Virginia Yard Signs: ‘Keep Parents Out Of Classrooms — Vote McAuliffe’

No one wants to teach that “all whites are racist”. That’s a turd that won’t float.
We teach a little something called “American history”.
Perhaps you should learn some.
CRT is that this is a racist country and that all whites are racists by virtue of their birth. That’s every bit as racist as saying blacks are innately lazy.

And who is this “We” you are talking about, as in “we teach American history”? You mean you teach the 1619 Project? You teach the lie thay this country was built by blacks (as if whites have contributed nothing)?

This is all a ruse to get reparations from whites.

McAuliff must be pretty fucking stupid if he believes this is a winning strategy. Only NAZIs believe parents shouldn't have a say in what their children are taught. McAuliff believes children are the property of the state.
On Monday, the Gateway Pundit reported that yard signs are popping up across Virginia that read, “Keep parents out of classrooms,” followed by, “Vote McAuliffe” and “Keep Virginia Blue.”
According to Jim Hoft, the signs are being put up by supporters of Democrat Terry McAuliffe, who single-handedly changed the course of the gubernatorial campaign by saying parents should not be allowed to tell schools what to teach.
“I’m not gonna let parents come to schools and actually take books out and make their own decision,” McAuliffe said during a debate with his Republican opponent, Glenn Youngkin. “I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.”
FCfs-2GWUAoEGAX
It’s not known exactly how many of these signs are actually out there, and it’s not known who, exactly, paid for them, since there doesn’t appear to be anything on the signs that provides that information. Some on Twitter who appear to be McAuliffe supporters claim the signs are fake.
---------------------------------
from your article and I think a republican had them printed up and scattered around.
They are fake signs.

CRT is that this is a racist country and that all whites are racists by virtue of their birth. That’s every bit as racist as saying blacks are innately lazy.

And who is this “We” you are talking about, as in “we teach American history”? You mean you teach the 1619 Project? You teach the lie thay this country was built by blacks (as if whites have contributed nothing)?

The whites in Loudoun County is making their kids racist.

Yes. The leftists running Loudoun schools are indeed teaching kids to be racist against whites.
The whites are creating racist kids and keeping them racist.

The signs are obviously fake.

Parents should NOT be dictating what their children are taught. They're in no way qualified and nothing makes this clearer than this hysteria about Critical Race Theory.

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Parents need to be reminded that "education" is about preparing their little darlings to function in a 21st Century economy, not to teach your children Republican dogma. Do that at home. Republican parents have so successfully shielded their children from 21st Century science and economics, that they kids aren't qualified to work in the real world, what with their belief in Creationism, and their denial of manmade climate change, racial and gender equality, and even the science behind Einstein's theory of relativity, although they're not above using GPS or other benefits of modern science.

How does teaching them that they are all racista "prepare them to function in a 21st Century economy?"

Parents should NOT be dictating what their children are taught. They're in no way qualified and nothing makes this clearer than this hysteria about Critical Race Theory.

Parents need to be reminded that "education" is about preparing their little darlings to function in a 21st Century economy, not to teach your children Republican dogma. Do that at home. Republican parents have so successfully shielded their children from 21st Century science and economics, that they kids aren't qualified to work in the real world, what with their belief in Creationism, and their denial of manmade climate change, racial and gender equality, and even the science behind Einstein's theory of relativity, although they're not above using GPS or other benefits of modern science.
Parents need to be reminded that "education" is about preparing their little darlings to function in a 21st Century economy, not to teach your children Republican dogma.

and CRT will help prepare them to function in a 21st century economy?

HOW?

Why would it not be a McAuliffe sign? McAuliffe is on tape saying parents should have no say in their child’s education. That’s a fact.
Because it is a politically moronic thing to say. Monumentally moronic.

You do not actually think politicians really intend to let the truth slip every now and then? It was a mistake for him to say how he really felt, now the partisans have to go out there and defend the absolutely indefensible.

Not that they will not try. Se this thread.

Because it is a politically moronic thing to say. Monumentally moronic.

You do not actually think politicians really intend to let the truth slip every now and then? It was a mistake for him to say how he really felt, now the partisans have to go out there and defend the absolutely indefensible.

Not that they will not try. Se this thread.
It was a brilliant sign if placed by Republicans. It’s driving home the point that Mac let it slip that he sides with leftist education unions over parents.

