Video: Workers See for the First Time how Obamacare Affects their Premiums/Deductible

I know I got screwed under ACA. Hope the deadbeats are enjoying the free ride on my dime

-Geaux

My premium increased by $168 a month or by $2016 per year

From Page 5 AND 6 of this thread
===========================
Page-5

Your share will increase for Self Only and Self and Family. See the back cover.

• The copay for inpatient hospitalization has changed to $150/day up to 5 days. See page 44.
• The copay for inpatient mental health and substance abuse hospitalization has changed to $150/day up to 5 days. See page
• The Primary care physician office visit including mental health office visit copay has changed to $20 copay. See Sections
5a, 5b and 5e.
• The copay for Outpatient hospital or ambulatory surgical center/outpatient surgery copay has changed to $200. See page
• The CT scan copay has changed to $200. See page 24.

Last edited:
*sigh*

I never heard a single nutter whine about deductibles until this law came to be. There have always been deductibles....and they have always been hard to pay for people mired in our conservative generated freezing of real wages.

What caps? I think you might be mistaken about caps.

"*sigh*" Do you work in the insurance field? The healthcare field? No? They why the fuck would you EXPECT to hear "nutters whine" about deductibles, you ignorant pusbag?

On the other hand, those of us who DO work in those fields HAVE heard people complain about such things in the past, AND have observed a marked upswing in it to match the increase in deductibles and such being added to plans. And I would say "Excuse me" for having increased YOUR hearing of "whining" about them - aka actually fucking informing you about what's going on in the world outside the sphincter you have your head so firmly planted in - except that I'm not sorry, since you're so woefully fucking overdue to wake up and become aware of something other than the liberal fantasyland you live your life in.

Anytime you just can't stand to "hear nutters whine", feel free to take your amazingly, breathtakingly useless presence elsewhere. God knows, it's so much easier to be a leftist if you run away from anything that might even hint at real diversity or tolerance.

You seem upset. Maybe you should do something about that. It must be terribly frustrating to be so sure about things.....only to have the nation decide to ignore you.

Ahh, leftists. "I said stupid shit, and you called me on it. That must mean I upset you!"

Yes, watching you be a damned blithering moron and brag about it DOES tend to irritate me. I'm not sure if you should be proud of being a walking advertisement for seriously late-term abortions, though.

"*sigh*" Do you work in the insurance field? The healthcare field? No? They why the fuck would you EXPECT to hear "nutters whine" about deductibles, you ignorant pusbag?

On the other hand, those of us who DO work in those fields HAVE heard people complain about such things in the past, AND have observed a marked upswing in it to match the increase in deductibles and such being added to plans. And I would say "Excuse me" for having increased YOUR hearing of "whining" about them - aka actually fucking informing you about what's going on in the world outside the sphincter you have your head so firmly planted in - except that I'm not sorry, since you're so woefully fucking overdue to wake up and become aware of something other than the liberal fantasyland you live your life in.

Anytime you just can't stand to "hear nutters whine", feel free to take your amazingly, breathtakingly useless presence elsewhere. God knows, it's so much easier to be a leftist if you run away from anything that might even hint at real diversity or tolerance.

You seem upset. Maybe you should do something about that. It must be terribly frustrating to be so sure about things.....only to have the nation decide to ignore you.

Ahh, leftists. "I said stupid shit, and you called me on it. That must mean I upset you!"

Yes, watching you be a damned blithering moron and brag about it DOES tend to irritate me. I'm not sure if you should be proud of being a walking advertisement for seriously late-term abortions, though.

You think I said stupid shit, huh? Isn't that special?

Not really. You ALWAYS say stupid shit.

Not really. You ALWAYS say stupid shit.

Tell me more.

lets try this again click on the chart and you will see what you will pay for a si;ver plan

Per person idiot!

Why don't you supply links to your graphs?

heres the web site
http://www.zanebenefits.com/blog/bid/301310/Health-Insurance-Tax-Subsidy-Charts

My post that you challenged me with, where you're saying I was full of it ...my post was based on per person... ME, I even said my cost is 250 a month ... there are other charts the show a family of 4 making less the 94,000... I've showed you that one too where it shows a family of 4 pays 680 dollars a month ... and I posted that web site which was the ACA web site ... Where you went silent ... now you coming back again trying to prove WHAT ???? you're poving that they ones who claim that they have these
outrageous cost for health care haven't even gone to the ACA web site.... If I remembere correctly you found out that your software was out dated and that's why you coulnd't get on... and if I'm wrong my question to you is how come you have gone to the web site to see what you would pay ...

Finally one of the reason I don't post web sites are you people on the right always say "well that's a liberal site so it doesn't count... so why would I waste my time just to here you say well that's a liberal site it doesn't count ... here's a though... prove me wrong in my statement ... prove that I lied

No, I didn't go silent. Go back and check the thread.
I posted real time photos from Covered California of a family of four who made $95k, received no subsidies. With their premium and deductibles met before any insurance benefits kicked in it cost them $20,000 a year.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...oid-death-spiral-post8502512.html#post8502512 post #17

The ACA isn't a 'liberal website'. If I were you I would stick with the ACA website for reference.

The chart from the blog is wrong. The penalty is (was) $95 at the time the blogger blogged it.

lets try this again click on the chart and you will see what you will pay for a si;ver plan

Per person idiot!

Because if you found out where he got the shit he quotes, you'd laugh at him even harder than you do now.

looked before you leaped huh ??? nothing Like the ACA site for your info ... the problem you have is you're stupid ... where lonelaugher has proved beyond a reasonable doubt ... he's have a feild dat with you ...you haven't a clue what you're talking about ...you just hate the black man in the white house ... we get it ...

