Wacky Ann Coulter: I'd deport the Dreamers before deporting MS-13 members

The nation did not say Yes to Trump. They opposed much of what he stood for.

Right.

View attachment 170453

A full 25% of Trump's support came from people voting against Clinton.

Exit polls
Illegal immigrants should be:
Offered legal status 70%
Deported 25%

wall along Mexican border
Oppose 54%
Support 41%

Word the question better..

Are you opposed to illegal Mexicans lowering wages, costing you more in health care, raping your wife's, daugheters killing them, costing you money to throw them in jail..

I can bet you a million bucks

Exit polls
Offered legal status 1%
Deported 99%

Oppose 1%
Support 99%

Right.

View attachment 170453

Exit polls
Offered legal status 70%
Deported 25%

Oppose 54%
Support 41%

Are you opposed to illegal Mexicans lowering wages, costing you more in health care, raping your wife's, daugheters killing them, costing you money to throw them in jail..

Exit polls
Offered legal status 1%
Deported 99%

Oppose 1%
Support 99%

Now you sound just like Trump, (almost word for word):rolleyes:

Last edited:
Isn't it funny watching people try to minimize and deride Ann Coulter, the ONE person who had it RIGHT all along from the very beginning about who had the best chances of winning the 2016 election when they ALL had it wrong!

Trump won by the plague on his teeth.

Plaque, hmm. You keep thinking that so you lose the next election as well.

TRUMP, Red, Hillary Blue:

View attachment 170025

Trump won in a landslide, sweeping the nation taking numerous states that even usually vote blue! The Founders created the Electoral College so that the candidate with the most widespread support across the most diverse ideological and geographical area representing the nation as a whole best would win as an important function of what the presidential branch of government's role was to be!

View attachment 170026

TRUMP, THIRTY-SIX more Electoral College Votes
than needed to win the election! By the skin of his teeth?
Ha. You keep right on thinking so.

This is a cool map where did you find it?

View attachment 170027

It's off the web. I just cleaned it up and simplified it a little to better drive home the central point of what it's meant to show. Another good one is this:

View attachment 170028

And yet still won by MI, WI and what 80,000 votes and PA. He lost the maj vote, remember that.
There is no such thing as the majority vote in presidential elections. It is meaningless and unofficial.

What would lefties do without the tax exempt Media Matters to cherry pick statements from (only) republicans. It was obviously a snide remark and not intended to be serious political policy but today's left has no sense of humor and is likely suffering from a mental disorder similar to PTSD since the 2016 election.
Correct. Ann was speaking to the arrogance of Dreamers who stand outside in the streets DEMAANDING they be exempt from deportation while the MS13 criminals say "okay you got me".

Trump won by the plague on his teeth.

View attachment 170025

Trump won in a landslide, sweeping the nation taking numerous states that even usually vote blue! The Founders created the Electoral College so that the candidate with the most widespread support across the most diverse ideological and geographical area representing the nation as a whole best would win as an important function of what the presidential branch of government's role was to be!

View attachment 170026

View attachment 170027

It's off the web. I just cleaned it up and simplified it a little to better drive home the central point of what it's meant to show. Another good one is this:

View attachment 170028

And yet still won by MI, WI and what 80,000 votes and PA. He lost the maj vote, remember that.
There is no such thing as the majority vote in presidential elections. It is meaningless and unofficial.

Seems the Potus in the seat right now wanted to do away with the EC, but the dumb man saw he won the EC and lost the pop. vote. I suspect he has changed his mind.

View attachment 170025

View attachment 170026

View attachment 170027

View attachment 170028

Seems the Potus in the seat right now wanted to do away with the EC, but the dumb man saw he won the EC and lost the pop. vote. I suspect he has changed his mind.
The president is growing. He's becoming more conservative than Raegan.

