What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voting for Democrats is like voting for the devil.

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Christians, think about well before you vote for Democrats, do not forget to read the Holy Bible before your vote.Liberals, Leftsist, Democrats destroy Christianity and our Traditional Values, they are hardly working to establish satan's Kingdom of the earth.
Any vote for Haters of God is like voting for the devil, do not forget this.

Caroljo

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm not Democrat...i'm also not Rebublican, i'm conservative. But i do NOT believe that all Democrats are "evil". There are evil Republicans too (maybe not as many tho! :) ) I know there are many Christian Democrats...you post is assinine!

LOki

The Yaweh of Mischief
Reaction score
This cartoon caricature of conservative values only highlights the obvious vote of no-confidence Americans have in the value of an objectively meaningful moral code.

Dragon

Reaction score
Hmm, a little over the top . . . my troll meter is flashing. Baron, you need to be more subtle and less blatantly a caricature of the religious right if you want to pull this off.

Cuyo

Training a Guineapig army
Reaction score
:trolls:

R

rdean

Christians, think about well before you vote for Democrats, do not forget to read the Holy Bible before your vote.Liberals, Leftsist, Democrats destroy Christianity and our Traditional Values, they are hardly working to establish satan's Kingdom of the earth.

You mean like, "Let him die"? Is that one of your values?

jillian

Princess
Reaction score
I'm not Democrat...i'm also not Rebublican, i'm conservative. But i do NOT believe that all Democrats are "evil". There are evil Republicans too (maybe not as many tho! :) ) I know there are many Christian Democrats...you post is assinine!

so if someone isn't christian, they're evil?

and you wonder why normal people run from anyone the rabid religious right supports.

barry1960

VIP Member
Reaction score

After what your Lions did to my Chiefs I may have to negative rep you. All I know is that what is happening in KC is evil.

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

The Devil offers chocolate chip cookies. What can you offer?

barry1960

VIP Member
Reaction score

Hmmmm, Christians follow Christ. I do not believe Christ was affiliated with a particular polital party. One might say He was apolitical.

1 Timothy 2:2 instructs Chritians to pray for those in authority. Have you prayed for President Obama or are you too busy showing disrespect towards him as is all too common among republicans. If you believe he is performing poorly, then he needs your prayers all the more.

Voting is important. There are issues that our beliefs should affect. However, I have some advice for Christians-rather than worrying about politics or talking the talk.

Walk the Walk.

I submit that threads such as these bring no honor to Christ and serve to turn people away from Christ because no one respects stupidity.

bill5

Reaction score

LMAO

Thanks! I didn't think it was possible to surpass the flaming stupidity of people turning every thread on this site into a wingnut cat fight, but you've taken it to a new level by starting it right off the bat and better still, justifying it with religion! LOL

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Shogun

Free: Mudholes Stomped
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG33H8xHngM]The Most Horrible Christian Fundamentalist Moment Ever - YouTube[/ame]

Obamerican

Reaction score
You're an idiot. Get a life.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Shogun

Reaction score

I've searched the internet for the rest of the video because, i shit you not, I was actually given a copy of his VHS tape when I was younger by a member from church because I was listening to devil music.

One video was called "Violence in Rock Music" and the other "Satanism in Rock Music".

it's where I learned that Dio is Italian for god and to turn Ronnie James Dio's logo upside down.

hehehe..

dio_satan_sign.jpg

Hilariously, the music that he points out is so outdated that it was laughable at the time the video was released. I mean come on... there were better choices to point at Satanism is music than Blue Oyster Cult and Stevie Nicks.

Shogun

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMOeBTHbTUs]grim reaper - see you in hell - YouTube[/ame]

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Jesus was a liberal.......but he will not hold your post against you

Ravi

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I guess I'll have to embrace Satan, then.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List