Wacky Ann Coulter: I'd deport the Dreamers before deporting MS-13 members

Hateful skeleton Ann Ghoulter is one of America's best arguments in favor of abortion on demand.

I've got a better idea: Let's deport Ann Ghoulter.

*I'm sorry...does that sound a bit misogynistic? Well, it's not. She's barely qualifies to be considered a woman, know what I mean...

Well since MS13 gang members are mainly US citizens, born and raised, (thanks to Reagan) they belong in jail, but well A. Coulter is a hateful person. Her books are nothing but trash. She makes money off of being "out there".

Hateful skeleton Ann Ghoulter is one of America's best arguments in favor of abortion on demand.

I've got a better idea: Let's deport Ann Ghoulter.

*I'm sorry...does that sound a bit misogynistic? Well, it's not. She's barely qualifies to be considered a woman, know what I mean...

How do you deport an American citizen?

Well since MS13 gang members are mainly US citizens, born and raised, (thanks to Reagan) they belong in jail, but well A. Coulter is a hateful person. Her books are nothing but trash. She makes money off of being "out there".

You never read a Archie comic book much less one of her books , if you did you wouldn't post as stupid as you do.

You never read a Archie comic book much less one of her books , if you did you wouldn't post as stupid as you do.
Your right, I know they are full of trash as I've seen her on Fox, and she is a pill.

Hateful skeleton Ann Ghoulter is one of America's best arguments in favor of abortion on demand. I've got a better idea: Let's deport Ann Ghoulter.

Isn't it funny watching people try to minimize and deride Ann Coulter, the ONE person who had it RIGHT all along from the very beginning about who had the best chances of winning the 2016 election when they ALL had it wrong!

Your right, I know they are full of trash as I've seen her on Fox, and she is a pill.

Of course I am am right I read four of her books and on the other side of the spectrum I read two of Al Franklin's political books..

You go for headlines I read their books from cover to cover.

Of course I am am right I read four of her books and on the other side of the spectrum I read two of Al Franklin's political books..

No haven't read any book from Coulter or Franklin. Coulter is full of hate, I can go without.

Hateful skeleton Ann Ghoulter is one of America's best arguments in favor of abortion on demand. I've got a better idea: Let's deport Ann Ghoulter.

Isn't it funny watching people try to minimize and deride Ann Coulter, the ONE person who had it RIGHT all along from the very beginning about who had the best chances of winning the 2016 election when they ALL had it wrong!

Trump won by the plague on his teeth.

No haven't read any book from Coulter or Franklin. Coulter is full of hate, I can go without.

See... I am right about you, I read so many damn political books left and right, that's why my attitude is today about..

You watch 3 minute talking head segments I read 200 pages plus of a book on them what they are really thinking .

See... I am right about you, I read so many damn political books left and right, that's why my attitude is today about..

You watch 3 minute talking head segments I read 200 pages plus of a book on them what they are really thinking .

I can tell what they are thinking by what they say, and I do not need to read trash. I have not read fast and furious and I already knew that stuff about Trump. I see no need to read her books or Laura Ingraham's and their political biases. I read the news or history books, not people with political bias. I know of all Coulters views without reading her books. I do not want to add money to her coffers.

I can't even watch Fox anymore unless its Smith or Bair, as the hatred on that channel is disgusting.

Ann Coulter

here save a little money.

Trump won by the plague on his teeth.

Plaque, hmm. You keep thinking that so you lose the next election as well.

TRUMP, Red, Hillary Blue:

imrs copy.jpg

Trump won in a landslide, sweeping the nation taking numerous states that even usually vote blue! The Founders created the Electoral College so that the candidate with the most widespread support across the most diverse ideological and geographical area representing the nation as a whole best would win as an important function of what the presidential branch of government's role was to be!

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 2.10.56 PM.png

TRUMP, THIRTY-SIX more Electoral College Votes
than needed to win the election! By the skin of his teeth?
Ha. You keep right on thinking so.

That leaves Hillary the Robert E Lee of the 21st Century
and the Democratic Party her Confederacy.
The nation said: NO THANK YOU.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back