Virginia Yard Signs: ‘Keep Parents Out Of Classrooms — Vote McAuliffe’

To deny systemic racism is to deny the absence of inherited wealth. It hasn't been very long since blacks were allowed to own property. And even after they were, you had things like the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre in which a very successful black community was bombed flat by a bunch of racists.

Nobody says that whites didn't have a major impact with building this country either OR that whites are inferior to blacks. I have distain distain toward whites? Oh MY!! :rolleyes-41: Sheesh!

View attachment 557360
This idea of whites who are now upper-middle class, or better, got that way from “inherited wealth” for generation after generation is a big myth. Fully 93% of today’s millionaires grew up middle or working class. Others are 2nd generation Americans, the children of immigrants, who made wise decisions and had the right traits to become success.

And yes, the message behind the CRT indoctrination IS that whites are inferior to blacks. They are teaching that whites are innately flawed. Are they teaching that blacks have innate flaws? NO. Anyone claiming that whites are flawed and blacks are not is of course saying whites are inferior.

McAuliff must be pretty fucking stupid if he believes this is a winning strategy. Only NAZIs believe parents shouldn't have a say in what their children are taught. McAuliff believes children are the property of the state.
On Monday, the Gateway Pundit reported that yard signs are popping up across Virginia that read, “Keep parents out of classrooms,” followed by, “Vote McAuliffe” and “Keep Virginia Blue.”
According to Jim Hoft, the signs are being put up by supporters of Democrat Terry McAuliffe, who single-handedly changed the course of the gubernatorial campaign by saying parents should not be allowed to tell schools what to teach.
“I’m not gonna let parents come to schools and actually take books out and make their own decision,” McAuliffe said during a debate with his Republican opponent, Glenn Youngkin. “I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.”
FCfs-2GWUAoEGAX
Jesus. What idiots. Haven't they seen the coverage which shows this issue is killing Democrats? Then you want to put it on your signs? They're better off with a sign saying, "Orange Man Bad".

McAuliff must be pretty fucking stupid if he believes this is a winning strategy. Only NAZIs believe parents shouldn't have a say in what their children are taught. McAuliff believes children are the property of the state.
On Monday, the Gateway Pundit reported that yard signs are popping up across Virginia that read, “Keep parents out of classrooms,” followed by, “Vote McAuliffe” and “Keep Virginia Blue.”
According to Jim Hoft, the signs are being put up by supporters of Democrat Terry McAuliffe, who single-handedly changed the course of the gubernatorial campaign by saying parents should not be allowed to tell schools what to teach.
“I’m not gonna let parents come to schools and actually take books out and make their own decision,” McAuliffe said during a debate with his Republican opponent, Glenn Youngkin. “I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.”
FCfs-2GWUAoEGAX

I would bet a large amount of money a republican made that

TO Dr. Love,

Instead of just giving me a thumbs down and a disagree with every post, how about just debating it? It’s OBVIOUS you disagree with me.

So tell me, what about my post do you disagree with? That this whole thing about inherited wealth is a big myth, trying as it does to imply that successful, wealthy whites got there due to generational transfer? That’s only the case in 7% of the instances.

In all other instances, successful whites got there because they were intelligent, motivated, disciplined, and took responsibility for their own outcome in life. And that includes the children of immigrants, whose parents arrived here penniless, and a generation later their kids are all successful college graduates.

Blacks have lost significant ground over the last 50 years, despite the hand-up of affirmative action. What happened? Did the country all of a sudden become more racist? Or did blacks start having 75% of their children out of wedlock, leading to poverty and crime?

This idea of whites who are now upper-middle class, or better, got that way from “inherited wealth” for generation after generation is a big myth. Fully 93% of today’s millionaires grew up middle or working class. Others are 2nd generation Americans, the children of immigrants, who made wise decisions and had the right traits to become success.

And yes, the message behind the CRT indoctrination IS that whites are inferior to blacks. They are teaching that whites are innately flawed. Are they teaching that blacks have innate flaws? NO. Anyone claiming that whites are flawed and blacks are not is of course saying whites are inferior.

