Video: Trump tells protesters to go back to mommy

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Video: Trump Tells ‘Protesters’ To “Go Back To Mommy”
During a rally in Fort Wayne, IN Monday night, President Trump was interrupted by detractors yelling in protest.

And those of us who aren't Obama bitches will stand with him on that because the Trump haters are trendy, college, leftist liberal hypocrites teaching your kids how to be ball less snow flakes who will pass out at the first touch of reality. It won't make survival very easy for the little pussies.

Par for the course from a POTUS that incessantly shows his lack of wisdom, maturity, insight and knowledge.

During a rally in Fort Wayne, IN Monday night, President Trump was interrupted by detractors yelling in protest.

And those of us who aren't Obama bitches will stand with him on that because the Trump haters are trendy, college, leftist liberal hypocrites teaching your kids how to be ball less snow flakes who will pass out at the first touch of reality. It won't make survival very easy for the little pussies.

Are you talking about that guy who is so patriotic he took 5 deferments not to defend his country while other Americans were losing their lives.

I voted for Trump because I hated Hillary more, still, it doesn't mean I don't hate Trump. The fatass needs to go on a diet and get that hippy hair cut so he looks like a real commander in chief ala Caesar..

So much for your stereotyping MW. I`m a trump hater who did 35 years of hard time in a steel mill. The little pussies are those who won`t leave their house/trailer without a gun stuffed inside their bras.

Are you talking about that guy who is so patriotic he took 5 deferments not to defend his country while other Americans were losing their lives.
Ali dodged the draft too, but who cares? People shouldnt be forced to go to war. If he got deferments, he was smart. Good for him.

Ali dodged the draft too, but who cares?

....and for good reason was it not.

People shouldnt be forced to go to war. If he got deferments, he was smart. Good for him.

Don't come back years later and claim how patriotic you are, attack others who did serve and send someone else to war.

• Banned

So much for your stereotyping MW. I`m a trump hater who did 35 years of hard time in a steel mill. The little pussies are those who won`t leave their house/trailer without a gun stuffed inside their bras.

giphy.gif

People shouldnt be forced to go to war. If he got deferments, he was smart. Good for him.

Don't come back years later and claim how patriotic you are, attack others who did serve and send someone else to war.
Dont come back here until you show where you have EVER been critical of Muhammed Ali for dodging the draft.

Dont come back here until you show where you have EVER been critical of Muhammed Ali for dodging the draft.

You are never going to see me be critical of him. Did he criticize other folks service record? Has he ever been in a position to send another man into war? Has he ever claimed how patriotic he was. Now let's deal with the man who is in that position, but you don't want to talk about that.

You are never going to see me be critical of him. Did he criticize other folks service record? Has he ever been in a position to send another man into war? Has he ever claimed how patriotic he was. Now let's deal with the man who is in that position, but you don't want to talk about that.
Was Trump ever a national icon and role model for young people all over the word? He had a responsibility to those people and he failed them.

See how easy it is to excuse one side for doing the same thing, hypocrite? Thanks for playing, loser.

Was Trump ever a national icon and role model for young people all over the word? See how easy it is to excuse one side for doing the same thing, hypocrite?

Thanks for playing, loser.

You have no argument just as I figured, but just keep showing you are a weak ass Trumper.

Par for the course from a POTUS that incessantly shows his lack of wisdom, maturity, insight and knowledge.
Yet he was able to beat back all experienced Republican candidates for the nomination and then saved America by beating the fat bitch in the election. But I guess you missed all that.

What did he save exactly, rich folks to keep getting richer.

Was Trump ever a national icon and role model for young people all over the word? See how easy it is to excuse one side for doing the same thing, hypocrite?

You have no argument just as I figured, but just keep showing you are a weak ass Trumper.
No, i did have an argument. I just showed your hypocrisy. You then responded with "you have no argument", which isnt an argument.

Thanks for playing, hypocrite loser.

No, i did have an argument. I just showed your hypocrisy. You then responded with "you have no argument", which isnt an argument.

So in your dumbass mind a world famous boxer/civil rights advocate is equal to the POTUS. What an idiot.

So in your dumbass mind a world famous boxer/civil rights advocate is equal to the POTUS. What an idiot.
No, im saying their job later in life isnt relevant to any discussion about them dodging the draft early in their life. That would be fucking retarded. Quit being a racist hypocrite.

No, im saying their job later in life isnt relevant to any discussion about them dodging the draft early in their life. That would be fucking retarded. Quit being a racist hypocrite.

I am arguing with an idiot. I don't give a damn about later in your life. How in the hell can you be a coward and not serve and then years later you can order someone else into combat to lose their life but you were to much of a damn coward to put yours on the line.

I am arguing with an idiot. I don't give a damn about later in your life. How in the hell can you be a coward and not serve and then years later you can order someone else into combat to lose their life but you were to much of a damn coward to put yours on the line.
Its not easy, but if you win a presidential election, thats how you do it. Why are your questions so dumb? Why are you dumb enough to continue trying to win an argument from a position of transparent hypocrisy?

Forum List

Back