Voting Right Act is going DOWN

Funny how the vast majority of black voters seem to often reject what you and your ilk think is their best interest.
Of course, because you idiots think that I owe you money for what other white people did to OTHER black people decades and centuries ago.

That's what all this shit is about.

Why don't you list the issues on which you think white people differ from black people?

GO.

Curried Goats

(crickets chirping)

Still waiting for you to list the best-interst differences.

You can't.

Because other than bullshit "reparation" and simple voluntary racial segregation, there are no differences.

Of course, because you idiots think that I owe you money for what other white people did to OTHER black people decades and centuries ago.

That's what all this shit is about.

Why don't you list the issues on which you think white people differ from black people?

GO.

Curried Goats

(crickets chirping)

Still waiting for you to list the best-interst differences.

You can't.

Because other than bullshit "reparation" and simple voluntary racial segregation, there are no differences.
I have no need to explain the difference in interests between black voters and white racists. You make yourself obvious. 😄

Once again, I prove that all these pathetic Black assholes want is money for being Black

Marxists take advantage of their gullibility for power.

See Goat Curry

It's you, you moron who looks at the over 90% of black voters who disagree with your politics and boils it down to black people want free stuff. Why should I pretend you're interested in honesty conversation? You have exposed yourself enough here. 😄
Let's hear it.

I will do it for you

muh, slavery....money...whitey is mean...

The End

As you can all see, there's absolutely no racist intent in wanting to eliminate the Voting Rights Act.... 😂
Preppies' Pet Pit Bulls

Whites who are born rich deplore and fear all other White people. Practicing Social Darwinism, they believe that inheriting their Daddy's Money means that they also inherited superior genes and have evolved into a separate and superior race.

Both sides of the specious spectrum are dominated by this guillotine fodder. That's the only reason they both make "racism" a derogatory term instead of a neutral one. Racism by superior races, just like the pride of champion teams, is part of the Survival Instinct. It is totally healthy and necessary. It reinforces superior behavior.

Racism by obviously inferior races is part of the Death Wish. It prevents them from improving by suppressing their jungle genes and imitating the races whose behavior has produced superior results.

Last edited:
Preppies' Pet Pit Bulls

Whites who are born rich deplore and fear all other White people. Practicing Social Darwinism, they believe that inherited their Daddy's Money means that they also inherited superior genes and have evolved into a separate and superior race.

Both sides of the specious spectrum are dominated by this guillotine fodder. That's the only reason they both make "racism" a derogatory term instead of a neutral one. Racism by superior races, just like the pride of champion teams, is part of the Survival Instinct. It is totally healthy and necessary. It reinforces superior behavior.

Racism by obviously inferior races is part of the Death Wish. It prevents them from improving by suppressing their jungle genes and imitating the races whose behavior has produced superior results.
And then we have folks like this clown who champion race based superiority. 😄

You and Booty should get your stories straight.

It's not racist to acknowledge the political and social realities that have brought us to this point in time. Slavery happened. Segregation happened. Violent Jim Crow terrorism happened. And it all happened to protect White political and social hegemony. It will never be racist to acknowledge this reality or to combat it. You're not sorry we don't have more political power but you should certainly feel free to pretend to. You living a life having to pretend is funny to me. Your political power will continue to wane as your demographic numbers do and so I don't have to convince you or hope one day for your honest empathy. Time is on my side.
Secession Is on Our Side. It Will Be FOR WHITES ONLY.

We're gonna "put'em back in chains"
:laughing0301:

One vote, one person = putting these fools back in chains.

no racial gerrymandering = putting these idiots back in chains.

A return to Jim Crow.

:laughing0301:
Don't Get Stuck by Loyalty to a Tarbaby Union

No, just deport all these toxic minorities to the Blue-State Union. In return for what the increased diversity they claim to love, Great America will take their White gunowners, White policemen, and White Christians off their hands. A win-win deal.

Tell me Struth what are you going to do when Republiklans try to take away your right to vote.
Shuffle Along, Boy; You've Been Flipped Off the Deck

The same thing Aframs did when that was done after the temporary Black Supremacy of Reconstruction quickly collapsed. Just because this Second Reconstruction has lasted for 60 years doesn't mean it won't unexpectedly start falling apart and rapidly end like the Soviet Union did after 74 years of Leftist totalitarianism.

Forum List

Back