Appeals Court Upholds Ruling Striking Down NYC Voting Rights for Foreigners

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

NYC law that would have allowed 800K non-citizens to vote struck as unconstitutional by appeals court: ‘Enacted in violation’​

21 Feb 2024

Commentary:
The Democrat Neo-Marxist regime in NYC will nevertheless attempt to get illegal aliens and non-citizens to vote in the next election, defying all comers to do something about it.
Soon Dem Beo-Marxists will be living almost exclusively in their own world with almost nothing in common with the rest of us other than they live on the same tract of land. They don't believe they have to live by any rules, or moral standards. But the rest of us should be in courts over religious or political views the rest of our lives because we disagree with them, joke.
Remember! "The Law is for Thee, Not For Me" sayeth the Democrat Neo-Marxists

NYC law that would have allowed 800K non-citizens to vote struck as unconstitutional by appeals court: ‘Enacted in violation’​

21 Feb 2024

Commentary:
The Democrat Neo-Marxist regime in NYC will nevertheless attempt to get illegal aliens and non-citizens to vote in the next election, defying all comers to do something about it.
Soon Dem Beo-Marxists will be living almost exclusively in their own world with almost nothing in common with the rest of us other than they live on the same tract of land. They don't believe they have to live by any rules, or moral standards. But the rest of us should be in courts over religious or political views the rest of our lives because we disagree with them, joke.
Remember! "The Law is for Thee, Not For Me" sayeth the Democrat Neo-Marxists

Most modern era cults are either power & control oriented(political cults/religious cults) or out right death cults(nutzis/islam etc). I just refer to the before mentioned cults as marxinazi cults to save space & time. Of course there remains the cults of personality, the Zedong's, Amin's, Hitler's, Castro's etc. which span clear back to the kings of old long before the We-gyp'um empire existed. Power & control + one world without borders seems to be the hot ticket for the marxinazi cults @ current so the 800K illegals is right up the marxinazis alley. If the 800K illegals are not legal to vote now, they sure as hell will be by the time of the elections!

Forum List

Back