Registered Voters By Party

You're assuming 100% voter turnout, and that would be way short of the 74 million votes for Trump if over 75% of independents voted Biden. Sorry, but that scenario doesn't work out in reality.
That's only counting 31 states. There is plenty of margin in the remaining 19 states which don't report party affiliation.

One day, shortly before the 2020 election, I saw this meme...

4292661157770536855-988x1024.jpg

So, I thought to myself, let me check RBG's registration, since she is dead....

RBG-voter-reg.jpg

Then I decided to check if she got a ballot. Yep, she sure did....

RBG-voter-reg2.jpg

They had not cancelled the ballot as of the day before the election. So I had it cancelled, and she is no longer a registered voter.

RBG-voter-reg3.jpg

There are thousands of dead people voting in every state. It's so easy with mail-in voting, and 9 states and DC send ballots automatically; 35 allow COVID-19 as an excuse.

It's a shame. Dems require a COVID card to enter a restaurant or gym, but they don't demand ID to vote.

One day, shortly before the 2020 election, I saw this meme...

4292661157770536855-988x1024.jpg

So, I thought to myself, let me check RBG's registration, since she is dead....

RBG-voter-reg.jpg

Then I decided to check if she got a ballot. Yep, she sure did....

RBG-voter-reg2.jpg

They had not cancelled the ballot as of the day before the election. So I had it cancelled, and she is no longer a registered voter.

RBG-voter-reg3.jpg

There are thousands of dead people voting in every state. It's so easy with mail-in voting, and 9 states and DC send ballots automatically; 35 allow COVID-19 as an excuse.

It's a shame. Dems require a COVID card to enter a restaurant or gym, but they don't demand ID to vote.
LOL

Dumbfuck, she was dead so she couldn't vote. When you say "thousands of dead people voting in every state, you look like an idiot. Almost no one is stupid enough to submit a ballot on behalf of a dead person because the one extra vote will have no impact and it's not worth the risk. And the ones stupid enough to do it are often caught. Like this schmuck...

LOL

Dumbfuck, she was dead so she couldn't vote. When you say "thousands of dead people voting in every state, you look like an idiot. Almost no one is stupid enough to submit a ballot on behalf of a dead person because the one extra vote will have no impact and it's not worth the risk. And the ones stupid enough to do it are often caught. Like this schmuck...

Excuse me, foul-mouthed Faun.

Her registered status means someone else can vote for her using her ballot.

Please try to rub a couple of brain cells together before posting...

Just for kicks, I checked the voter registration of six random people who died within the last year in Milwaukee Wisconsin .

That quickly, I found one dead person who is a registered voter and voted in the 2020 election via mail-in ballots.

Here are two screenshots combined into one image. You can confirm for yourself at the link at the bottom.

Dead person voted. Proof. I only checked six.

milwaukee.jpg

Personally, I don't think dead people should be allowed to vote.

Last edited:
Excuse me, foul-mouthed Faun.

Her registered status means someone else can vote for her using her ballot.

Please try to rub a couple of brain cells together before posting...

Just for kicks, I checked the voter registration of six random people who died within the last year in Milwaukee Wisconsin .

That quickly, I found one dead person who is a registered voter and voted in the 2020 election via mail-in ballots.

Here are two screenshots combined into one image. You can confirm for yourself at the link at the bottom.

Dead person voted. Proof. I only checked six.

milwaukee.jpg

Personally, I don't think dead people should be allowed to vote.
Dumbfuck, you can count on one hand how many people are stupid enough to vote using a dead person's ballot.

[Edit: and I don't know when she was removed from the voter rolls, but that link you gave shows she's not registered to vote]

Screenshot_20211216-235954_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Dumbfuck, you can count on one hand how many people are stupid enough to vote using a dead person's ballot.

