Wacky Ann Coulter: I'd deport the Dreamers before deporting MS-13 members

Of course I am am right I read four of her books and on the other side of the spectrum I read two of Al Franklin's political books..

You go for headlines I read their books from cover to cover.
Reading books like those you listed is nothing to brag about.

It sure does I read all the political books to get what each political side is thinking, do you, or just talking points , headlines and comedy shows on late night television?
Ann Coulter is a joke. She does NO thinking.

Read her books, and you'll do the same.

By the way, there's already a thread about the 'intelligence' of conservatives. Their attack on education was well covered in that thread. Reading Coulter and hacks like her won't increase your knowledge base. Go here to learn more:

Are the conservatives in America the best educated in the world?

Last edited:
The nation did not say Yes to Trump. They opposed much of what he stood for.

Right.

View attachment 170453

A full 25% of Trump's support came from people voting against Clinton.

Exit polls
Illegal immigrants should be:
Offered legal status 70%
Deported 25%

wall along Mexican border
Oppose 54%
Support 41%

Word the question better..

Are you opposed to illegal Mexicans lowering wages, costing you more in health care, raping your wife's, daugheters killing them, costing you money to throw them in jail..

I can bet you a million bucks

Exit polls
Illegal immigrants should be:
Offered legal status 1%
Deported 99%

wall along Mexican border
Oppose 1%
Support 99%

Even state run Fox News has confirmed these polls.

State run. Wow, what a card. You can't buy good laughs like this! So if Fox News is run by the state . . . . the fake news awardgovernment, does that mean that up to a year ago, it was run by the Obama Administration? Or maybe by state you meant the same DOJ that covered for Hillary so that the coughing, wheezing, stumbling, lying, forgetting, fat, skanky, pear-shaped bitch could limp her way into the election?

Fox News who won the fake news award. All they do is provide propaganda for Trump. When they have a poll that confirms what the MSM polls are saying then you can bet the MSM polls are right. You have no proof of any DOJ coverup except what you want to believe.

Of course I am am right I read four of her books and on the other side of the spectrum I read two of Al Franklin's political books..

It sure does I read all the political books to get what each political side is thinking, do you, or just talking points , headlines and comedy shows on late night television?

By the way, there's already a thread about the 'intelligence' of conservatives. Their attack on education was well covered in that thread. Reading Coulter and hacks like her won't increase your knowledge base. Go here to learn more:

Another liberal loaded question poll?

No thanks we have seen liberals prove how stupid they are on Jay Walking with lenno for like 10 years and I doubt you read an Archie comic book much less then one of Ann's

No thanks we have seen liberals prove how stupid they are on Jay Walking with lenno for like 10 years and I doubt you read an Archie comic book much less then one of Ann's
You're not worth talking to.

Bye.

Fox News who won the fake news award. All they do is provide propaganda for Trump. When they have a poll that confirms what the MSM polls are saying then you can bet the MSM polls are right. You have no proof of any DOJ coverup except what you want to believe.

Man, you must take idiot pills. Fox News is the only news network whose coverage was straight down the middle 50/50 positive and negative during the election. So if they covered both sides equally, how do you figure that for fake news that does nothing but promote Trump? They covered all sides, moron! You would know that if you ever actually watched them rather than get all your info from MSNBC. And why should they have a poll to confirm what the MSM say when the same independent research found that the MSM were between 90-95% negative all the time! So, YOUR standard is the most prejudicial sources you can find? Excellent! Another KoolAid drinker to the hilt!

As to no evidence of a cover-up, I guess you don't even follow the news or know about the current firings and investigations. I don't imagine any of the following names mean anything to you:

Bruce Ohr
James Baker
Peter Strzok
James Comey
Lisa Page
Andrew McCabe
Sally Moyer
Greg Brower

It is impossible to carry on an even halfway intelligent discussion with people like you who are so blindingly ignorant, you can't prove anything true or false to them because they haven't even a clue about the actual facts.

Fox News is certainly liberal. They should rename themselves the Trump News Channel.

Man, you must take idiot pills. Fox News is the only news network whose coverage was straight down the middle 50/50 positive and negative during the election. So if they covered both sides equally, how do you figure that for fake news that does nothing but promote Trump? They covered all sides, moron! You would know that if you ever actually watched them rather than get all your info from MSNBC. And why should they have a poll to confirm what the MSM say when the same independent research found that the MSM were between 90-95% negative all the time! So, YOUR standard is the most prejudicial sources you can find? Excellent! Another KoolAid drinker to the hilt!

As to no evidence of a cover-up, I guess you don't even follow the news or know about the current firings and investigations. I don't imagine any of the following names mean anything to you:

Bruce Ohr
James Baker
Peter Strzok
James Comey
Lisa Page
Andrew McCabe
Sally Moyer
Greg Brower

It is impossible to carry on an even halfway intelligent discussion with people like you who are so blindingly ignorant, you can't prove anything true or false to them because they haven't even a clue about the actual facts.

Fox did not cover both sides equally. I don't watch MSNBC either. There are only a handful of people at Fox that are honest journalists and you can use 1 hand to count them. Chris Wallace even got on Fox and Friends and disagreed with their attacks on the firing of Comey.

Andrew McCabe is retiring. Justice Department rules allow his wife to run for office. Also she ran before the Clinton matter came up. Comey was unjustly fired and Republicans are trying to smear him for political reasons. All of this is a attempt to take the heat off of Trump and the Russia investigation.

Forum List

Back