Reporter fired after caught on tape saying f**k could you imagine John James winning

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A reporter for a Michigan newspaper was fired Friday night after calling Michigan Senate Republican candidate John James’ campaign looking for an interview and thought she hung up the phone before leaving a voicemail saying “fucking John James … that would suck.”
Reporter Fired After Caught On Tape Saying ‘F**k Could You Imagine John James Winning’
------------------------------------------------------------------------

How petty are these leftist run and tell, run and tell I mean they make the best neighborhood watch snitches well trained and indoctrinated by a group who know how to use pysch warfare on their idiots.

No that is not saying if you see someone being physically harmed you shouldn't stop filming like the a hole that you are , but drop that phone and help them right after calling that trusty parent of yours known as the police.

Back in the days of normalcy that's what people did called 911 quickly and then ran over to help.

TOday if they know you are a Trump supporter they will beat the living hell out of you or fire you just for saying fuck.

Oh what's that excuse leftist retards like to use . " Their site their right" bahahah

• Banned
3uoq881.jpg

A reporter for a Michigan newspaper was fired Friday night after calling Michigan Senate Republican candidate John James’ campaign looking for an interview and thought she hung up the phone before leaving a voicemail saying “fucking John James … that would suck.”
Reporter Fired After Caught On Tape Saying ‘F**k Could You Imagine John James Winning’
------------------------------------------------------------------------

How petty are these leftist run and tell, run and tell I mean they make the best neighborhood watch snitches well trained and indoctrinated by a group who know how to use pysch warfare on their idiots.

No that is not saying if you see someone being physically harmed you shouldn't stop filming like the a hole that you are , but drop that phone and help them right after calling that trusty parent of yours known as the police.

Back in the days of normalcy that's what people did called 911 quickly and then ran over to help.

TOday if they know you are a Trump supporter they will beat the living hell out of you or fire you just for saying fuck.

Oh what's that excuse leftist retards like to use . " Their site their right" bahahah

'Smith!' screamed the shrewish voice from the telescreen. '6079 Smith W.! Yes, you! Bend lower, please! You can do better than that. You're not trying. Lower, please! That's better, comrade. Now stand at ease, the whole squad, and watch me."

You have no idea what I'm saying here, do you.....

Forum List

Back