Wacky Ann Coulter: I'd deport the Dreamers before deporting MS-13 members

Hateful skeleton Ann Ghoulter is one of America's best arguments in favor of abortion on demand. I've got a better idea: Let's deport Ann Ghoulter.

Isn't it funny watching people try to minimize and deride Ann Coulter, the ONE person who had it RIGHT all along from the very beginning about who had the best chances of winning the 2016 election when they ALL had it wrong!
Yet Ann now dislikes Trump...

Bull shit. She’s dissatisfied that he hasn’t focused on immigration as much as she wants him to. You think she’d vote against him next time? If you do you’re dumber than I thought.

Well since MS13 gang members are mainly US citizens, born and raised, (thanks to Reagan) they belong in jail, but well A. Coulter is a hateful person. Her books are nothing but trash. She makes money off of being "out there".

You just can’t stand women who aren’t on the DNC plantation.
That made a whole lot of sense, not...

Take a remedial reading course.
It's not the comprehension it's the stupidity of the bumper sticker slogan logic....Yeah...so original....

It doesn’t have to be original, it just has to apply. and it does.

Hateful skeleton Ann Ghoulter is one of America's best arguments in favor of abortion on demand. I've got a better idea: Let's deport Ann Ghoulter.

Isn't it funny watching people try to minimize and deride Ann Coulter, the ONE person who had it RIGHT all along from the very beginning about who had the best chances of winning the 2016 election when they ALL had it wrong!

Bull shit. She’s dissatisfied that he hasn’t focused on immigration as much as she wants him to. You think she’d vote against him next time? If you do you’re dumber than I thought.
So now not only do you represent her you speak for her...Yeah you go with that...

Well since MS13 gang members are mainly US citizens, born and raised, (thanks to Reagan) they belong in jail, but well A. Coulter is a hateful person. Her books are nothing but trash. She makes money off of being "out there".

You just can’t stand women who aren’t on the DNC plantation.
That made a whole lot of sense, not...

Take a remedial reading course.
It's not the comprehension it's the stupidity of the bumper sticker slogan logic....Yeah...so original....

It doesn’t have to be original, it just has to apply. and it does.
I am sure to limited minds that is sufficient.....Since you still think they be a plantation dat foces peoples to never stray from it....

So now not only do you represent her you speak for her...Yeah you go with that...

She’s very active on Twitter and I follow her. She has explained herself repeatedly. I’ll go with that and you can continue to say stupid shit.

Interesting. You refuse to give credit where credit is due and admit Ann had it right during the campaign when you all had it wrong. I don't know that Coulter ever said she "liked" Trump back then so much as saying she picked him to be the most likely winner. But now that Ann (allegedly) doesn't like Trump (any more, to some degree), thus agreeing with you as well and being on your side now, you still fail to give her credit for that as well.

I know who I'd like to deport.

If you shake her do her bones rattle...?

bony ann coulter.jpg

Trump won by the plague on his teeth.

Plaque, hmm. You keep thinking that so you lose the next election as well.

TRUMP, Red, Hillary Blue:

View attachment 170025

Trump won in a landslide, sweeping the nation taking numerous states that even usually vote blue! The Founders created the Electoral College so that the candidate with the most widespread support across the most diverse ideological and geographical area representing the nation as a whole best would win as an important function of what the presidential branch of government's role was to be!

View attachment 170026

TRUMP, THIRTY-SIX more Electoral College Votes
than needed to win the election! By the skin of his teeth?
Ha. You keep right on thinking so.

That leaves Hillary the Robert E Lee of the 21st Century
and the Democratic Party her Confederacy.
The nation said: NO THANK YOU.

Trump had narrow wins in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Florida. If Clinton had gotten 1.5% in each state, she would have won.

The nation did not say Yes to Trump. They opposed much of what he stood for.

View attachment 170025

Trump won in a landslide, sweeping the nation taking numerous states that even usually vote blue! The Founders created the Electoral College so that the candidate with the most widespread support across the most diverse ideological and geographical area representing the nation as a whole best would win as an important function of what the presidential branch of government's role was to be!

View attachment 170026

This is a cool map where did you find it?

View attachment 170027

It's off the web. I just cleaned it up and simplified it a little to better drive home the central point of what it's meant to show. Another good one is this:

View attachment 170028

He lost the maj vote, remember that.

Why? That and a $1.50 will buy you a cup of coffee. The USA does not operate on mob rule. The fact that she only actually won 18 states, and half of those were tiny New England states, says it all.

The size of a state is meaningless. In terms of population, Trump also won a lot of tiny states.

View attachment 170025

View attachment 170026

That leaves Hillary the Robert E Lee of the 21st Century
and the Democratic Party her Confederacy.
The nation said: NO THANK YOU.

Trump had narrow wins in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Florida. If Clinton had gotten 1.5% in each state, she would have won.

The nation did not say Yes to Trump. They opposed much of what he stood for.

If she would of just told the truth and say she was a corrupt lying woman she would of won easily...

View attachment 170025

View attachment 170026

This is a cool map where did you find it?

View attachment 170027

It's off the web. I just cleaned it up and simplified it a little to better drive home the central point of what it's meant to show. Another good one is this:

View attachment 170028

He lost the maj vote, remember that.

Why? That and a $1.50 will buy you a cup of coffee. The USA does not operate on mob rule. The fact that she only actually won 18 states, and half of those were tiny New England states, says it all.

The size of a state is meaningless. In terms of population, Trump also won a lot of tiny states.

The population is meaningless with a bunch of indoctrinate fools in California, Chicago, new York who don't pay federal taxes and vote for free stuff.

Forum List

Back