Per person idiot!

heres the web site

My post that you challenged me with, where you're saying I was full of it ...my post was based on per person... ME, I even said my cost is 250 a month ... there are other charts the show a family of 4 making less the 94,000... I've showed you that one too where it shows a family of 4 pays 680 dollars a month ... and I posted that web site which was the ACA web site ... Where you went silent ... now you coming back again trying to prove WHAT ???? you're poving that they ones who claim that they have these
outrageous cost for health care haven't even gone to the ACA web site.... If I remembere correctly you found out that your software was out dated and that's why you coulnd't get on... and if I'm wrong my question to you is how come you have gone to the web site to see what you would pay ...

Finally one of the reason I don't post web sites are you people on the right always say "well that's a liberal site so it doesn't count... so why would I waste my time just to here you say well that's a liberal site it doesn't count ... here's a though... prove me wrong in my statement ... prove that I lied

I posted real time photos from Covered California of a family of four who made $95k, received no subsidies. With their premium and deductibles met before any insurance benefits kicked in it cost them $20,000 a year.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...oid-death-spiral-post8502512.html#post8502512 post #17

The ACA isn't a 'liberal website'. If I were you I would stick with the ACA website for reference.

The chart from the blog is wrong. The penalty is (was) $95 at the time the blogger blogged it.

here's what these bloggers do... the fact thats says you got it from as blogger says it all ... these bloggers go to a health care provider, that they find to be the most costly plan to you then say see it cost them this outrageous amount of money ... then people like you lap it up ...the fact that Ive shown you and others on these web sites where an family of 4 in California paid 680 dollars a month tell you they had the right plan and the person you chose had the wrong plan ... their are thousands of providers to choose from ... I'm for one don't have the time to find me the right plan that's why my plan was pick for me by a health care broker ... that's what they do ... if you are so stupid to believe that you can pick a plan for your self among thousands of providers, well all i can say is I hope you don't do your own taxes ... I know I don't ...

Last edited:
Per person idiot!

heres the web site

if I were you I would suggest you too stick to the ACA web site ... because nothing you have shown here is actually the truth ... one more time its a right wing Blogger you are using ... they aren't for what I believe ... they are for what they can convince people like you how bad liberal Ideas are ... when you learn that you'll stop going to bloggers...

Per person idiot!

Because if you found out where he got the shit he quotes, you'd laugh at him even harder than you do now.

looked before you leaped huh ??? nothing Like the ACA site for your info ... the problem you have is you're stupid ... where lonelaugher has proved beyond a reasonable doubt ... he's have a feild dat with you ...you haven't a clue what you're talking about ...you just hate the black man in the white house ... we get it ...

You're actually - ACTUALLY - trying to boast about how you were so right, because the ACA website agrees with you? And LoneLaugher? Really?

Okay, you really have to tell me. How much DO those lobotomy scars itch?

:lol:

love this thread.

Don't like paying higher premiums? Well sign up for the gubmits shit! It won't cost as much, but never mind the fact that it's going to suck to use, b/c all gov ins sucks to use.

but, but, it'll work this time

:lol:

The fact you people call yourselves 'liberals' is insulting to the word 'liberty'

#FakingNews: Local PGH station stands by fraudulent “Obamacare” coverage

There has been a rash of Obamacare “horror stories” making headlines across the country that, when exposed to a little scrutiny, are revealed to be completely bogus.

It started when Sean Hannity trotted out three couples with easily debunkable claims,

then there was the case of a reporter in Texas who was punked by Tea Partisans and last week, in Cathy McMorris Rodgers’ Republican SOTU response the distressing tale of “Bette” from Spokane was touted who turned out to be not at all in the predicament that was claimed.

Now local Pittsburgh station WTAE has jumped on the bandwagon with a story that ran last Wednesday, Jan. 29th.

Anchor Wendy Bell reported from Simonetta’s Collision Repair Center where insurance broker Charles Moore delivered “devastating” news to the owner and assembled employees: “Obamacare” was making their health care costs explode.

The piece had all the bells and whistles, including dramatic graphics to highlight the numbers presented by the broker creating an impression of indisputable validity.

The cameras rolled as Ms. Bell asked one employee how she would afford her health care… “I don’t know,” she said seeming on the verge of tears.
The problem is, despite the sensationalized graphics the story is void of crucial facts and information.

First, the story leaves out the fact that small business with fewer than 50 full-time employees — the Simonetta’s have 7 — are not required to offer insurance under Obamacare.

If the “best” their broker could find was this plan employees are so unhappy with, they could decide to stop offering coverage — and give employees the chance to go into the Health Insurance Marketplace individually, giving them access to income-based premium credits and help lowering their out-of-pocket expenses.

Second, there is no mention of the small business tax credit (available since 2010!) in Obamacare that could save the Simonetta’s thousands of dollars. To qualify, a business has to have fewer than 25 FT employees, making less than $50,000, where the employer contributes at least 50% to workers’ health coverage and use the new Small Business Marketplace.
Third, there’s no way for viewers to know whether the numbers given by the broker are “the best” he could do, but there’s every reason to think not.

A quick search on Healthcare.Gov’s window-shopping tool for business owners reveals a number of plans that are much better than the plan presented by the broker and WTAE as the Simonetta’s only option.
CharlesMooreFB-PreX.jpg

If you assumed that WTAE verified the broker’s numbers, you would be wrong. WTAE simply broadcast Mr. Moore’s damning numbers uncritically and presented them as solid fact.
Read more here: #FakingNews: Local PGH station stands by fraudulent ?Obamacare? coverage - HearYourselfThink.org

[Meet the Obama-hating Tea Partisan who WTAE presented as a neutral, credible source on Obamacare:

CharlesMooreFB-MoreBirther.jpg

Forum List

Back