Virginia Yard Signs: ‘Keep Parents Out Of Classrooms — Vote McAuliffe’

Apparently these days "sex ed" doesn't mean what goes where in normal reproductive work, but teaching kids to be homosexuals and trannies.

I would agree: pull kids right the heck out of that!
Oh? They teach you how to be a "tranny" in school? Are you ever disgusted with yourself by telling obvious lies?

Why against the law? You like to order everyone around, huh? No American flags, no Slovenian flags, nothing even though it's absolutely none of your business?

I'm just agreeing that they are eyesores. I'm not interested in making them illegal. I could have clarified more.
I would guess youse guys don't like yard signs because they alllllllllllllll say TRUMP!

Not in my neighborhood they do and I live in a conservative area. Most campaign yard signs are about school bonds and local propositions.

Nobody puts up yard signs for your worthless leftwing candidates.

Apparently it doesn't matter.

McAuliff must be pretty fucking stupid if he believes this is a winning strategy. Only NAZIs believe parents shouldn't have a say in what their children are taught. McAuliff believes children are the property of the state.
On Monday, the Gateway Pundit reported that yard signs are popping up across Virginia that read, “Keep parents out of classrooms,” followed by, “Vote McAuliffe” and “Keep Virginia Blue.”
According to Jim Hoft, the signs are being put up by supporters of Democrat Terry McAuliffe, who single-handedly changed the course of the gubernatorial campaign by saying parents should not be allowed to tell schools what to teach.
“I’m not gonna let parents come to schools and actually take books out and make their own decision,” McAuliffe said during a debate with his Republican opponent, Glenn Youngkin. “I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.”
FCfs-2GWUAoEGAX
A little lightweight, glaringly-obvious, amateur-hour -caliber Reverse Psychology by local-yokel Republicans, no doubt...

Very few Democrats would be stupid enough to post signs like that... even if they thought that way...

The sign was meant for the local rubes - Orange Kool-Aid Drinkers - who delude themselves that they're actually sophisticated in a political context...

So, essentially he's calling every parent who doesn't vote, nor vote for the douche(McAuliffe) stupid? If this is the new strategy swamp dems will use until President Trump runs again. Then let's f**king go!

Parents should NOT be dictating what their children are taught. They're in no way qualified and nothing makes this clearer than this hysteria about Critical Race Theory.

Parents need to be reminded that "education" is about preparing their little darlings to function in a 21st Century economy, not to teach your children Republican dogma. Do that at home. Republican parents have so successfully shielded their children from 21st Century science and economics, that they kids aren't qualified to work in the real world, what with their belief in Creationism, and their denial of manmade climate change, racial and gender equality, and even the science behind Einstein's theory of relativity, although they're not above using GPS or other benefits of modern science.

Clearly your parents did not teach you the definition of "dictate".

Because campaigns dont usually make propaganda signs for statements taken out of context that just so happen to fit right into their opponents wheelhouse.

The McAuliffe campaign also confirmed as much but many on this board are too incurious and clueless enough to look into it further.
I think they are just yanking your chain, HJ.

That's it?

In a thread where the OP has been shown to believe in lies because they fall for the same moronic "news" from there wingnut sources you come back with that? Take a week off, whatever but put some thought into it next time.
No time needed. Leftism is a mental disorder. You people prove it here daily.

Who knew that a yard sign would trigger right wing gullible knuckleheads who will fall for anything?

The sign is bogus, dummy.

Hanging chads, Russian collusion and global warming were all unavailable for comment.

Some parents do get in the way of education. The weird ones who don't want their children being taught sex ed. There is a place for those parents in the minority view point and it's called private school or home schooling. They are interruptive to the educational process.
Nah. Their kids get exempted and get to go do puzzles or other alternative activities.

Of course parents should be involved and I'm sure McAuliffe would agree but only to an extent. Sometimes parents should yank their kids from school and go find that alternative education that only they are seeking and stop wasting everyone else's time.
It's about having a voice and having influence on the curriculum. It's not about wasting anyone's time. Please get serious. I don't want my kids being told they have privilege because of their skin color. "Come on, man."
Just the violence and threats made by some parents. Big difference and you probably know this.
Give one example please. Thanks.

I agree that threats are absolutely wrong, but there are laws on the books about that, just like the First Amendment is a supreme law. Do you even realize what you are advocating?
No that's just the conspiracies in your head that have been fed by your own indoctrinating wingnut news sources. You don't like it? Get the fuck out and take your kids into private school or perhaps homeschool them yourself. Normals don't got the time or patience to worry about your specific and very special needs.
If you could be tolerant and respectful of differing viewpoints and encourage active participation from all parties in the operations of government, it would be better for everyone, and quite Democratic of you.

Regards,
Jim

Yard signs should be against the law. I fly NO flags, yard signs, or others.
Completely agree. Eyesores all of them.

Could not highlight the need to use government force to control your neighbor better myself.

This is exactly where the sentiment comes from when these same people think they should also have to power to control your children's education.

Could not highlight the need to use government force to control your neighbor better myself.

This is exactly where the sentiment comes from when these same people think they should also have to power to control your children's education.
Who said “control”?

But parents should have the right to speak up against the harm being done to children because of leftist idelogy rather than be falsely accused of “domestic terrorism” and having the FBI sent to intimidate them into silence or punish them from disagreeing with the disaster our liberal public schools have become.

Leftists have become so determined to indoctrinate our children with CRT that any opposition to it is dealt with swiftly and harshly.

Who said “control”?

But parents should have the right to speak up against the harm being done to children because of leftist idelogy rather than be falsely accused of “domestic terrorism” and having the FBI sent to intimidate them into silence or punish them from disagreeing with the disaster our liberal public schools have become.

Leftists have become so determined to indoctrinate our children with CRT that any opposition to it is dealt with swiftly and harshly.
They both did. That is what the law is.

Forum List

Back