[Edit: and I don't know when she was removed from the voter rolls, but that link you gave shows she's not registered to vote]

View attachment 576634
Wow, thanks. I am glad that her registration has finally been cancelled. Too bad her vote was counted in 2020 after she died.

She was dead, and she voted in the 11/03/2020 election. Or someone voted under her name with her mail in ballot. Probably the latter.

Thanks.

Wow, thanks. I am glad that her registration has finally been cancelled. Too bad her vote was counted in 2020 after she died.

She was dead, and she voted in the 11/03/2020 election. Or someone voted under her name with her mail in ballot. Probably the latter.

Thanks.
Looks like she voted herself. Prove her vote was counted...

• As of July 2021, 49.3 million registered voters identified themselves as Democrats. At 39.6%, Democrats represented the single largest share of registered voters in those states that allow voters to indicate partisan affiliation on their registration forms. A total of 36.4 million registered voters identified themselves as Republicans, representing 29.2% of registered voters in these states.
  • Approximately 38.8 million registered voters identified themselves as independents or members of third-parties. This amounted to 31.2% of registered voters in these states.
For your convenience, here are real numbers.

2021-12-19%20Party%20Preference-XL.jpg

Most of all a recovering economy. Bush, Obama, Trump and yes even Biden have all fucked up in Afghanistan by everyday we stayed in.
As you know, we had a great economy under President Trump until Communist China unleashed a dangerous, lab-created virus on the world.

Yes, we stayed far too long in Afghanistan.

President Trump had a proven record of withdrawing, sensibly from Afghanistan. President Biden et al took over and turned it into one of the greatest clusterf**** in history.

As you know, we had a great economy under President Trump until Communist China unleashed a dangerous, lab-created virus on the world.

Yeah, an economy mostly carried over from previous years. Didn't end well though.
Yes, we stayed far too long in Afghanistan.

President Trump had a proven record of withdrawing, sensibly from Afghanistan. President Biden et al took over and turned it into one of the greatest clusterf**** in history.

You sure about that?

1639934171614.png

Looks to me like he lowered troop levels by about 400 or so. After leaving the Afghan government out of peace talks with the Taliban and releasing thousands of prisoners, considering those decreased troop levels and a time line to leave made it very untenable for us to stay. We had to go or risk going back to war.

As you can see from the troop levels during the surge (Obama's time) that was also a failure. However it was a failure both parties happily entered into. Both candidates were for troop increases in Afghanistan and I don't remember the right being at odds with that. Was Trump against a surge in 2008 or 2012? He endorsed two candidates both of whom didn't appear to want to slow anything down in Afghanistan.

Like I said, failures all around.

• As of July 2021, 49.3 million registered voters identified themselves as Democrats. At 39.6%, Democrats represented the single largest share of registered voters in those states that allow voters to indicate partisan affiliation on their registration forms. A total of 36.4 million registered voters identified themselves as Republicans, representing 29.2% of registered voters in these states.

Yeah, but most of those registered Democrats
are DEAD, double registered (not taken off roles they no longer live in), pets, Illegals, felons, etc....

debates have TRUTH---YOU DO NOT

I've provided sources to back up my argument. You have provided nothing but your opinion. With such non sense as to claim the economy while Obama was in office was the worst in our history. You're not a serious human being.

• Approximately 38.8 million registered voters identified themselves as independents or members of third-parties. This amounted to 31.2% of registered voters in these states.

Democrats are the natural party of government in America. Republicans win by default and stealing el e actions and usually have brain dead presidents.
Then they have insurrection when they get beaten.

Democrats are the natural party of government in America. Republicans win by default and stealing el e actions and usually have brain dead presidents.
Then they have insurrection when they get beaten.
Do you have to work hard to appear so foolish or is it natural?

I've provided sources to back up my argument. You have provided nothing but your opinion. With such non sense as to claim the economy while Obama was in office was the worst in our history. You're not a serious human being.
you can continue to live your pathetic life in the lies that you eat up, and then spew

Forum List

Back