Vote Early

And please don't waste a vote for the loser Trump.

Tell ya what...

I won't waste a vote on Trump, if you don't waste a vote on Biden.
Doesn't work that way willy. One or the other and it's not the moron in charge that gets my vote. Don't try that on me. You should know better. Good luck.

One or the other

Wrong

NOTA works great.

Worked in 2016, and I can honestly say that neither of the idiots on the ballot got to the WH with my help.
Oh, ok. Do unto others eh? Tell someone else how to vote but not yourself. Amazing.

Tell someone else how to vote but not yourself.

Did I tell you HOW to vote, or NOT to vote?

In 2016, and again in 2020, the only sane choice is NOT to vote for the presidential candidate.

quite interesting to see how you defend donny ad nauseum, but claim you didn't vote for him & say you won't this time around either.

quite interesting to see how you defend donny ad nauseum,

Defend?

By wanting facts, not partisan rhetoric?

By laughing at sheep that call him Drumpf, even tho that was never his, nor his fathers, name?

Oh, BTW, I apologize for calling you a sheep, you're more of a lamb.

You aren't mature enough to be a sheep.

If you check back 4 years ago, about this time, you will find posts stating even before the Convention I had no use for Trump, and that I wouldn't vote for him.

but for lambs like you, just because I have no desire to hang him from the nearest lamppost, I back him.

The idiocy I see on this board, from both sides, makes me want to puke.

Even worse than the idiocy is the lame sarcasm, and lamer insults.
Yep, the wingers really screw things up.

what's screwed up is despite hard cold facts - trump humpers like willis still defend him.

^ is that CONsidered trolling?

Tell ya what...

Doesn't work that way willy. One or the other and it's not the moron in charge that gets my vote. Don't try that on me. You should know better. Good luck.

One or the other

Wrong

NOTA works great.

Worked in 2016, and I can honestly say that neither of the idiots on the ballot got to the WH with my help.
Oh, ok. Do unto others eh? Tell someone else how to vote but not yourself. Amazing.

In 2016, and again in 2020, the only sane choice is NOT to vote for the presidential candidate.

quite interesting to see how you defend donny ad nauseum, but claim you didn't vote for him & say you won't this time around either.

Defend?

By laughing at sheep that call him Drumpf, even tho that was never his, nor his fathers, name?

If you check back 4 years ago, about this time, you will find posts stating even before the Convention I had no use for Trump, and that I wouldn't vote for him.

but for lambs like you, just because I have no desire to hang him from the nearest lamppost, I back him.

what's screwed up is despite hard cold facts - trump humpers like willis still defend him.

It’s unfortunate so many lefties are illogical in their criticism of Donnie. Just be logical and don’t go insane. There are plenty of reasonable reasons for criticizing him. It’s hurts your cause when you go off the deep end.

Tell ya what...

One or the other

Wrong

NOTA works great.

Defend?

It’s unfortunate so many lefties are illogical in their criticism of Donnie. Just be logical and don’t go insane. There are plenty of reasonable reasons for criticizing him. It’s hurts your cause when you go off the deep end.

some 'lefties' have seen donny in action for decades, & speaking only for myself - - - since i have been labeled one - - - is nothing i have ever said about him is made up or exaggerated.

Mail your ballot early is the Democrat's only hope to get their fraudulent ballots counted. They're encouraging people to vote before they find out the progressives totalitarian plan for our country. They want those ballots cast before Biden and Harris are forced to expose themselves in a debate. MAGA. Don't let communism happen.

Tell ya what...

One or the other

Wrong

NOTA works great.

Defend?

About as bad as your "no borders for globalism" crowd has ?? No where close.

China has virtually killed us, and you blame Trump. Rotflmbo. Don't close them borders you bunch of racist, no you can't do that your crowd cried. Rotflmbo. Don't stop those caravans out of Mexico (all though we've had countless American's slaughtered by illegals over time), no you can't do that. Give the illegals free health care, free this and free that off of the working class backs, they won't mind. Sick............ We have a huge problem in you cratzi's, and I'm just scratching along the sufaces. :(

Tell ya what...

One or the other

Wrong

NOTA works great.

Defend?

some 'lefties' have seen donny in action for decades, & speaking only for myself - - - since i have been labeled one - - - is nothing i have ever said about him is made up or exaggerated.
You mean they were looking into a mirror ??

Well at least Trump woke the heck up, and he broke the chains that bind. For the rest of your ilk, not so much as a care to wake up from the years of evidence that lay right in front of you all, but somehow it is ignored or doubled down on. Go figure.

Tell ya what...

One or the other

Wrong

NOTA works great.

Defend?

