Wacky Ann Coulter: I'd deport the Dreamers before deporting MS-13 members

Hateful skeleton Ann Ghoulter is one of America's best arguments in favor of abortion on demand. I've got a better idea: Let's deport Ann Ghoulter.

Isn't it funny watching people try to minimize and deride Ann Coulter, the ONE person who had it RIGHT all along from the very beginning about who had the best chances of winning the 2016 election when they ALL had it wrong!

Trump won by the plague on his teeth.

Plaque, hmm. You keep thinking that so you lose the next election as well.

TRUMP, Red, Hillary Blue:

View attachment 170025

Trump won in a landslide, sweeping the nation taking numerous states that even usually vote blue! The Founders created the Electoral College so that the candidate with the most widespread support across the most diverse ideological and geographical area representing the nation as a whole best would win as an important function of what the presidential branch of government's role was to be!

View attachment 170026

TRUMP, THIRTY-SIX more Electoral College Votes
than needed to win the election! By the skin of his teeth?
Ha. You keep right on thinking so.

This is a cool map where did you find it?

imrs copy.jpg

You never read a Archie comic book much less one of her books , if you did you wouldn't post as stupid as you do.
Your right, I know they are full of trash as I've seen her on Fox, and she is a pill.

Of course I am am right I read four of her books and on the other side of the spectrum I read two of Al Franklin's political books..

You go for headlines I read their books from cover to cover.

No haven't read any book from Coulter or Franklin. Coulter is full of hate, I can go without.

See... I am right about you, I read so many damn political books left and right, that's why my attitude is today about..

You watch 3 minute talking head segments I read 200 pages plus of a book on them what they are really thinking .
Ann Coulter

here save a little money.

Lol thanks for the laugh Penelope, never get offended with me if we are arguing about something, I like you...your a good person but on the other side of the tracks

From your link...

I never thought I'd see it, but Al Franken has finally gotten around to calling a moving van.

Hateful skeleton Ann Ghoulter is one of America's best arguments in favor of abortion on demand. I've got a better idea: Let's deport Ann Ghoulter.

Isn't it funny watching people try to minimize and deride Ann Coulter, the ONE person who had it RIGHT all along from the very beginning about who had the best chances of winning the 2016 election when they ALL had it wrong!

View attachment 170025

Trump won in a landslide, sweeping the nation taking numerous states that even usually vote blue! The Founders created the Electoral College so that the candidate with the most widespread support across the most diverse ideological and geographical area representing the nation as a whole best would win as an important function of what the presidential branch of government's role was to be!

View attachment 170026

View attachment 170027

It's off the web. I just cleaned it up and simplified it a little to better drive home the central point of what it's meant to show. Another good one is this:

election-2016-county-map.jpg

View attachment 170025

View attachment 170026

View attachment 170027

It's off the web. I just cleaned it up and simplified it a little to better drive home the central point of what it's meant to show.

Good creative skills like it...

View attachment 170025

View attachment 170026

View attachment 170027

It's off the web. I just cleaned it up and simplified it a little to better drive home the central point of what it's meant to show. Another good one is this:

View attachment 170028

And yet still won by MI, WI and what 80,000 votes and PA. He lost the maj vote, remember that.

View attachment 170025

View attachment 170026

View attachment 170027

View attachment 170028

And yet still won by MI, WI and what 80,000 votes and PA. He lost the maj vote, remember that.

And remember sanctuary state votes are void in a federal election.

View attachment 170025

View attachment 170026

View attachment 170027

View attachment 170028

Tell Texas that.

View attachment 170025

View attachment 170026

View attachment 170027

View attachment 170028

Tell Texas that.

Tell Texas what?

View attachment 170025

View attachment 170026

View attachment 170027

View attachment 170028

He lost the maj vote, remember that.

Why? That and a $1.50 will buy you a cup of coffee. The USA does not operate on mob rule. The fact that she only actually won 18 states, and half of those were tiny New England states, says it all.

Anne is great, Speaks her mind
no regard for political correctness

View attachment 170025

View attachment 170026

View attachment 170027

View attachment 170028

He lost the maj vote, remember that.

Why? That and a $1.50 will buy you a cup of coffee. The USA does not operate on mob rule. The fact that she only actually won 18 states, and half of those were tiny New England states, says it all.

That does not add up. There are only 6 states in New England.

Well since MS13 gang members are mainly US citizens, born and raised, (thanks to Reagan) they belong in jail, but well A. Coulter is a hateful person. Her books are nothing but trash. She makes money off of being "out there".

You never read a Archie comic book much less one of her books , if you did you wouldn't post as stupid as you do.

indeed and such a consistent basis ta boot

pretty amazing really

What would lefties do without the tax exempt Media Matters to cherry pick statements from (only) republicans. It was obviously a snide remark and not intended to be serious political policy but today's left has no sense of humor and is likely suffering from a mental disorder similar to PTSD since the 2016 election.

Well since MS13 gang members are mainly US citizens......

That is incorrect.

No its not.

Yes, it is. Most are kids caught up in that shit because they are illegal and insecure. More than enough though are just plain evil pieces of shit who hate their own lives enough to hate all life.
ICE announces major anti-gang operation - CNNPolitics

That link does not prove your claim, which is in fact erroneous.

Well since MS13 gang members are mainly US citizens......

That is incorrect.

No its not.
ICE announces major anti-gang operation - CNNPolitics

A liberal cannot read their own link!

The article refers to anti-gang activity and how many of them were illegals. It never said MS13 are mainly US citizens! You either cannot read or you lied. Which is it?

Why are liberals completely incapable of any logical thought? Did their parents drink and take drugs when they were in utero, or did their parents bounce their little heads off the floor like a basketball after they were born?

Well since MS13 gang members are mainly US citizens, born and raised, (thanks to Reagan) they belong in jail, but well A. Coulter is a hateful person. Her books are nothing but trash. She makes money off of being "out there".

Your right, I know they are full of trash as I've seen her on Fox, and she is a pill.

We see your writings on here every day and you are definitely mentally incompetent and a pill to boot!

Of course I am am right I read four of her books and on the other side of the spectrum I read two of Al Franklin's political books..

Al Franklin was Ben's lesser known retarded liberal brother, right? He was the one electrocuted when lightning struck the kite!

No haven't read any book from Coulter or Franklin. Coulter is full of hate, I can go without.

Is that why you spread some much hate?

Forum List

Back