No Credible Evidence of Fraud in Georgia

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
That's from the Republican Secretary of State.

And he's getting death threats because of it.

The Republican Trump Party Cult is going insane.
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said Monday that he has come under increasing pressure in recent days from fellow Republicans, including Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.), to question the validity of legally cast absentee ballots in an effort to reverse President Trump’s narrow loss in the state.​
In a wide-ranging interview about the 2020 election, Raffensperger expressed exasperation with a string of baseless allegations coming from Trump and his allies about the integrity of the Georgia results, including claims that Dominion Voting Systems, the Colorado-based manufacturer of Georgia’s voting machines, is a “leftist” company with ties to Venezuela that engineered thousands of Trump votes not to be counted.​
The atmosphere has grown so contentious, Raffensperger said, that both he and his wife, Tricia, have received death threats in recent days, including a text to him that read, “You better not botch this recount. Your life depends on it.” ...​
The normally mild-mannered Raffensperger saved his harshest language for U.S. Rep. Doug Collins (R-Ga.), who is leading the president’s effort to prove fraud in Georgia and whom Raffensperger called a “liar” and a “charlatan.”​
Collins has questioned Raffensperger’s handling of the vote and accused him of capitulating to Democrats by not backing allegations of voter fraud more strongly.​
Raffensperger has said that every accusation of fraud will be thoroughly investigated, but that there is currently no credible evidence that fraud occurred on a broad enough scale to affect the outcome of the election.​

It's good to know that there are Republicans out there who are doing the right thing for America rather than get caught up in mass hysteria.

It's people like him whom history will judge well. History will judge the cultists harshly.

Oh, and this from the article.

The recount, Raffensperger said in the interview Monday, will “affirm” the results of the initial count. He said the hand-counted audit that began last week will also prove the accuracy of the Dominion machines; some counties have already reported that their hand recounts exactly match the machine tallies previously reported.​

That should put to rest the moonbat conspiracy theories about Dominion, but I imagine it won't.

Oh, and this from the article.

The recount, Raffensperger said in the interview Monday, will “affirm” the results of the initial count. He said the hand-counted audit that began last week will also prove the accuracy of the Dominion machines; some counties have already reported that their hand recounts exactly match the machine tallies previously reported.​

That should put to rest the moonbat conspiracy theories about Dominion, but I imagine it won't.
Yeah, it will be about as effective as providing a nice, factual link in an argument here. It won't help convince them at all. But Dems will be relieved to have reliable evidence. One state down, how many to go?

Somebody obviously has something on the Sec of State. Either that or he sold his soul. Hell even PBS is saying there's something rotten in Georgia.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said Monday that he has come under increasing pressure in recent days from fellow Republicans, including Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.), to question the validity of legally cast absentee ballots in an effort to reverse President Trump’s narrow loss in the state.​
In a wide-ranging interview about the 2020 election, Raffensperger expressed exasperation with a string of baseless allegations coming from Trump and his allies about the integrity of the Georgia results, including claims that Dominion Voting Systems, the Colorado-based manufacturer of Georgia’s voting machines, is a “leftist” company with ties to Venezuela that engineered thousands of Trump votes not to be counted.​
The atmosphere has grown so contentious, Raffensperger said, that both he and his wife, Tricia, have received death threats in recent days, including a text to him that read, “You better not botch this recount. Your life depends on it.” ...​
The normally mild-mannered Raffensperger saved his harshest language for U.S. Rep. Doug Collins (R-Ga.), who is leading the president’s effort to prove fraud in Georgia and whom Raffensperger called a “liar” and a “charlatan.”​
Collins has questioned Raffensperger’s handling of the vote and accused him of capitulating to Democrats by not backing allegations of voter fraud more strongly.​
Raffensperger has said that every accusation of fraud will be thoroughly investigated, but that there is currently no credible evidence that fraud occurred on a broad enough scale to affect the outcome of the election.​

It's good to know that there are Republicans out there who are doing the right thing for America rather than get caught up in mass hysteria.

