Viewers Found Her "Too Extreme and Right Wing"

I've always thought that Elisabeth was too good for those bitter, catty women on The View. She should go to Fox.

I happened to be in my doctor's office in the waiting room and the View was on.
I am sitting there thinking what the hell is she doing on that show.Happy to see she is
out of there.Get as far away from Whoppi and that mess Joy Behar as fast as you can.

:clap2:

I've always thought that Elisabeth was too good for those bitter, catty women on The View. She should go to Fox.

I happened to be in my doctor's office in the waiting room and the View was on.
I am sitting there thinking what the hell is she doing on that show.Happy to see she is
out of there.Get as far away from Whoppi and that mess Joy Behar as fast as you can.

:clap2:
joy behar contract was not extended.

Can't say I've ever watch the program but I will say that, if viewers won't watch it because they disagree with one person on a panel, then the viewers are some of the stupidest liberals in the country.

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Leaving The View After Nine Years, Viewers Found Her "Too Extreme and Right Wing" - UsMagazine.com

"People did not watch the show because of Elisabeth. So they told her yesterday her contract would not be renewed."

Throughout the course of her time on The View, she has gotten into numerous arguments with her cohosts, including a heated argument with Rosie O'Donnell in 2007 over the War in Afghanistan and with Barbara Walters over Mitt Romney in 2012.

TV Buzz Blog

Too extreme? The right? Nah!

Progressives cannot process differing thought and opinions.

That's right, the drooling idiots that watch the View think that a woman who is pro gay marriage is too right wing.

What kind of drooling idiot thinks a person can not be both?

What kind of drooling idiots cannot watch a program because one person on it does not mirror their views. Seems to me the viewers of the View are seriously fucking stupid. However, people to get their opinions from the media are seriously fucking stupid.

What kind of drooling idiots cannot watch a program because one person on it does not mirror their views.

I totally agree with you - but there are A LOT of posters on this forum who are obsessed with partisan media, and apparently refuse to watch, read or listen to anything that is not politically slanted to their own extreme positions. I think that's idiotic, myself.

Funnily enough, I had thought you might have been one of them!

FRANK -

Can you please limkit the mindless aphorisms and spam-of-the-day type posting?

Last edited:

Yeah.............because FAUX Nooze is the paragon of good women.

Wanna talk about the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil known as Palin?

You only want good looking women on FAUX Nooze, because you're hoping that you can look up their skirt.

Wanna talk about Gretchen Carlson? She's flanked by two dudes, who constantly make sexist remarks, hoping she's gonna flash her cooch to the audience.

That's why old white guys watch that crap.

Fox viewers may be dumber than owl shit, but they love the T&A. Fox News is basically a skin show with a fake story line. Elisabeth Hasselbeck belongs on Fox.

so much hate can't be good for you
my gawd awful

Yeah.............because FAUX Nooze is the paragon of good women.

Wanna talk about the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil known as Palin?

You only want good looking women on FAUX Nooze, because you're hoping that you can look up their skirt.

Wanna talk about Gretchen Carlson? She's flanked by two dudes, who constantly make sexist remarks, hoping she's gonna flash her cooch to the audience.

That's why old white guys watch that crap.

Fox viewers may be dumber than owl shit, but they love the T&A. Fox News is basically a skin show with a fake story line. Elisabeth Hasselbeck belongs on Fox.

^^^^ Irony alert.

they should rename this place the Lakhota Hate show

it's goes on and on and on and on and on

blaaaa

Too much dumb liberal screeching should be it

340335_full.gif

I watched and liked the View when it premiered.
It was funny, entertaining and generally non-partisan.

Walter's opening:
"I've always wanted to do a show with women of different generations, backgrounds and views: a working mother [Vieira]; a professional in her 30s [Jones]; a young woman just starting out [Matenopoulos]; and then somebody who's done almost everything and will say almost anything [Behar]. And in a perfect world, I'd get to join the group whenever I wanted."

I haven't watched it since Viera left.

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Leaving The View After Nine Years, Viewers Found Her "Too Extreme and Right Wing" - UsMagazine.com

"People did not watch the show because of Elisabeth. So they told her yesterday her contract would not be renewed."

Throughout the course of her time on The View, she has gotten into numerous arguments with her cohosts, including a heated argument with Rosie O'Donnell in 2007 over the War in Afghanistan and with Barbara Walters over Mitt Romney in 2012.

TV Buzz Blog

Too extreme? The right? Nah!

I would contend that people who completely waste their lives by watching the View, are the ones who are too extreme.

Poor Liesabit HassoldoutoBeck

she will have to do the right wing media rounds now.

She was right-wing?

Just because someone opposes Obama doesn't make someone a conservative. There are plenty of libertarians who don't understand the relationship between fiscal responsibility and social responsibility.

Hasselbeck had questionable positions on abortion, homosexual marriage, and the War on Drugs. I wouldn't call her right-wing.

Forum List

Back