Vote Early

No...if you are a Republican, vote at an actual polling location......that way the democrats in the Postal service can't lose your vote......

& make poor gramma get covid.
No that was y'all's gig in the nursing homes of NYC. Gramma's ready to vote Democrat now, because she's dead.

And please don't waste a vote for the loser Trump.

Tell ya what...

I won't waste a vote on Trump, if you don't waste a vote on Biden.
Doesn't work that way willy. One or the other and it's not the moron in charge that gets my vote. Don't try that on me. You should know better. Good luck.

Tell ya what...

Doesn't work that way willy. One or the other and it's not the moron in charge that gets my vote. Don't try that on me. You should know better. Good luck.

One or the other

Wrong

NOTA works great.

Worked in 2016, and I can honestly say that neither of the idiots on the ballot got to the WH with my help.

Tell ya what...

One or the other

Wrong

NOTA works great.

Worked in 2016, and I can honestly say that neither of the idiots on the ballot got to the WH with my help.
Oh, ok. Do unto others eh? Tell someone else how to vote but not yourself. Amazing.

Tell ya what...

One or the other

Wrong

NOTA works great.

Oh, ok. Do unto others eh? Tell someone else how to vote but not yourself. Amazing.

Tell someone else how to vote but not yourself.

Did I tell you HOW to vote, or NOT to vote?

In 2016, and again in 2020, the only sane choice is NOT to vote for the presidential candidate.

Tell ya what...

One or the other

Wrong

NOTA works great.

In 2016, and again in 2020, the only sane choice is NOT to vote for the presidential candidate.

Tell ya what...

One or the other

Wrong

NOTA works great.

"Tell ya what... I won't waste a vote on Trump, if you don't waste a vote on Biden."

Sound familiar or you meant something else. Good luck again.

No...if you are a Republican, vote at an actual polling location......that way the democrats in the Postal service can't lose your vote......

No that was y'all's gig in the nursing homes of NYC. Gramma's ready to vote Democrat now, because she's dead.

m'k ... so what's your reasoning when donny lies about children being immune?

or that he wants schools to fully reopen; even if children don't show symptoms - they are little petri dishes with a bigley 'viral load ' & then can come home & give it to gramma?

c'mon ... show some love to yer chosen one by making excuses.

Tell ya what...

One or the other

Wrong

NOTA works great.

quite interesting to see how you defend donny ad nauseum, but claim you didn't vote for him & say you won't this time around either.

Tell ya what...

One or the other

Wrong

NOTA works great.

quite interesting to see how you defend donny ad nauseum, but claim you didn't vote for him & say you won't this time around either.

quite interesting to see how you defend donny ad nauseum,

Defend?

By wanting facts, not partisan rhetoric?

By laughing at sheep that call him Drumpf, even tho that was never his, nor his fathers, name?

Oh, BTW, I apologize for calling you a sheep, you're more of a lamb.

You aren't mature enough to be a sheep.

If you check back 4 years ago, about this time, you will find posts stating even before the Convention I had no use for Trump, and that I wouldn't vote for him.

but for lambs like you, just because I have no desire to hang him from the nearest lamppost, I back him.

The idiocy I see on this board, from both sides, makes me want to puke.

Even worse than the idiocy is the lame sarcasm, and lamer insults.

Cast my vote before the first debate, before the campaign has really begun?? No I'll wait for Biden to crash and burn and get ripped to shreds by Trump in the debates first thank you.

m'k ... so what's your reasoning when donny lies about children being immune?

or that he wants schools to fully reopen; even if children don't show symptoms - they are little petri dishes with a bigley 'viral load ' & then can come home & give it to gramma?

c'mon ... show some love to yer chosen one by making excuses.
So what you are saying basically, is that no adults are to be trusted to run schools, factories or any other thing pertaining to every day life as long as this virus lives amongst us eh ???? Well now, who done went and made you a want to be dictator and chief ?? Thank God we don't cower in our rooms scared to go outside anymore or riding around in cars by oneself with mask on or if going outside in God's open air you are next wearing a mask as if the virus is hiding behind every tree just waiting for you to walk by so it can pounce. Wow. Good grief.

How does our military make it everyday, our citizen's make it everyday, our children make it everyday ?? They sure ain't cowering in their homes afraid to go out anywhere or to venture outside in the yard or to go to work or to go to school etc.

With any virus we are going to have casualties to them, but we have never become cowards like we are today over a virus. Come onnnnn mannnnnn...

Tell ya what...

One or the other

Wrong

NOTA works great.

Defend?

By laughing at sheep that call him Drumpf, even tho that was never his, nor his fathers, name?

If you check back 4 years ago, about this time, you will find posts stating even before the Convention I had no use for Trump, and that I wouldn't vote for him.

but for lambs like you, just because I have no desire to hang him from the nearest lamppost, I back him.

nobody's buying it, wilson.

EM_fVx4XUAAIrn0.jpg
All bullcrap.... Nobody's buying the snake oil you been selling that's for sure. Of course the Democrats are in full press on the creating fear amongst the voters, but the only problem for them is that most voters in which they are worried about don't fear anything. So there's that. They will vote big this year, and all you have to do is look at what you all have done to the great citizens of our major cities, and you all will know why Trump got a second term in office. Heck not only that, but all the other stuff you all tried since 2016. Trump wins by a landslide, and guess what ? It won't be the end of the world when he does, so chill out you'll live much longer and healthier lives without all that stress involved.

Tell ya what...

One or the other

Wrong

NOTA works great.

Defend?

Yep, the wingers really screw things up.

Forum List

Back