Voting in Delaware

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yeah, participation in Democracy sucks for you fuckups
Your "participants" are here.

burial-plot-300x300.jpg

Hilarious

Can you provide the evidence of dead people voting?

I can. I checked six dead people in Milwaukee, chosen randomly from recent obituaries. I found that one voted...

Also, although it was national news, and Ruth Bader Ginsber died weeks earlier, she was sent a ballot and remained registered to vote in DC right up to the election.

RBG-voter-reg.jpg

RBG-voter-reg2.jpg

I submitted paperwork to cancel her voter registration on 11/02/2020, one day before the election....

RBG-voter-reg3.jpg

I can. I checked six dead people in Milwaukee, chosen randomly from recent obituaries. I found that one voted...

Also, although it was national news, and Ruth Bader Ginsber died weeks earlier, she was sent a ballot and remained registered to vote in DC right up to the election.

RBG-voter-reg.jpg

RBG-voter-reg2.jpg

I submitted paperwork to cancel her voter registration on 11/02/2020, one day before the election....

RBG-voter-reg3.jpg
What has this proved in your mind.

What has this proved in your mind.
You asked for proof that dead people voted.

The first link shows that of six random dead people I checked, one, in fact, voted. Proof.

The rest of the post shows that dead people can easily vote, even very famous dead people, and there is apparently no mechanism to remove dead voters from voter rolls.

That was my own quick and simple research.

Others have done more exhaustive investigations. Here is just one example...

More proof dead people have voted.

You're welcome. :)

The rest of the post shows that dead people can easily vote, even very famous dead people, and there is apparently no mechanism to remove dead voters from voter rolls.
I find it almost comical that a bank knows in hours when a person dies and locks the deceased's bank accounts down but literally years after a registered voter's death, they are still on the voter rolls. It would be comical if it wasn't so sad and criminal.

RBG-voter-reg.jpg

RBG-voter-reg2.jpg

RBG-voter-reg3.jpg
Sure, you did jim.

Post the proof.

Sure, you did jim.

Post the proof.
This really does not have to be done. It exists. For it not, people are voting suicide of a nation. Nations that are state size and have done this, are in constant higher impoverishment with a smaller middle class.

Forum List

Back