Video: Workers See for the First Time how Obamacare Affects their Premiums/Deductible

But now people that never could get insurance can get insurance.

They may not be able to afford it, but it's out there somewhere. Oh, and 5-6 million more don't have insurance for the foreseeable future. 30 million didn't have insurance before Obamacare. 36 million don't after Obamacare.

Huh, and I got called a liar by [MENTION=32973]LoneLaugher[/MENTION] went I said ours went up 44%. He was saying everyone was lying who was claiming these outrageous increase.

You are lying. Own it.

You denying that you call people who say their rates have gone up liars?
You denying that you call people who say their doctors are leaving due the (un)aca liars?

Me, Mr. H., Meister, Vox and others have, in various threads, posted the increases we are experiencing due to the (un)aca. You call us all liars.

To that I say: No, YOU

Ladies and gentlemen.

Every one of those people could get a better deal on the exchange. The employer could relieve himself of the burden of administering the benefit. These people are being screwed by the insurance company......and by their employer. Not by the ACA.

Does anyone know how much the employer is contributing to the premiums of the employees? It doesn't sound like he is.

The woman who is going to have premiums of over 1300 per month in that video is making more than $150,000 per year? Is that what we are to believe?

I am sorry that so many of you are so easily influenced by half-journalism. Mostly because it means that we get more of it.

Huh, and I got called a liar by [MENTION=32973]LoneLaugher[/MENTION] went I said ours went up 44%. He was saying everyone was lying who was claiming these outrageous increase.

You are lying. Own it.

You denying that you call people who say their doctors are leaving due the (un)aca liars?

Me, Mr. H., Meister, Vox and others have, in various threads, posted the increases we are experiencing due to the (un)aca. You call us all liars.

I am not denying it. I think you are lying. I think you have not researched your options.

So far, nobody has proven their claim.

Ladies and gentlemen.

Every one of those people could get a better deal on the exchange. The employer could relieve himself of the burden of administering the benefit. These people are being screwed by the insurance company......and by their employer. Not by the ACA.

Does anyone know how much the employer is contributing to the premiums of the employees? It doesn't sound like he is.

The woman who is going to have premiums of over 1300 per month in that video is making more than $150,000 per year? Is that what we are to believe?

I am sorry that so many of you are so easily influenced by half-journalism. Mostly because it means that we get more of it.

Every one of those people could get a better deal on the exchange.

Prove it.

These people are being screwed by the insurance company......and by their employer. Not by the ACA.

The ACA required the coverage changes that caused the premium jump.

Conjecture, irrelevant.

Why do you ask?

Nothing to worry about. Right Democrats? When every company in the country has these types of meetings over the next year, that won't hurt Democrat prospects, right?

:lol:

heres the problem you have a video who was created by whom ??? the right wing ... there was nothing in that video that's was based on actual factual information at all ... no where in that video did they mention subsidy ... the said par is you people buy it hook lie and stinker ...

now why would I say this because I'm partisan and want to distort the facts??? for the past 4 years I had to pay for health care 550 dollars a month for a catastrophic health care plan with a 5000 dollar deductible ...

this year starting January 1, 2014 my first payment went to health care the Obama care that you seem to all dread so much because of the alleged cost??? well mine now is 250 dollars a month, with a 250 emergency room deductible ... with a max pay out of 1200 ...

so this video is telling me what here??? it is telling me that a right wing company produced it ... then played it as if it was a news cast, which it clearly isn't, because if it was it would have told you totally the opposite ...the problem you all have here is call Republican liars ... they lie for the rich 1% for their benefit and not yours .... I know better ... I know what the real reality is ... because I experiencing it now...

First off, we have to believe the case you put forward concerning you...maybe it is true, maybe it isn't. You haven't been factual about anything, just anecdotal.

You have no ide who or what produced it, but based on your skewed view you make claims you cannot substantiate.

As for reality? Why on earth would you assume YOUR purported reality is the same as everyone else's?

heres the problem that you don't seem to get or understand ... you're being lie to ... you are quoting your cost that came from your health care company under the currant plan you have lonelaugher was trying to tell you this... but you did get it, or you too stupid to understand ...

which ever it is none of you mention if you got your subsidy or not ... neither did the video ... you just blurted out a percentage just like the video did ... if you are a family of 4 and make less then 94,000 dollars a year you will get a subsidy on the average of 400 dollars or more ... the single mother working at a auto repair shop paying 1300 dollars a month ??? give me a break ... if you want to be lied to fine ... but don't sit here and try to blow smoke up every bodies ass until you go to the web site you look up ,what it will cost you... then come back here and tell us the real truth... we might then believe your lies

here's are the facts... most people working at a auto shop, unless they are mechanic, are making between 10 and 15 dollars an hour... this woman isn't making more the 94,000 dollars a year you can bet on that ... more then likely she is maybe making the most ,30,000 dollars a year at best... she would almost qualify for medicaid or the cheapest cost for health care ...

Everything here is your opinion, nothing more.

You go an on about proof, yet you provide none.....all you have is "It helped me therefore it will help everyone".

That is silly.

heres the problem that you don't seem to get or understand ... you're being lie to ... you are quoting your cost that came from your health care company under the currant plan you have lonelaugher was trying to tell you this... but you did get it, or you too stupid to understand ...

which ever it is none of you mention if you got your subsidy or not ... neither did the video ... you just blurted out a percentage just like the video did ... if you are a family of 4 and make less then 94,000 dollars a year you will get a subsidy on the average of 400 dollars or more ... the single mother working at a auto repair shop paying 1300 dollars a month ??? give me a break ... if you want to be lied to fine ... but don't sit here and try to blow smoke up every bodies ass until you go to the web site you look up ,what it will cost you... then come back here and tell us the real truth... we might then believe your lies

here's are the facts... most people working at a auto shop, unless they are mechanic, are making between 10 and 15 dollars an hour... this woman isn't making more the 94,000 dollars a year you can bet on that ... more then likely she is maybe making the most ,30,000 dollars a year at best... she would almost qualify for medicaid or the cheapest cost for health care ...

