Donald H
The danger is in them coming to know that everything is risked unnecessarily on account of only the fact that the Minsk agreement gave the Ukraine everything they could have ever wanted.

Point taken, Donald....

I just wanted to give a "bird's eye view" of the conflict in order to visualize its root causes... ;)

Point taken, Donald....

I just wanted to give a "bird's eye view" of the conflict in order to visualize its root causes... ;)
It can't hurt to bring some reality to them once in a while!

America and Britain stand responsible for what becomes of this war. The facts on the Minsk agreement can't be buried.

FYI, Russia has now stated that it's time for a regime change in the Ukraine.

More lies from RT.com:

" According to Moscow, Ukraine has lost around 900 soldiers, 16 tanks, and 33 armored vehicles across the entire frontline since Sunday."

Baghdad Bob? Is that you?

False Russian fake news. This will be over by 1 August with Putin in a grave or in the secret cells on the top floor of the Lubyanka Prison.

Forum List

Back