Ann Coulter: I'd deport the Dreamers before deporting MS-13 members

Wow! Just wow....
Why don't you hear her full statement? It's not far into the video.
  1. Because Fox News and the OP-er chose to highlight that part of it rather than composing a title/headline that more adequately describes or summarizes what Coulter said.
  2. Because I don't care what views the OP-er, Fox News or Ann Coulter have to say about Dreamers or MS-13.
  3. Because the OP-er quoted Fox's headline and said nothing other than that s/he has a crush on Ann Coulter, which, frankly, leaves me wondering what about that sentiment merits inclusion in the Current Events subforum, to say nothing of what it has to do with Coulter's remarks, Fox's reporting of and/or commentary about them, or Dreamers or MS-13 members.....
A headline/title along the lines of "Ann Coulter shares her views about DACA immigrants and MS-13 members" would have been non- sensational, yet neither of them saw fit to choose something neutral and accurate. I remarked upon the tenor the OP-er and Fox News chose to present. I understand Fox's need to sensationalize headlines; click revenue/traffic matters to them. Why the OP-er felt the need to perpetuate the sensationalism in his/her title is beyond me....but, hey, perhaps s/he is a poster paid for views and responses. (I don't know that ever are such workers, but from seeing folks here say there are, I suppose that it's possible there are.)

View attachment 170027

View attachment 170028

He lost the maj vote, remember that.

Why? That and a $1.50 will buy you a cup of coffee. The USA does not operate on mob rule. The fact that she only actually won 18 states, and half of those were tiny New England states, says it all.

The size of a state is meaningless. In terms of population, Trump also won a lot of tiny states.

The population is meaningless with a bunch of indoctrinate fools in California, Chicago, new York who don't pay federal taxes and vote for free stuff.
dear, the poor and Mr. Trump only pay the taxes we are legally obligated to pay.

don't complain; be Patriotic!

Right.

View attachment 170453

Exit polls
Offered legal status 70%
Deported 25%

Oppose 54%
Support 41%

Exit polls
Offered legal status 1%
Deported 99%

Oppose 1%
Support 99%

That is not the way it is. Even state run Fox News has confirmed these polls.

The fact is that you are regurgitating stereotypes. You clearly are biased.

What would lefties do without the tax exempt Media Matters to cherry pick statements from (only) republicans. It was obviously a snide remark and not intended to be serious political policy but today's left has no sense of humor and is likely suffering from a mental disorder similar to PTSD since the 2016 election.
Correct. Ann was speaking to the arrogance of Dreamers who stand outside in the streets DEMAANDING they be exempt from deportation while the MS13 criminals say "okay you got me".

The DREAMERS are Americans and this shows it. They are more American than Ann Coulter.

View attachment 170027

View attachment 170028

The president is growing. He's becoming more conservative than Raegan.

You are really being funny. Neither Trump nor the so-called conservatives of today have anything to do with Reagan conservatism. Reagan was compassionate and saw conservatism as more than kicking people off of ___________ and telling them to drop dead.

Right.

View attachment 170453

Exit polls
Offered legal status 70%
Deported 25%

Oppose 54%
Support 41%

Exit polls
Offered legal status 1%
Deported 99%

Oppose 1%
Support 99%

Even state run Fox News has confirmed these polls.

State run. Wow, what a card. You can't buy good laughs like this! So if Fox News is run by the state . . . . the government, does that mean that up to a year ago, it was run by the Obama Administration? Or maybe by state you meant the same DOJ that covered for Hillary so that the coughing, wheezing, stumbling, lying, forgetting, fat, skanky, pear-shaped bitch could limp her way into the election?

Of course I am am right I read four of her books and on the other side of the spectrum I read two of Al Franklin's political books..

You go for headlines I read their books from cover to cover.
Reading books like those you listed is nothing to brag about.

Of course I am am right I read four of her books and on the other side of the spectrum I read two of Al Franklin's political books..

You go for headlines I read their books from cover to cover.
Reading books like those you listed is nothing to brag about.

It sure does I read all the political books to get what each political side is thinking, do you, or just talking points , headlines and comedy shows on late night television?

Forum List

Back