Well at least Trump woke the heck up, and he broke the chains that bind. For the rest of your ilk, not so much as a care to wake up from the years of evidence that lay right in front of you all, but somehow it is ignored or doubled down on. Go figure.

uh-huh.

i am not a (D), but i see your partisan stoogery - so glaringly bright & shiney ... has warped yer mind so much, to the point that you think everyone must be as jackbooted as yer own bad self, cowboy.

Mail your ballot early is the Democrat's only hope to get their fraudulent ballots counted. They're encouraging people to vote before they find out the progressives totalitarian plan for our country. They want those ballots cast before Biden and Harris are forced to expose themselves in a debate. MAGA. Don't let communism happen.
Either that or they figure to get as many votes in early before they claim the virus as a reason that the inperson voting will be shut down completely in many states they still have control over or rather the protest in which they will ramp up to off the chain levels, will keep people from venturing out to vote if danger is lurking about. Yes they are looking at everyway possible to steal this election garanteed. They know they can't do it the proper way, they've done exposed their hands in rehtoric on that thinking.

Tell ya what...

One or the other

Wrong

NOTA works great.

Defend?

uh-huh.

i am not a (D), but i see your partisan stoogery - so glaringly bright & shiney ... has warped yer mind so much, to the point that you think everyone must be as jackbooted as yer own bad self, cowboy.
Not a D eh ??? Then what are you a super troll here ?? Well you are a D, because you stand only for the Ds, so that makes you a D.

See I can do the math. LOL.

Tell ya what...

One or the other

Wrong

NOTA works great.

Defend?

uh-huh.

Not a D eh ??? Then what are you a super troll here ?? Well you are a D, because you stand only for the Ds, so that makes you a D.

oh please - most posts i make contain credible verifiable & UNBIASED links.

i can guarantee you i voted for more (R)s than you ever have a (D). & i've voted 3rd party as well.

there's a reason Trump wants to sabotage the postal service, my friends

just like he cheated in 2016, he's cheating again

if you don't have the guts to win a presidential election without cheating, get the hell out of politics, find another job!

Tell ya what...

One or the other

Wrong

NOTA works great.

Defend?

uh-huh.

i can guarantee you i voted for more (R)s than you ever have a (D). & i've voted 3rd party as well.
Well then you've never voted R, because I've never voted D. Threw your vote away on third party did ya ? LOL.

Tell ya what...

One or the other

Wrong

NOTA works great.

Defend?

uh-huh.

Well then you've never voted R, because I've never voted D. Threw your vote away on third party did ya ? LOL.
Are you criticizing someone for always voting D, yet you always vote R?

Is that right?

if you don't have the guts to win a presidential election without cheating, get the hell out of politics, find another job!
You wish he cheated, then you could counter it with cheating yourself, but you know he won the thing straight up, and that's been a problem for you ever since. 3.5 years of trying to cheat to get back in there, and it's resulted in thousands of American's dead now.

You do realize, I hope, even if not ONE mail in ballot is lost/held up/ whatever, if he wins, the attacks for the next 4 years will be that there are thousands, if not millions, of ballots in garbage dumps across the nation.

Los Angeles County voters have twice been notified already that they can use the drop-off boxes, like most do nation-wide anyway. The first notification of the drop-off locations was last month. Then, this election, there are additional voting centers where the ballots can be dropped off.

That also happens statewide in California.

Liberals understand that social distancing, face masks, large drunken voting parties in pricey mansions--and even pissing on little kids--is rude, easily lethal, and too sanitary at rate.

Then there are Trumped-Up believers(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(In the context of Imperial Roman baby abandonment: There is this: Matt 25: 14-30!)

Tell ya what...

One or the other

Wrong

NOTA works great.

Defend?

uh-huh.

LOL! so YOU admit to being a goose stepper - color me not surprised.

i've voted for many (R)s... want some names? turns out after taking office - a lot of them ended up in prison. i sure wouldn't admit to that - if it weren't true.

phil giordano

joe santopietro

john rowland

jody rell

many MANY (R) town council persons

& yaaaaaaaaa....... i voted for ralph nader in 2000 against gore & my own state senator & couldn't bring myself to vote for W. but i sure learned my lesson since.

<pssssst> go google the first name.

I encourage everybody to start early voting as soon as it is allowed before election day. Vote by mail if you must, but know drumpf has control of the postal service and will hold up the vote to hang on to power. If I have to, I will not only mask, but throw on a disposable rainsuit and glove up. I will vote early and in person, to make sure my vote counts.

Don't forget to duct tape up those entry points for the virus in your make shift suit there, especially the mouth.....

You do realize, I hope, even if not ONE mail in ballot is lost/held up/ whatever, if he wins, the attacks for the next 4 years will be that there are thousands, if not millions, of ballots in garbage dumps across the nation.

if donny wins the presidency - but he has a (D) controlled congress - he ain't gonna be around for more 4 years.

Forum List

Back