Voter fraud -Hand in the cookie jar.

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2020
Imagine a big cookie jar, and the cookie jar if full of cookies. If someone steals one, two, or three cookies, then it might be hard to prove.
However, if the big cookie jar has only one or two cookies left, then that would be a lot more obvious, and easier to prove theft.

Trump made it so that he received such a huge amount of votes, the Dems didnt have a choice but to stick their grubby hands all the way into the cookie jar.

Trump gave them an ultimatum, either let him win in landslide or cheat so much that you will get caught when you do so.
Double Win - Busted !!!

This illusion of fantasy scenario "bargaining" isn't healthy. You need to live in the real world...where Trump lost. And Biden won.
I believe we will all have some answers within the next couple of days.

I agree. This should all be wrapped by Friday afternoon. Maybe before that.

Imagine a big cookie jar, and the cookie jar if full of cookies. If someone steals one, two, or three cookies, then it might be hard to prove.
However, if the big cookie jar has only one or two cookies left, then that would be a lot more obvious, and easier to prove theft.

Trump made it so that he received such a huge amount of votes, the Dems didnt have a choice but to stick their grubby hands all the way into the cookie jar.

Trump gave them an ultimatum, either let him win in landslide or cheat so much that you will get caught when you do so.
Double Win - Busted !!!

Should be easy to prove in court.

And no, court is not Fantasyland, where y'all in the cult seem to be living these days.

This illusion of fantasy scenario "bargaining" isn't healthy. You need to live in the real world...where Trump lost. And Biden won.
You better not be giving us all blue balls with this shit!!!
I cant lie, I have no evidence. Just relaying from a news source.
From what Ive read and heard thus far, Trump either needs to produce something this week or he need to concede.
I wish I knew something further in detail.

Last edited:
Dear USMB poster:

Since it is becoming wearisome to tell you all individually that the election is over and Biden won I have prepared this generic response:

Biden won, Trump lost, there was no cheating, grow up.

There is no need to respond except to accept the loss like an adult and move on.

Your friend
Occupied.

Dear USMB poster:

Since it is becoming wearisome to tell you all individually that the election is over and Biden won I have prepared this generic response:

There is no need to respond except to accept the loss like an adult and move on.

Your friend
Occupied.
Im not worried about it.
If I go to prison, Trump will pardon me.
He knows Im on the right side of justice.

1605569953279.jpeg

Dear USMB poster:

Your friend
Occupied.
Yeah! Y'all shut up and let the Democrats steal the election fair and square!

From what Ive read and heard thus far, Trump either needs to produce something this week or he need to concede.

~~~~~~~
Why should it wrap up by Friday? It took more than four weeks to certify the 2000 election.

~~~~~~~
Why should it wrap up by Friday? It took more than four weeks to certify the 2000 election.
I think because of the closeness of votes in the races, and Gore/Bush revolved around such a small area. Bidens lead is presumably so much more overwhelming, and in several different states, that evidence would have to be presented to turn anyone's opinion. Once peoples attention (courts) has been acquired, then the investigation can ensue, imo.
Im trying to find the article where I read that it would be advantageous for Trump to concede if nothing substantial is presented this week, but I cant find it.
However, I agree with you that the fight should continue to the end, but I guess thats why Im not his legal/political/financial advisor.

~~~~~~~

2000. Court challenge after court challenge. Decisions, appeals, and then the SC hears the case over 537 (or so) disputed ballots and issues ruling after a recount call by Florida SC. In other words, a full legal process.
2020. Lawsuit filed, lawsuit dismissed, nuther lawsuit filed, nuther lawsuit dismissed. Fraud!, Rigged!...no evidence..crickets.

~~~~~~~

2000. Court challenge after court challenge. Decisions, appeals, and then the SC hears the case over 537 (or so) disputed ballots and issues ruling after a recount call by Florida SC. In other words, a full legal process.
2020. Lawsuit filed, lawsuit dismissed, nuther lawsuit filed, nuther lawsuit dismissed. Fraud!, Rigged!...no evidence..crickets.
These crickets are real loud.

Forum List

Back