Your 93% number is suspect. First of all a $300,000 in 1980 is equivalent to a million in todays dollars. If you inherited a $100,000 home in 1980 the chances are excellent that it is worth a million or better today. Also, many millionaires inherited and took over businesses and that isn't factored into your equation.

You should learn more about CRT. It is nothing more than Black History aka AMERICAN History. It is NOT being taught in K-12. Whomever came up with the term was stupid though. They should have known that it would trigger conservatives who are ALWAYS in search of a new faux outrage.

Oh yes, which is why they almost certainly were done by the right. Demanding that parents do not belong in their children's education is the height of political stupidity. There is noting that parents care more about than their children and one way to energize them against you really, really fast is to attack their children's future.

Republicans are already "attacking their children's future's" with their failure to fund quality education, training, and infrastructure going into the future.

School boards are working under some of the biggest challenges of the past century trying to get kids who haven't attended classes in over a year, safely back in the classroom, and getting their education back on track. Instead of parents working with the school boards on getting kids safely back in the classroom and learning, the focus and resources are going to quell attacks from parents over "Critial Race Theory", and trannies in washroom, neither of which is a problem for ANY school board in the USA.

"Critical Race Theory" is the new "Big Lie" which is being promoted on FOX News, and right wing media, alongside of the "stolen election" lie. Critical race theory lies are being actively promoted by the some clown who is raising money - these grifters are all raising money off these lies, and driving reasonable people to quit running for office, so these loons can take their place.

Yeah, politifact who actually asked the McAuliffe campaign if it was there sign instead of either assuming it was or simply lying about it.
Well then his campaign must be lying. Mcaullife clearly stated he wants parents out of the classroom.

TO Dr. Love,

Instead of just giving me a thumbs down and a disagree with every post, how about just debating it? It’s OBVIOUS you disagree with me.

So tell me, what about my post do you disagree with? That this whole thing about inherited wealth is a big myth, trying as it does to imply that successful, wealthy whites got there due to generational transfer? That’s only the case in 7% of the instances.

In all other instances, successful whites got there because they were intelligent, motivated, disciplined, and took responsibility for their own outcome in life. And that includes the children of immigrants, whose parents arrived here penniless, and a generation later their kids are all successful college graduates.

Blacks have lost significant ground over the last 50 years, despite the hand-up of affirmative action. What happened? Did the country all of a sudden become more racist? Or did blacks start having 75% of their children out of wedlock, leading to poverty and crime?

Agreed, my bad - all (or most) of my Disagrees are removed. And we ARE debating I believe. Have you looked into unmarried white mothers which have doubled since 1990 while black unmarried mothers haven't increased since then? I bet not.

The rate of unmarried white females having babies nearly tripled between 1980 and 2016, rising from 10 percent to almost 30 percent, according to Child Trends, a nonprofit research organization. That figure, which measures births to females ages 15 to 44, is about twice as high as the 15 percent of births to unmarried white females in 1990.​
While the white rate is accelerating, overall numbers for nonmarital births among minorities are higher. For example, 70 percent of births in the African American community are to unmarried mothers, a rate that hasn’t changed since the early 1990s. Among Latinas, it’s 53 percent.​

Your 93% number is suspect. First of all a $300,000 in 1980 is equivalent to a million in todays dollars. If you inherited a $100,000 home in 1980 the chances are excellent that it is worth a million or better today. Also, many millionaires inherited and took over businesses and that isn't factored into your equation.

You should learn more about CRT. It is nothing more than Black History aka AMERICAN History. It is NOT being taught in K-12. Whomever came up with the term was stupid though. They should have known that it would trigger conservatives who are ALWAYS in search of a new faux outrage.

The 93% figure came right out of “A Millionaire Next Door.”

