Viewers Found Her "Too Extreme and Right Wing"

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Leaving The View After Nine Years, Viewers Found Her "Too Extreme and Right Wing" - UsMagazine.com

"People did not watch the show because of Elisabeth. So they told her yesterday her contract would not be renewed."

Throughout the course of her time on The View, she has gotten into numerous arguments with her cohosts, including a heated argument with Rosie O'Donnell in 2007 over the War in Afghanistan and with Barbara Walters over Mitt Romney in 2012.

TV Buzz Blog

Too extreme? The right? Nah!

No big loss, is all I can say.
Yup silence the opposition... So, they going to bring back Rosie, or maybe Roseanne Barr as their "Conservative voice"? They'll need a bigger chair.

Why is Joy Behar leaving? Too right wing?

The women who watch the View don't have the capacity to understand right v left. They are mindless and watch the pictures move.

Those women were threatened by her intelligence and would cut her off as much as they could... Suppressing freedom of speech.

so in your theory only the minority opinion should be allowed to be spoken?

So there were what? 5 Liberals and one Conservative and Elisabeth Hasselbeck had some unfair advantage besides an IQ above room temperature?

Last edited:
I've always thought that Elisabeth was too good for those bitter, catty women on The View. She should go to Fox.

Yeah.............because FAUX Nooze is the paragon of good women.

Wanna talk about the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil known as Palin?

You only want good looking women on FAUX Nooze, because you're hoping that you can look up their skirt.

Wanna talk about Gretchen Carlson? She's flanked by two dudes, who constantly make sexist remarks, hoping she's gonna flash her cooch to the audience.

That's why old white guys watch that crap.

yep. the network of old white guys.

As to the OP, she was there because she brought controversy (ratings=ad revenue) & she had a decent rack and she was/is; quelle surprise, a blonde :rolleyes: a rw blonde? Who woulda' guessed :up:

Last edited:
I've always thought that Elisabeth was too good for those bitter, catty women on The View. She should go to Fox.

Yeah.............because FAUX Nooze is the paragon of good women.

Wanna talk about the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil known as Palin?

You only want good looking women on FAUX Nooze, because you're hoping that you can look up their skirt.

Wanna talk about Gretchen Carlson? She's flanked by two dudes, who constantly make sexist remarks, hoping she's gonna flash her cooch to the audience.

That's why old white guys watch that crap.

yep. the network of old white guys.

As to the OP, she was there because she brought controversy (ratings=ad revenue) & she had a decent rack and she was/is; quelle surprise, a blonde :rolleyes: a rw blonde? Who woulda' guessed :up:
I'm surprised Whoopi and Joy weren't nominated by Obama for SCOTUS justices. They had all the "visible" qualifications.

51% of voters are women.

spew your hate

its great for Democracy

As you spew your hate?

You will never find me supporting a lying cheating party like you do
Very odd then to have such a signature:

"The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment." -Bertrand Russell

Let's face it, she was the best looking one there and the other heifer's were sick of her looking so good.

Unbelieveable. You completely ignore the article. The audience did not like her. It is her market value to the people who own the show, not what she looks like. :cuckoo:

I don't watch the show and don't really care. I just know how catty fat liberal women are.

I don't watch the show either, but I have read this thread. It seems to me this thread is laden with white, right wing men cackling and being catty about the value of women, i.e., that it is in their looks, size, and shape rather than anything else. So, pot calling kettle black is what you appear to be. Let's see what you all look like. I suppose you must be slim and fit and good looking, all of you conservative men on here who are having fits about what the women on this program look like, or you wouldn't be so catty about what others look like.

Unbelieveable. You completely ignore the article. The audience did not like her. It is her market value to the people who own the show, not what she looks like. :cuckoo:

I don't watch the show and don't really care. I just know how catty fat liberal women are.

I don't watch the show either, but I have read this thread. It seems to me this thread is laden with white, right wing men cackling and being catty about the value of women, i.e., that it is in their looks, size, and shape rather than anything else. So, pot calling kettle black is what you appear to be. Let's see what you all look like. I suppose you must be slim and fit and good looking, all of you conservative men on here who are having fits about what the woman on this program look like, or you wouldn't be so catty about what others look like.

omg...WHITE rignt wing men cackling and being catty..
and you call this post WHAT?

hahahahahahahahah

not even you want to be associated with the republican party

makeupfreekathygriffin.jpg

Honestly people can't help the way they look, Buttttttt damn I'm blind and will not be able to have sex for a week or two.:slap::puke3:

I don't watch the show either, but I have read this thread. It seems to me this thread is laden with white, right wing men cackling and being catty about the value of women, i.e., that it is in their looks, size, and shape rather than anything else. So, pot calling kettle black is what you appear to be. Let's see what you all look like. I suppose you must be slim and fit and good looking, all of you conservative men on here who are having fits about what the women on this program look like, or you wouldn't be so catty about what others look like.
Sounds like you might be a sweat hog yourself.

I don't care what they look like or what their views are. I watched it twice, I think, and it just reminded me of a bunch of clucking hens clucking louder to be heard over the other hens.

Forum List

Back