AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
vv7VR9N.png

Sadly, I've learned President Obama will be the first guest Mr. Letterman invites to speak on his new Netflix talk show.

"My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman"

Dear fellow American citizen Mr. David Letterman, in all seriousness were you comfortable with Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. "Girl Power" Obama inviting to their children's and Nation's home, significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers composing, performing and promoting American music art vividly describing the VIOLENT, SUIC*DAL, HOMIC*DAL 'people and community harming behaviors' they actively participated in, or witnessed other emotionally ill American citizens engaging in? (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic*de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

I am referring to apparent or admitted Child Abuse/Maltreatment victims, aka American urban-TRUTH-tellers Shawn "Jay Z" Carter, Kendrick Lamar, and Nasir "Nas" Jones, to name a 'few' Obama friends and WH guests composing, as well as promoting female demeaning American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that black or African American girls and women, aka the MATERNAL HALF of our population, should be viewed as less than human *itches and treated like "hoes" or *hores unworthy of basic human respect.

Mr. Letterman, do you believe Mr. Obama was promoting VIOLENCE, bigotry, RACISM, as well as FEAR of our black or African American neighbors when he and his apparent star-struck "Girl Power" wife promoted FEMALE DEMEANING, HATEFUL, VIOLENCE RIDDLED music art composed by their admitted or apparent emotionally ill urban-TRUTH-teller WH guests and friends?

Mr. Letterman, if you happen to read this writing and you choose to reply, perhaps we can begin an HONEST factual discussion about America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #THUGLIFE HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of our reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy?

The late popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur's (often misinterpreted) #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS* concept:

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Much like Tupac I’m sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep our young minds feeling SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.

dB4nyvO.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #TakeAKnee, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

Letterman will not ask Obama any hard questions.
Obama abused his power with the IRS, FBI and DOJ.(impeachable)
He pandered to racist and bigots such as the Muslim Brotherhood, Aztlan Nationalist, BLM and La Raza.
He corrupted the government.
He looted trillions from the taxpayers and called it "stimulus"
He gave billions to the genocidal maniac Iranian terrorist regime.
He helped Palestinian drug traffickers.
He sold guns to the Mexican drug cartels.
He helped human traffickers flood America with 800,000 illegal alien(DACAs)
He constantly fanned the flames of racial hated.
He encouraged policeman assassinations.

Obama should be asked about the Russian dossier and the unmasking and the FISA abuse, but Letterman will ask him what is it like being the greatest human being that ever lived.

A truly moronic thread premise.

The right’s unwarranted hatred of President Obama has clearly driven most conservatives insane.
I don't hate Obama, I just hate the division he did to our country. Baltimore as an example, they are regretting their actions while Obama blessed them.

not--un-believable that no one really questioned how obama loved Jay-Z!!!! the POTUS!!
...more proof that Obama is a racist and hates America ..he is pro-criminal...pro-anti-American values

vv7VR9N.png

Sadly, I've learned President Obama will be the first guest Mr. Letterman invites to speak on his new Netflix talk show.

"My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman"

Dear fellow American citizen Mr. David Letterman, in all seriousness were you comfortable with Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. "Girl Power" Obama inviting to their children's and Nation's home, significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers composing, performing and promoting American music art vividly describing the VIOLENT, SUIC*DAL, HOMIC*DAL 'people and community harming behaviors' they actively participated in, or witnessed other emotionally ill American citizens engaging in? (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic*de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

I am referring to apparent or admitted Child Abuse/Maltreatment victims, aka American urban-TRUTH-tellers Shawn "Jay Z" Carter, Kendrick Lamar, and Nasir "Nas" Jones, to name a 'few' Obama friends and WH guests composing, as well as promoting female demeaning American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that black or African American girls and women, aka the MATERNAL HALF of our population, should be viewed as less than human *itches and treated like "hoes" or *hores unworthy of basic human respect.

Mr. Letterman, do you believe Mr. Obama was promoting VIOLENCE, bigotry, RACISM, as well as FEAR of our black or African American neighbors when he and his apparent star-struck "Girl Power" wife promoted FEMALE DEMEANING, HATEFUL, VIOLENCE RIDDLED music art composed by their admitted or apparent emotionally ill urban-TRUTH-teller WH guests and friends?

Mr. Letterman, if you happen to read this writing and you choose to reply, perhaps we can begin an HONEST factual discussion about America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #THUGLIFE HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of our reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy?

The late popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur's (often misinterpreted) #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS* concept:

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Much like Tupac I’m sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep our young minds feeling SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.

dB4nyvO.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #TakeAKnee, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

^ lunatic

A truly moronic thread premise.

The right’s unwarranted hatred of President Obama has clearly driven most conservatives insane.

Hello, C_Clayton_Jones.

In all seriousness were you comfortable with Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. "Girl Power" Obama inviting to their children's and Nation's home, significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers composing, performing and promoting American music art vividly describing the VIOLENT, SUIC*DAL, HOMIC*DAL 'people and community harming behaviors' they actively participated in, or witnessed other emotionally ill American citizens engaging in? (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic*de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

I am referring to apparent or admitted Child Abuse/Maltreatment victims, aka American urban-TRUTH-tellers Shawn "Jay Z" Carter, Kendrick Lamar and Nasir "Nas" Jones, to name a 'few' Obama friends and WH guests composing, as well as promoting female demeaning American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that black or African American girls and women, aka the MATERNAL HALF of our population, should be viewed as less than human *itches and treated like "hoes" or *hores unworthy of basic human respect.

C_Clayton_Jones, do you believe Mr. Obama was promoting VIOLENCE, bigotry, RACISM, as well as FEAR of our black or African American neighbors when he and his apparent star-struck "Girl Power" wife promoted FEMALE DEMEANING, HATEFUL, VIOLENCE RIDDLED music art composed by their admitted or apparent emotionally ill urban-TRUTH-teller WH guests and friends?

C_Clayton_Jones, if you choose to reply, perhaps we can begin an HONEST factual discussion about America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #THUGLIFE HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of our reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy?

Peace.

MICHELLEOBAMAWALEEDU.jpg

beyonceteengirls03.jpg

kendricklamarpopocap.jpg

NasirNasbinOluDaraJo.jpg

REPORTINGCHILDABUSE.jpg

___

Is anyone really surprised that Letterman would have Obama as his first guest? Really? Letterman is a hasbeen asshole and he will die a hasbeen asshole.

They deserve each other. Letterman has the same problem all comics do: once they get old they completely stop being funny and turn into such miserable old grouches you start wishing they'd hurry up and die already.

I don't hate Obama, I just hate the division he did to our country. Baltimore as an example, they are regretting their actions while Obama blessed them.
How did he divide Baltimore?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back