Viewers Found Her "Too Extreme and Right Wing"

Sigh. I would love to see pics of the men bashing the women and who claim is "doable" to them. Makes ya wonder if those guys are doable to most women, doesn't it?

So come on. Lessee some pics of youse.

OK this is my latest photo of me at the beach

godzilla.jpg

hot or not?

tolerant liberal alert ^

GayBikerBoy is a sad little stoner.
He's in the military, a biker, watches football and gay?! Oh well, I suppose it's stereotyping, but still...:eek:

Actually, I'm retired military, a biker (both Harley and bicycle, as I still ride a LeMond steel frame with Campy components and Mavic aero rims), have been a staunch fan of the Cowboys when they're winning, the Patriots if they get beat out early, and no............not gay.

However...............................I DO support the repeal of DADT, and am glad that some of the best people I've ever worked with can finally be who they are. I'm straight as an arrow, but very gay friendly.

Californication Twit hasn't got a clue as to who I am. She just thinks she does.

He's in the military, a biker, watches football and gay?! Oh well, I suppose it's stereotyping, but still...:eek:

Actually, I'm retired military, a biker (both Harley and bicycle, as I still ride a LeMond steel frame with Campy components and Mavic aero rims), have been a staunch fan of the Cowboys when they're winning, the Patriots if they get beat out early, and no............not gay.

However...............................I DO support the repeal of DADT, and am glad that some of the best people I've ever worked with can finally be who they are. I'm straight as an arrow, but very gay friendly.

Californication Twit hasn't got a clue as to who I am. She just thinks she does.

the hell if we don't have a clue as to what you are, a male chauvinist PIG..You go around calling all women you don't like, bitches..Even women Vice Presidential candidates..why stop there, just GO for CXXTS
You're are a disgrace to our military

Last edited:

the hell if we don't have a clue as to what you are, a male chauvinist PIG..You go around calling all women you don't like, bitches..Even women Vice Presidential candidates..why stop there, just GO for CXXTS

Really? Tell me how many years you served our military in defense of this country Stephanie. How many years did you actually put your ass on the line?

Me? I did 20 years.

How many did you do?

And yeah.......................Sarah Palin was a stupid bitch. Even those in the GOP have said as much.

Really? Tell me how many years you served our military in defense of this country Stephanie. How many years did you actually put your ass on the line?

Me? I did 20 years.

How many did you do?

And yeah.......................Sarah Palin was a stupid bitch. Even those in the GOP have said as much.

your serving in the military gives no more credence to your opinion than anyone else

playing the vet card makes you look like an ass

Me? I did 20 years.

How many did you do?

I don't care how many years you served, you are a total disgrace to our military...and a loser to boot

However...............................I DO support the repeal of DADT, and am glad that some of the best people I've ever worked with can finally be who they are.
I agree with you on DADT and I have a lot of gay friends. Where we (you and I) part company is the idea of sexual preference defining "who" they are rather than "what" they are.

Like the rest of us, gays can be, and are, many things. You don't have to have watched the Village People videos to understand. It is the minority of gays that define their entire existence by their sexual preference I find annoying. Fortunately, this irritating predisposition is much less common in Europe, perhaps because there is more of a live-and-let-live attitude.

Anyway, back on topic. I find that Hasselbeck (sp) probably made the others look like idiots as well as livestock, so I suppose she had to go.

Me? I did 20 years.

How many did you do?

I don't care how many years you served, you are a total disgrace to our military...and a loser to boot

So..................in other words...............you and Squeeze Berry never served, and yet to tend to denigrate those that did.

Good to know.

You are true Republicans. You use the military as a talking point, but when you have to actually support them (or their service), because you have nothing, you choose to belittle their service.

Yep.................standard lip service from the retards who never served.

You still never said (either of you) how many years you gave to this country. I gave 20, what did you give?

the left has to be the saddest bunch of people I have ever seen, they go off on tirades, calling women bitches all over someone who was on a damn t.v. show..

I have never seen a bigger bunch of haters in my life..

the left has to be the saddest bunch of people I have ever seen, they go off on tirades, calling women bitches all over someone who was on a damn t.v. show..

I have never seen a bigger bunch of haters in my life..

Really? And you can be quoted about your love (or at least, civil respect) for Obama, right?

Yanno...............there was a time when I actually watched the View voluntarily.

However................when Hassle Bitch became too partisan (about 3 years ago) I decided to quit watching.

I also delighted in every sack that was delivered to the Seattle Seahawks (when her husband was quarterback).

It seems like you never listened to The View, otherwise you would have known that Seahawk's Matt Hasselback was Elizabeth's brother in-law, not her husband, who's name is Tim.

hahahahahahahahah

not even you want to be associated with the republican party

Nor do I want to be associated with the Democratic Party. It's easier to make rational decisions when you are not a mindless nutjob that is told what they think.

Can't say I've ever watch the program but I will say that, if viewers won't watch it because they disagree with one person on a panel, then the viewers are some of the stupidest liberals in the country.

Whoopi believes the moon landings are a hoax, that is more than enough to keep me from watching it.

Really? That is interesting, I never thought of her as being that smart, but now...she is dumber than what I first thought.

So you have a friend that's gay? I'm impressed. :)

Me? I did 20 years.

How many did you do?

So..................in other words...............you and Squeeze Berry never served, and yet to tend to denigrate those that did.

Good to know.

You are true Republicans. You use the military as a talking point, but when you have to actually support them (or their service), because you have nothing, you choose to belittle their service.

Yep.................standard lip service from the retards who never served.

You still never said (either of you) how many years you gave to this country. I gave 20, what did you give?

now it's clear.

You expect your ass to be kissed because you were in the military.

Last time I heard it was an all VOLUNTEER military. You make your choice others make their choice too. In fact it is you that is denigrating us for our choice and you put yourself above us.

No one is belittling your service. You just made that up.

I know many vets that were in WW2 and none of them expected their asses to be kissed like you do.

eat shit and die asshole

The suggestion that the View viewership thinks anything is unreal. The women who watch the View, watch. Not because of the hard hitting political debate. They watch the View because there are fewer soap operas for them to follow.

I've always thought that Elisabeth was too good for those bitter, catty women on The View. She should go to Fox.

Yeah.............because FAUX Nooze is the paragon of good women.

Wanna talk about the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil known as Palin?

You only want good looking women on FAUX Nooze, because you're hoping that you can look up their skirt.

Wanna talk about Gretchen Carlson? She's flanked by two dudes, who constantly make sexist remarks, hoping she's gonna flash her cooch to the audience.

That's why old white guys watch that crap.

Fox viewers may be dumber than owl shit, but they love the T&A. Fox News is basically a skin show with a fake story line. Elisabeth Hasselbeck belongs on Fox.

Hey dumb fuck

Taking a break from dealing with your sock puppet over in the bullring.

You never watched her did you you fuck head?

You should have seen her. She was awesome.

Now back to you. Pathetic ****. Tell me what you have done in your life.

Forum List

Back