As far as inheriting a house in 1980, why would you assume blacks didn’t inherit a house. In my childhood neighborhood in the 60s and 70s, we had black people there. Some were working class, but most had college degrees. Their kids inherited the house also,

But why go back only to 1980? How do you explain all those impoverished Jews who arrived in the early part of the 20th century, and yet 25 years later - with no inheritance or financial help - their kids are all middle class young adults, and then another 25 years after that, they are downright affluent? THEY had no “inherited wealth” yet somehow went from poverty to affluence in a single generation.

This lie about inherited wealth is to make an excuse - racism of course - as to why blacks are doing worse than whites, on average. it doesn’t explain, though, why blacks have gone backwards since the 1960s.

Hint: 1) out-of-wedlock birthrate, and 2) LBJ’s Great Society, that encouraged #1.

Agreed, my bad - all (or most) of my Disagrees are removed. And we ARE debating I believe. Have you looked into unmarried white mothers which have doubled since 1990 while black unmarried mothers haven't increased since then? I bet not.

The rate of unmarried white females having babies nearly tripled between 1980 and 2016, rising from 10 percent to almost 30 percent, according to Child Trends, a nonprofit research organization. That figure, which measures births to females ages 15 to 44, is about twice as high as the 15 percent of births to unmarried white females in 1990.​
While the white rate is accelerating, overall numbers for nonmarital births among minorities are higher. For example, 70 percent of births in the African American community are to unmarried mothers, a rate that hasn’t changed since the early 1990s. Among Latinas, it’s 53 percent.​

Thank you for removing the disagrees.

And yes, I am aware of increase in OOW among whites. Why would you “bet not”? You need to stop making assumptions. STILL, it is nowhere as head-shaking as what we see in the black community.

If there is racism against blacks, it is toward the black “underclass” - the minority of blacks who are no-good thugs - and blacks would help eradicate THAT racism if they took action to avoid the behavior that brings it on, which is the EXTREMELY high OOW rate, and the poverty, crime, and poor educational attainment correlated with it.

Finally, the leftists would want us to think that all blacks are poor oppressed victims of whites’ racism. The fact is that the majority of blacks are working class, with high school diplomas, AS ARE MOST WHITES.

(I have to leave now. We can pick this up later, if you want.)

The 93% figure came right out of “A Millionaire Next Door.”

As far as inheriting a house in 1980, why would you assume blacks didn’t inherit a house. In my childhood neighborhood in the 60s and 70s, we had black people there. Some were working class, but most had college degrees. Their kids inherited the house also,

But why go back only to 1980? How do you explain all those impoverished Jews who arrived in the early part of the 20th century, and yet 25 years later - with no inheritance or financial help - their kids are all middle class young adults, and then another 25 years after that, they are downright affluent? THEY had no “inherited wealth” yet somehow went from poverty to affluence in a single generation.

This lie about inherited wealth is to make an excuse - racism of course - as to why blacks are doing worse than whites, on average. it doesn’t explain, though, why blacks have gone backwards since the 1960s.

Hint: 1) out-of-wedlock birthrate, and 2) LBJ’s Great Society, that encouraged #1.

I don't assume that blacks didn't inherit a house and never suggested such. Just a LOT fewer than whites who inherit property or a business. Neither did I suggest that those who inherited nothing haven't become very successful.

But you need to acknowledge that escaping inner city poverty or poverty in general can be tough sledding. If you are homeless and have no transportation, getting even a minimum wage job can be tough.

It is also true that there are a higher percentage of black deadbeat fathers than there are white deadbeat fathers. Black deadbeat fathers often grew up fatherless. This perpetuates a vicious circle.

Last edited:
I don't assume that blacks didn't inherit a house and never suggested such. Just a LOT fewer than whites who inherit property or a business. Neither did I suggest that those who inherited nothing haven't become very successful.

But you need to acknowledge that escaping inner city poverty or poverty in general can be tough sledding. If you are homeless and have no transportation, getting even a minimum wage job can be tough.

