Viewers Found Her "Too Extreme and Right Wing"

That show was a bad fit for her.
I have no idea how she lasted as long as she did.

I suppose ABC got their cheap thrills to let the likes of Rosie O'Donnell and Whoopi and Joy Behar to bully Elisabeth around. Not much better than watching Jerry Springer.

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Leaving The View After Nine Years, Viewers Found Her "Too Extreme and Right Wing" - UsMagazine.com

"People did not watch the show because of Elisabeth. So they told her yesterday her contract would not be renewed."

Throughout the course of her time on The View, she has gotten into numerous arguments with her cohosts, including a heated argument with Rosie O'Donnell in 2007 over the War in Afghanistan and with Barbara Walters over Mitt Romney in 2012.

TV Buzz Blog

Too extreme? The right? Nah!

Good for the viewers. :thup:

She can now get a job with Faux News.

That show was a bad fit for her.
I have no idea how she lasted as long as she did.

I suppose ABC got their cheap thrills to let the likes of Rosie O'Donnell and Whoopi and Joy Behar to bully Elisabeth around. Not much better than watching Jerry Springer.

Awwww, she was bulllied? Poor little thingy whingy. Not. No one 'bullied' her: they just disagreed with her. Disagreeing is not bullying.

Hasselbeck just made the others look fat, ugly and stupid. She also made Walters look old. No wonder.

Lie to yourself all you want.

It worked out REAL well for you last election huh
Have you seen Whoopi, Joy and that other one? They make Michelle"s ass look small!:razz:

And this is important because? We value women for the size of their behind, not their intelligence, decency, vision, soul? It's all about the size of the backside? That's not superficial or anything.

Those women were threatened by her intelligence and would cut her off as much as they could... Suppressing freedom of speech.

I think the poster likes mens butts better than real womens hips and hinies

Those women were threatened by her intelligence and would cut her off as much as they could... Suppressing freedom of speech.

so in your theory only the minority opinion should be allowed to be spoken?

Hasselbeck just made the others look fat, ugly and stupid. She also made Walters look old. No wonder.

Absolutely asinine.

I don't watch this show, though I've seen snippets of it. But it is part discussion, not just entertainment, and is supposed to be intelligent discussion. So the value of the women is on their intelligence, not their looks.

It wasn't the 'left' that lost her her job; it was the right wing conservative view point she apparently expresses too vehemently and too often. It was the AUDIENCE that didn't like her. If the program wants to survive, it caters to its audience. Has nothing to do with the 'left.'

Last edited:
damn that free economy

JK

Yes. Exactly. Her being fired is down to her market value for the target audience. It is purely a 'free economy' issue, that very free economy the right wing stridently champions at every juncture, unless it, like now, displeases their viewpoint. Then it is all the fault of 'the left.' Absolutely asinine reasoning. :cuckoo:

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Leaving The View After Nine Years, Viewers Found Her "Too Extreme and Right Wing" - UsMagazine.com

"People did not watch the show because of Elisabeth. So they told her yesterday her contract would not be renewed."

Throughout the course of her time on The View, she has gotten into numerous arguments with her cohosts, including a heated argument with Rosie O'Donnell in 2007 over the War in Afghanistan and with Barbara Walters over Mitt Romney in 2012.

TV Buzz Blog

Let's face it, she was the best looking one there and the other heifer's were sick of her looking so good.

TV Buzz Blog

Let's face it, she was the best looking one there and the other heifer's were sick of her looking so good.

Unbelieveable. You completely ignore the article. The audience did not like her. It is her market value to the people who own the show, not what she looks like. :cuckoo:

TV Buzz Blog

Unbelieveable. You completely ignore the article. The audience did not like her. It is her market value to the people who own the show, not what she looks like. :cuckoo:

I don't watch the show and don't really care. I just know how catty fat liberal women are.

Absolutely asinine.

I don't watch this show, though I've seen snippets of it. But it is part discussion, not just entertainment, and is supposed to be intelligent discussion. So the value of the women is on their intelligence, not their looks.

It wasn't the 'left' that lost her her job; it was the right wing conservative view point she apparently expresses too vehemently and too often. It was the AUDIENCE that didn't like her. If the program wants to survive, it caters to its audience. Has nothing to do with the 'left.'

Not sure about intelligent anything coming from that show. It fits in with shows on MSNBC and FOX News, it is all about mind numbing entertainment.

The audience is left and that is who will watch The View. Just like Air America or liberal radio shows don't make it, people don't listen to liberal radio.

It does make a statement on who is primarily home watching TV during the day and who is out working listening to the radio.

yeah white mens party

losing the womens vote really worked out well for you last year too huh?

TV Buzz Blog

I agree, it seems they got tired of Joy also. I don't think I have ever watched the show, I don't think I ever will. Watching ladies cackle about the days gossip and not really having a clue as to what life is really about, seems counterproductive.

Forum List

Back