It's people like him whom history will judge well. History will judge the cultists harshly.

What he said " no credible evidence that fraud occurred on a broad enough scale to affect the outcome of the election."

How the fuck does that line up with your title? Idiot

Maybe if you practiced some discipline with your language people wouldn't laugh when you say shit like "there was no fraud"

Somebody obviously has something on the Sec of State. Either that or he sold his soul. Hell even PBS is saying there's something rotten in Georgia.
Nobody has anything on him....He's in bed with Perkins Coie and other democrat malefactors.

He's an infiltrator.

Well, he's a commie Hitler Marxist now.

Lin Wood is a treasonous enemy of this country. Georgia Governor Brian Kemp agreed to it as well. It does not prevent signature matching. It simply says local election officials will make a reasonable attempt to contact the voter to determine whether he/she voted. If they did vote then it should be counted if not then it is potential fraud. There is nothing illegal about it. Crazy asses like you and Trump are also enemies of this country.

He is doing his job in a non-partisan manner. That is a deadly sin to Trump and his evil supporters.

Lin Wood is a treasonous enemy of this country. Georgia Governor Brian Kemp agreed to it as well. It does not prevent signature matching. It simply says local election officials will make a reasonable attempt to contact the voter to determine whether he/she voted. If they did vote then it should be counted if not then it is potential fraud. There is nothing illegal about it. Crazy asses like you and Trump are also enemies of this country.
Lin Wood doesn't file frivolous cases, bee brain.

He is doing his job in a non-partisan manner. That is a deadly sin to Trump and his evil supporters.
He circumvented the legislature and now he's crying how everyone hates him and he's getting death threats. The guy single handedly rigged a Presidential election. He should be hung if you ask me.

He circumvented the legislature and now he's crying how everyone hates him and he's getting death threats. The guy single handedly rigged a Presidential election. He should be hung if you ask me.
He's in deep shit if Wood's lawsuit gets traction.

I'm confused... If you believe that a system is compromised, why would you think one of the people in charge of said system is truthful that it's working fine? Because he's the same party as you?

Eh... I don't have a party. That doesn't really work for me. I absolutely believe Republicans are bought just as easily as Democrats.

It's too late for this election, but in future elections I want to be able to VERIFY MY OWN FUCK'N VOTE. That doesn't seem like it's too much to ask for.

'It's good to know that there are Republicans out there who are doing the right thing for America rather than get caught up in mass hysteria'...they are called RINOs by Trump's cult.

Widespread voter fraud is a hoax and lie. However there are idiots who see conspiracies lurking everywhere. Like in the case of Georgia, you can have the votes recounted by hand in the open with representatives from both parties present and there are still lunatics who will not believe it. That is because there brains can not process reality.

I'm confused... If you believe that a system is compromised, why would you think one of the people in charge of said system is truthful that it's working fine? Because he's the same party as you?

Eh... I don't have a party. That doesn't really work for me. I absolutely believe Republicans are bought just as easily as Democrats.

It's too late for this election, but in future elections I want to be able to VERIFY MY OWN FUCK'N VOTE. That doesn't seem like it's too much to ask for.
I agree except for the too late part. We should never let a crooked election stand. I don't give a fuck if Pelosi has to act as President until we can get a true election result. We have to fix this travesty now or we will never have another fair election.

Actually he and the gov. kemp had an aid called Jared Thompson-------------who became a lobbyist for DOMINION and now Sydney Powell is reporting that Kemp and the Sec of STATE took bribes from dominion to put their voting system in.

Other notable tidbits---Turtleneck Speaker of the US senate---also tied to Dominion donations
And Dominion earlier in trouble for their password for their computer system that they put on line---their 4 digit password was.....wait for it......1234

I agree except for the too late part. We should never let a crooked election stand. I don't give a fuck if Pelosi has to act as President until we can get a true election result. We have to fix this travesty now or we will never have another fair election.
Not only fix it, but the people who perpetrated it go away for long, long, longlonglong time.

Forum List

Back