It is also true that there are a higher percentage of black deadbeat fathers than there are white deadbeat fathers. Black deadbeat fathers often grew up fatherless. This perpetuates a vicious circle.
Yes, escaping inner city poverty can be hard. But my father did it, my mother did it, my uncle did it, my two aunts did it. They were all children of parents who didn’t even complete high school. They all ended up quite affluent and despite rampant antisemitism.

So you can try and blame racism all you want. With the right values and traits, it can be done, and by virtually anyone. It takes discipline, the willingness to delay gratification, a determination not to have children before marriage, some intelligence, and a lot of hard work.

And we aren’t talking about homeless people. The majority of them are mentally ill. We are talking about regular people who can rise out of poverty if they choose to do so, and take advantage of the favoritism showed them, via AA, to do so.

Yes, escaping inner city poverty can be hard. But my father did it, my mother did it, my uncle did it, my two aunts did it. They were all children of parents who didn’t even complete high school. They all ended up quite affluent and despite rampant antisemitism.

So you can try and blame racism all you want. With the right values and traits, it can be done, and by virtually anyone. It takes discipline, the willingness to delay gratification, a determination not to have children before marriage, some intelligence, and a lot of hard work.

And we aren’t talking about homeless people. The majority of them are mentally ill. We are talking about regular people who can rise out of poverty if they choose to do so, and take advantage of the favoritism showed them, via AA, to do so.

I have a feeling that we may agree somewhat more often than we disagree. ;)

I have a feeling that we may agree somewhat more often than we disagree. ;)
You see? All it took was you to stop with the disagree sign.

I would be glad to find more areas of commonality with you. I find it increasingly rare to debate with a liberal without being called a moron, a Nazi, a piece of amoral scum, and a host of other names that I wouldn’t repeat here because I am too much of a lady. It’s nice to discover a Democrat with whom I can debate.

I would be glad to find more areas of commonality with you. I find it increasingly rare to debate with a liberal without being called a moron, a Nazi, a piece of amoral scum, and a host of other names that I wouldn’t repeat here because I am too much of a lady. It’s nice to discover a Democrat with whom I can debate.

Ditto, but remember the name calling works in both directions on this board. Mods put up with a lot more here than on other poli-chat boards. There's an upside to loose moderation, and also a downside.

TO Dr. Love,

If you believe that only 7% of rich people inherit their wealth, I have a ski resort in Miami I'd like to sell you. 33% inherited their wealth, and of the 67% who are "self-made", 23% of them achieved wealth from a combination of inheritance and self-made. That's more than half of the wealthy people, not 7%

Both Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg came from wealthy families. Both are classed as "self-made", but Zuckerberg's family were rich enough to open a lot of doors for their son, including private schools and tutors to develop his talents. And Bezos family loaned him $250,000 to keep Amazon from going bankrupt early on.

I have a friend who is a "self-made" millionaire, from a small mining town in Northern Ontario. It's investments which have made him a millionaire. His downtown Toronto condo in a VERY high end building, he bought from an estate sale 15 years ago for less than $500,000, would now sell for around $1 million.

But I compare his wealth, to that of the a neighbor who was grew up in Westmount, in Montreal - one of the wealthiest neighbourhooods in Canada. He went to private schools, and was part of the "Old Boys' Network". He was a partner in his own boutique stock brokerage firm when he was in his 20's, and had achieved "millionaire" status before age 30. His well connected family ensured he went to the "right" schools, and met the "right" people, and his success was more a cruise down a well-paved highway, than my truly "self-made" friend who is now in the position to help his working class family.

Then stop calling Democrats "liars", and the other names you've tossed out here. I dismissed you as brain dead based on your slurs against Democrats.

FCfs-2GWUAoEGAX
That's the stupidest slogan I ever heard.

Why would it not be a McAuliffe sign? McAuliffe is on tape saying parents should have no say in their child’s education. That’s a fact.
Because campaigns dont usually make propaganda signs for statements taken out of context that just so happen to fit right into their opponents wheelhouse.

The McAuliffe campaign also confirmed as much but many on this board are too incurious and clueless enough to look into it further.

Forum List

Back