Ah yes, the never ending gaslighting.

No really, we should all stop believing our lying eyes, ears and actual documentation coming from major organizations. the left promises its just in everyone's head...

It was a brilliant sign if placed by Republicans. It’s driving home the point that Mac let it slip that he sides with leftist education unions over parents.
Oh yes, which is why they almost certainly were done by the right. Demanding that parents do not belong in their children's education is the height of political stupidity. There is noting that parents care more about than their children and one way to energize them against you really, really fast is to attack their children's future.

Do you have links to support your butt-hunches? No, of course you don't. Given your ignorance, you would probably argue that Civil War, Rosa Park, MLK, the Civil Rights Movement and all other black history shouldn't be covered - PERIOD.

You remind me of the mother Alex Wagner interviewed on The Circus recently. The angry CRT Karen was asked "well, how do we talk about these things if we don't talk about race?" The lady goes "I don't know - I'm not an educator". BINGO lady. Then keep your damn mouth shut!

Oh yes, and slave labor did contribute mightily in building this country. Why would you discount this?

This is like a dystopian novel.

KEEP PARENTS OUT OF CLASSROOMS?

See how SICK the left are?

THE STATE IS THEIR GOD!

They want the STATE to raise their children...NOT THEMSELVES.

Just FUUUUUUUUUUUCKED in the head.

Do you have links to support your butt-hunches? No, of course you don't. Given your ignorance, you would probably argue that Civil War, Rosa Park, MLK, the Civil Rights Movement and all other black history shouldn't be covered - PERIOD.

You remind me of the mother Alex Wagner interviewed on The Circus recently. The angry CRT Karen was asked "well, how do we talk about these things if we don't talk about race?" The lady goes "I don't know - I'm not an educator". BINGO lady. Then keep your damn mouth shut!

Oh yes, and slave labor did contribute mightily in building this country. Why would you discount this?

There you go with your false extremes. NOBODY is saying that slavery and other aspects f black history shouldn’t be taught. But we should not be teaching that this is a systemically racist country and that whites are inferior to blacks.

And I didn’t say blacks didn’t contribute to the countryl I said it is FALSE TO SAY “blacks built the country” - discounting the much more significant role that whites played in building the country, if for no other reason than they were and are the majority here.

And your remark about “Karen” reeks of your disdain toward whites. How would it be if a Republican said that you remind him of a Tyrone he knows?

Nothing could be more obvious from the above pile of crap than that your ilk just wants to impose YOUR dogma on a captive audience at school. NO ONE'S political agenda should be promoted at school. To do so, from whatever orientation, is unethical. Don't YOU dare to think for a second that YOU are any different than those YOU look down YOUR nose at.

There you go with your false extremes. NOBODY is saying that slavery and other aspects f black history shouldn’t be taught. But we should not be teaching that this is a systemically racist country and that whites are inferior to blacks.

And I didn’t say blacks didn’t contribute to the countryl I said it is FALSE TO SAY “blacks built the country” - discounting the much more significant role that whites played in building the country, if for no other reason than they were and are the majority here.

And your remark about “Karen” reeks of your disdain toward whites. How would it be if a Republican said that you remind him of a Tyrone he knows?

To deny systemic racism is to deny the absence of inherited wealth. It hasn't been very long since blacks were allowed to own property. And even after they were, you had things like the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre in which a very successful black community was bombed flat by a bunch of racists.

Nobody says that whites didn't have a major impact with building this country either OR that whites are inferior to blacks. I have distain distain toward whites? Oh MY!! :rolleyes-41: Sheesh!

1635433872241.png

The Karens of the country are all Democrats.

To deny systemic racism is to deny the absence of inherited wealth. It hasn't been very long since blacks were allowed to own property. And even after they were, you had things like the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre in which a very successful black community was bombed flat by a bunch of racists.
That's utter horseshit. Blacks have been allowed to own property since the country was founded, moron. Some even owned slaves. The fact that injustices occured in the past doesn't prove that so-called "systematic racism" exists now.

You only proved that you're a moron.

Nobody says that whites didn't have a major impact with building this country either OR that whites are inferior to blacks. I have distain distain toward whites? Oh MY!! :rolleyes-41: Sheesh!

You obviously do, turd, and whites are responsible for 99% of building this country. Just look at all the inventions that whites are responsible for.

Forum List

Back