Vote for Obama and get fired.

Our old friend David Siegel is at it again!

"If any new taxes are levied on me, or my company, as our current President plans, I will have no choice but to reduce the size of this company."

Now, normally I would not be too opposed to this, but this guy has a history of thinking that things like this are acceptable.

I personally find it hilarious that the man who put a ton of effort to build the largest home (The Queen of Versailles) in the US, yet simultaneously threatens to fire employees if he has to pay ANY new taxes.

He later commented: "It speaks the truth and it gives [employees] something to think about when they go to the polls,"

Seems like some good ole bullying to me.

Speaking of bullies....Obama said punishing the rich was more important than raising revenue. He would rather decrease revenue by forcing the rich to pay more, thus forcing them to cut manpower, than give em a break so they will increase manpower.

This attitude is self-destructive.

Any credit he takes for the drop in unemployment is not deserved.

Him and a lot of business owners will have no choice but to close or downsize.

Ahh yes.

Magically the day (if) Obama is elected all businesses downsize or close for no reason at all.

Or was there some proof that businesses will be unquestionable crushed?

Let me know,

Many business owners know what is in Obamcare now and know if it doesnt get repealed or at least cut way back on it they know they wont be able to afford it

read this crap about your selfless teachers, and dont play the "its fox" it was also in our asbury park press.

School agrees to nix pledge of allegiance to teachers, recast it as school song | Fox News

So this is an example of all schools? All teachers?

Good jorb, keep trying.

MOST teachers are UNION . So yes. Down here in Fla they let an OBAMA person come in the high school to get highschools to sign up to vote but would not the ROMNEY ones in.. BIAS much.

No.

It is not, teachers are not going to go home to a 90,000 sq/ft home. Teachers are selfless, they are in it for the students benefit, on top of that it is a truly rare thing as most colleges will fire you if you do tell students how to vote. (Happened here a few weeks ago)

here we go again, libs covering their ears to their own stupid statements.

Teacher Salary in Eatontown, NJ | Indeed.com

thats not selfish? thats fact! okay do not try that crap with me. and dont even get me started with the crap that goes on in the colleges.

Here you go, not considering the truth.

Teachers work about 60-70 hours a week (or more)... Taking care of other peoples children.

Selfless. Yeah they make some money, but, selfless.

My argument still stands.

:lol:

dont even get me started on that, every works long hours, some dont get holidays off like teachers do, or parent teacher conferences or half days or snow days OR convention days, you do not want this argument.

read this crap about your selfless teachers, and dont play the "its fox" it was also in our asbury park press.

School agrees to nix pledge of allegiance to teachers, recast it as school song | Fox News

So this is an example of all schools? All teachers?

Good jorb, keep trying.

MOST teachers are UNION . So yes. Down here in Fla they let an OBAMA person come in the high school to get highschools to sign up to vote but would not the ROMNEY ones in.. BIAS much.

i read that too, Liberal is just using all the liberal tactics and its just proving to the posters what they are really about, she knows they are unioned, u can talk to a teacher to see the egos and attitudes and holier than thou act most are getting, especially the younger ones.

dont even get me started on that, every works long hours, some dont get holidays off like teachers do, or parent teacher conferences or half days or snow days OR convention days, you do not want this argument.

I don't need to hear your inarticulate arguments.. :lol:

It's not my fault that you hate teachers so much, it seems that most teachers DO NOT fall into the lines that you "think" they do.

But, I am sure you will trip over your ego to tell everyone how much teachers are terrible people.

:lol::lol:

I don't need to hear your inarticulate arguments.. :lol:

It's not my fault that you hate teachers so much, it seems that most teachers DO NOT fall into the lines that you "think" they do.

But, I am sure you will trip over your ego to tell everyone how much teachers are terrible people.

:lol::lol:

tenure, and we're done with that argument . i see you have no other defenses, so i wil consider the polite debate over.

two things

1) this is the same crap teachers do, kids vote obama, vote obama, love obama, tell your parents.

No.

It is not, teachers are not going to go home to a 90,000 sq/ft home. Teachers are selfless, they are in it for the students benefit, on top of that it is a truly rare thing as most colleges will fire you if you do tell students how to vote. (Happened here a few weeks ago)

Oh, is that why the Chicago kids were out of school for a week? I thought it was because of the teacher's strike.

i read that too, Liberal is just using all the liberal tactics and its just proving to the posters what they are really about, she knows they are unioned, u can talk to a teacher to see the egos and attitudes and holier than thou act most are getting, especially the younger ones.

This is such bullshit coming out of your mouth.

My sister has been a teacher for 4 years and I meet up with her and her friends about once a month.. These people are hard working, honest people WITHOUT ego, they love what they do and take it very seriously.

But, once again, I can count on Sinjorri for OVERT generalizations from the peanut gallery.

No.

here we go again, libs covering their ears to their own stupid statements.

Teacher Salary in Eatontown, NJ | Indeed.com

thats not selfish? thats fact! okay do not try that crap with me. and dont even get me started with the crap that goes on in the colleges.

Here you go, not considering the truth.

Teachers work about 60-70 hours a week (or more)... Taking care of other peoples children.

Selfless. Yeah they make some money, but, selfless.

My argument still stands.

:lol:

Teachers work on average 53 hrs per week.

Washington Post

This is such bullshit coming out of your mouth.

My sister has been a teacher for 4 years and I meet up with her and her friends about once a month.. These people are hard working, honest people WITHOUT ego, they love what they do and take it very seriously.

But, once again, I can count on Sinjorri for OVERT generalizations from the peanut gallery.

she takes a small sample versus mine and of course hers is correct. LOL oh now i know why other people have stopped talking with libs, its just to sad. omg ireally thought u wnated to talk and debate but u just want to take what little you know and fling it around as truth okay due to that small sample i ceed and u are the winner, there ya go little one. hahahahaha its so sad to do this but liberals really dont want to understand anothers point of view.

It's happened here in Grand Rapids too by a guy I know well. Dick's a very successful businessman and a real straight shooter.

"GRAND RAPIDS, MI -- The president and CEO of Lacks Enterprises is warning his company's 2,300 employees their paychecks will be smaller if President Barack Obama is re-elected."

Lacks Enterprises CEO offers voting advice in memo announcing employee bonus | MLive.com

And all the employees just held hands and chanted HOPEY CHANGEY HOPEY CHANGEY!

Forum List

Back