Everything here is your opinion, nothing more.

You go an on about proof, yet you provide none.....all you have is "It helped me therefore it will help everyone".

That is silly.

I've explain umpteen times to him our plan isn't from the (un)aca therefore there is no subsidy. Not worth the time to respond to, his memory and/or comprehension skills are shot.

My premium more than doubled--of course I am one of those with a so-called "junk" policy from Humana.

Employers will start laying off people or cut their hours back to no more than 29 hours per week to avoid Obamacare--thereby kicking their part time employees onto the Obamacare exchanges to buy their own insurance.

It's not Rocket Science to what business is going to do--it's already happening.

The list of companies moving to cut hours for part-time workers continues to grow, as employers look to keep staffers below the 30-hour threshold set by the Affordable Care Act.

The Obama administration announced in July that it would delay the so-called employer mandate until 2015. ObamaCare requires that companies with 50 or more employees provide health insurance benefits to every full-time worker, considered to be anyone who logs an average of 30 or more hours a week.

Employers will be hit with a penalty for each full-time employee who isn’t covered and instead purchases insurance through a federally subsidized exchange.

Although the administration delayed implementing the rule until 2015, the penalties for that year will be based on staffing levels recorded in the second half of 2014 at the latest.
With Eye on ObamaCare, Companies Move to Cut Workers? Hours | Fox Business

obamacare-cartoon-july-2013-2.jpg%3Fw%3D500

Welcome to your hope and change!

Last edited:
Yes. That makes perfect sense.

A small business owner who has a need to cover 400 shift hours per week....would rather hire 20 part time workers than 10 full time workers. He'd rather administer twice the number of employees. The reason being a law that does not require him to provide insurance unless he has 50 full time employees.

It is perfect reasoning. I love it.

Thank they'll now vote for Democrat candidates?

Stupid is as stupid does.

They are supposed to be happy because what they are paying enables poor people to have insurance. It's called redistribution.

Yeah right. The poor and disabled will be paying the fines to fund their deductibles.

Don't ya just love that "WHAT THE FUCK" look on their faces? :lol:

Tens of millions yet to enroll, folks. The shitstorm is a-brewin'.

Not like the information hasn't been out there for years. Stupid is a stupid does.

You are lying. Own it.

I am not denying it. I think you are lying. I think you have not researched your options.

Bullshit!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...oid-death-spiral-post8502512.html#post8502512 post #17

You are lying. Own it.

Some don't want to sign up for medicaid when they had ample plans to start with

-Geaux

Bullshit!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...oid-death-spiral-post8502512.html#post8502512 post #17

Your link did not prove anything, sorry.

But....know this.....

Premiums cannot exceed 9.5% of income.

Bullshit!

But....know this.....

What a deal... Get your premium jacked for substandard service

Where can I sign up?

-Geaux

Bullshit!

But....know this.....

Did you click on the pictures I provided?
Those were real time shots for Covered California.
Continue on with your denial though.
The ACA was supposed to SAVE families $2,500 a year.
This family is not eligible for subsidies or tax credits.

Questions and Answers on the Premium Tax Credit

5. Who is eligible for the premium tax credit?
You are eligible for the premium tax credit if you meet all of the following requirements:
Purchase coverage through the Marketplace.

6. What are the income limits?

In general, individuals and families whose household income for the year is between 100 percent and 400 percent of the federal poverty line for their family size may be eligible for the premium tax credit.

$23,550 (100%) up to $94,200 (400%) for a family of four.

Talk about knee jerking!

The cost of ACA for a family of four making $95k a year in California will bankrupt this family in a year or two.

Do you get it now???
$800 makes a difference!!!

You are lying. Own it.

yes I'm saying they are liars, as are you ...

Ladies and gentlemen.

they don't get it ... here their insurance man come to them explains that their insurance is going up ... not under standing that this guy is representing the insurance company and not the ACA ... if they are stupid enough to bit on his crap then they deserve what they get none of them went to the exchange to see what it would cost them... not one of them ...

not one of these clowns on these boards haver gone to the website casue the republicans said it wasn't safe .... hell, I had one woman here on these boards, can't remember her screen name but she kept trying to go to the web site and couldn't get on ... then she found out after me arguing with her for three days ... shye then found out that she had to up date her software ... of course she refused to tell us here what it was going to cost her ... she just stop debating the issue ... she was one of these poster who said her rates went up 60% or some thing like that ...

Video: Workers See for the First Time how Obamacare Affects their Premiums/Deductibles

Exactly what happened to us: Premiums up significantly (about 50%), deductibles up significantly (100%), co-pays stayed about the same.

As I understand it, the official response remains: "Tough shit".

So that's that.

all I ask you is to go to the site ... look it up for your self see what it would cost you if you bought it yourself ... again its the insurance man that is telling you what it will cost you not the ACA... he's going to try and get as much money out of you that he can that's his job ... people who go to the site ... look up what it will cost them .. come back here and say wow !!!was I wrong as you will ... stop quoting your insurance man ...

so if all those workers qualify for a subsidy

the pyramid inverts even more

with massive numbers of people dependent on the government

with fewer and fewer paying the tab

nothing like making more people dependent

what a bunch of jackasses we have running the country

Forum List

Back