Wacky Ann Coulter: I'd deport the Dreamers before deporting MS-13 members

Hateful skeleton Ann Ghoulter is one of America's best arguments in favor of abortion on demand. I've got a better idea: Let's deport Ann Ghoulter.

Isn't it funny watching people try to minimize and deride Ann Coulter, the ONE person who had it RIGHT all along from the very beginning about who had the best chances of winning the 2016 election when they ALL had it wrong!

Trump won by the plague on his teeth.

Plague?

OMG! You are just so fucked up!

Well since MS13 gang members are mainly US citizens......

That is incorrect.

No its not.
ICE announces major anti-gang operation - CNNPolitics

Quote the specific words in that article that says most MS13 gang members are US citizens.

You can't do it, so admit you are about as sharp as a Nerf ball!

I work with kids who are caught up in that specific shit, or at risk of being so, every day. Her claim is false, for whatever it matters.

Hateful skeleton Ann Ghoulter is one of America's best arguments in favor of abortion on demand. I've got a better idea: Let's deport Ann Ghoulter.

Isn't it funny watching people try to minimize and deride Ann Coulter, the ONE person who had it RIGHT all along from the very beginning about who had the best chances of winning the 2016 election when they ALL had it wrong!
So...she was right about trump before when she supported him and is still right now when she doesn't?

Trump won by the plague on his teeth.

Plaque, hmm. You keep thinking that so you lose the next election as well.

TRUMP, Red, Hillary Blue:

View attachment 170025

Trump won in a landslide, sweeping the nation taking numerous states that even usually vote blue! The Founders created the Electoral College so that the candidate with the most widespread support across the most diverse ideological and geographical area representing the nation as a whole best would win as an important function of what the presidential branch of government's role was to be!

View attachment 170026

TRUMP, THIRTY-SIX more Electoral College Votes
than needed to win the election! By the skin of his teeth?
Ha. You keep right on thinking so.

This is a cool map where did you find it?

View attachment 170027

It's off the web. I just cleaned it up and simplified it a little to better drive home the central point of what it's meant to show. Another good one is this:

View attachment 170028

And yet still won by MI, WI and what 80,000 votes and PA. He lost the maj vote, remember that.

NEWSFLASH: Trump won!

Live with it!

Next time it will be even worse for Dims.

See... I am right about you, I read so many damn political books left and right, that's why my attitude is today about..

You watch 3 minute talking head segments I read 200 pages plus of a book on them what they are really thinking .
After reading a couple of your posts, I doubt you understand a word of anything you've ever read.

You're just another highly opinionated trump supporter who can't find her/his ass with both hands.

Give us a break from your arrogant, inane posts. Please.....

Well since MS13 gang members are mainly US citizens, born and raised, (thanks to Reagan) they belong in jail, but well A. Coulter is a hateful person. Her books are nothing but trash. She makes money off of being "out there".

You never read a Archie comic book much less one of her books , if you did you wouldn't post as stupid as you do.

Ann Coulter is prime example of what using too much bleach in your hair does. It softens the brain. Apparently your brain has been softened as well. She is hateful.

Coulter grew up in New Canaan, CT. Born with a silver spoon, so she seems entitled to voice her far out opinions of hatred upon all the rest of us.

Well since MS13 gang members are mainly US citizens, born and raised, (thanks to Reagan) they belong in jail, but well A. Coulter is a hateful person. Her books are nothing but trash. She makes money off of being "out there".

You never read a Archie comic book much less one of her books , if you did you wouldn't post as stupid as you do.

Ann Coulter is prime example of what using too much bleach in your hair does. It softens the brain. Apparently your brain has been softened as well. She is hateful.
She probably just needs a full body massage with happy ending.

Yet Ann now dislikes Trump...

You just can’t stand women who aren’t on the DNC plantation.
That made a whole lot of sense, not...

Take a remedial reading course.
It's not the comprehension it's the stupidity of the bumper sticker slogan logic....Yeah...so original....

Forum List

Back