Voting Right Act is going DOWN

No, you're missing the point. The 9th doesn't state what other rights you have so without something ELSE to back it up, it's meaningless.

"You can do stuff" is completely pointless. Because at what point do you NOT have a right to do something? There is no right in the bill of rights saying I can't take my neighbors car and go for a joyride. Does the 9th give me that right?
The 9th is read in conjunction with the 10th.

The parties shouldn't be the ones drawing the lines in the first place. It's a huge conflict of interest.
Insanely so, yes. Election rules, in general, should be outside the scope of the sitting regime. The current approach is like letting the winners of the Super Bowl change the rules to their liking each year.

By requiring racial (and, arguably, partisan) gerrymandering. That's not a good solution.
Allowing racist whites to minimize black voting power, simply because they don't explicitly say that's what they're doing isn't a good solution either or any sort of solution at all.
Ok

I might be. But I know futility when I see it.

If the goal is equal rights, laws like this one move us further away from that ideal.
Equal rights are a fairytale for small children and simple adults.
How is this not racial gerrymandering? Legally required gerrymandering.
How was slavery and segregation and Jim Crow voting laws not gerrymandering? In a non racist world 1/4 of the population would have a 1/4 of the political power but time and time again in this country we see racist whites trying to minimize minority voting power. Pretending as if that isn't happening is how you ensure racial gerrymandering.
If partisans are gerrymandering to manipulate elections we need to put a stop to that. Laws like this one are just armwrestling over who gets to do the gerrymandering.
I don't live in the fantasy world of wouldn't it be nice if people who had no interest in strengthening black and minority voting power, voted politically to do just that. This is the law have now. Eliminating it ensures white racist gerrymandering.

Allowing racist whites to minimize black voting power, simply because they don't explicitly say that's what they're doing isn't a good solution either or any sort of solution at all
See, you Black motherfuckers think you deserve carve-out.

Congress is made up of about 25% black. You're only 13% of the fucking population.

When this "Voters Rights Act" get gloriously and righteously shot down, You will get the representation you deserve.

You will have to actually vote for what's good for everybody, not just your Black asses.

You can cry about it all you want. Nobody gives a shit.

Equal rights are a fairytale for small children and simple adults.
This is why your black ass should be minimized.
How was slavery and segregation and Jim Crow voting laws not gerrymandering? In a non racist world 1/4 of the population would have a 1/4 of the political power
In your simpleton mind, that would be fair. That's never the way it works anywhere in the world. Why should we be forced to do it here?

I don't live in the fantasy world of wouldn't it be nice if people who had no interest in strengthening black and minority voting power, voted politically to do just that. This is the law have now. Eliminating it ensures white racist gerrymandering
If we get our way, there will be zero gerrymandering.

You want more political power than you deserve.

Heaven for bid you Black motherfuckers have to actually work with White people to get things done in both of your mutual interest.

God fuck you. Get the fuck out of my country.

I cannot wait for the SCOTUS to shit all over your racist gerrymandering.

See, you Black motherfuckers think you deserve carve-out.

Congress is made up of about 25% black. You're only 13% of the fucking population.

When this "Voters Rights Act" get gloriously and righteously shot down, You will get the representation you deserve.

You will have to actually vote for what's good for everybody, not just your Black asses.

You can cry about it all you want. Nobody gives a shit.

This is why your black ass should be minimized.

In your simpleton mind, that would be fair. That's never the way it works anywhere in the world. Why should we be forced to do it here?

If we get our way, there will be zero gerrymandering.

You want more political power than you deserve.

Heaven for bid you Black motherfuckers have to actually work with White people to get things done in both of your mutual interest.

God fuck you. Get the fuck out of my country.

I cannot wait for the SCOTUS to shit all over your racist gerrymandering.
As you can all see, there's absolutely no racist intent in wanting to eliminate the Voting Rights Act.... 😂

As you can all see, there's absolutely no racist intent in wanting to eliminate the Voting Rights Act.... 😂
As we can all see, you are correct. There is none. Only racist intent to KEEP that piece of shit.

I am sorry you won't get to have more political power than you deserve.

Look at this, everyone.

If you dare even challenge these Black motherfuckers, they call you racist.

This is why they should be stripped of any special political power.

As we can all see, you are correct. There is none. Only racist intent to KEEP that piece of shit.

I am sorry you won't get to have more political power than you deserve.
It's not racist to acknowledge the political and social realities that have brought us to this point in time. Slavery happened. Segregation happened. Violent Jim Crow terrorism happened. And it all happened to protect White political and social hegemony. It will never be racist to acknowledge this reality or to combat it. You're not sorry we don't have more political power but you should certainly feel free to pretend to. You living a life having to pretend is funny to me. Your political power will continue to wane as your demographic numbers do and so I don't have to convince you or hope one day for your honest empathy. Time is on my side.

It's not racist to acknowledge the political and social realities that have brought us to this point in time. Slavery happened. Segregation happened. Violent Jim Crow terrorism happened. And it all happened to protect White political and social hegemony. It will never be racist to acknowledge this reality or to combat it. You're not sorry we don't have more political power but you should certainly feel free to pretend to. You living a life having to pretend is funny to me. Your political power will continue to wane as your demographic numbers do and so I don't have to convince you or hope one day for your honest empathy. Time is on my side.
Not in my future great-grandchildren's lifetime will the demographics change the way you think they will.

But maybe by then, you Black motherfuckers will learn to live alongside other people (and yourselves [Chicago]) in peace. I have my doubts.

You posted this to try and troll/attack, but this is a clear sign that you know your bullshit carve-outs are coming to an end.

We're gonna "put'em back in chains"
:laughing0301:

One vote, one person = putting these fools back in chains.

no racial gerrymandering = putting these idiots back in chains.

A return to Jim Crow.

:laughing0301:

More proof that anytime we try to do something that aligns the interests of white people and black people, race hustlers like Goat Curry throw a shit fit and start crying about Jim Crow and slavery.

We really do need immediate RCV and multi-district representation to put an end to all this bullshit racial pot stirring.

Tell me Struth what are you going to do when Republiklans try to take away your right to vote.
And by "take away your right to vote" you mean put an end to racial carve-outs?

Tell me, what is wrong with having interests that align with white people?

We both eat food. We both live in houses. We both want liberty.

It seems to me that the only point at which our interests are not aligned is on the subject of how much money you think I owe you for something other white people did decades and centuries ago to other black people.

Last edited:
More proof that anytime we try to do something that aligns the interests of white people and black people, race hustlers like Goat Curry throw a shit fit and start crying about Jim Crow and slavery.

We really do need immediate RCV and multi-district representation to put an end to all this bullshit racial pot stirring.
Funny how the vast majority of black voters seem to often reject what you and your ilk think is their best interest.

Forum List

Back