Video Survives After Denver Cops Beat Man, Snatch Camera and Delete Footage

Don't break the law and you won't get your ass kicked by the police.
I know you are a convict but the police must have kicked your ass pretty hard for you to have become brainwashed into thinking kicking someones ass is their job. The point is that they deliberately attempted to erase the footage. If they were doing things the right way why would they need to delete the footage?

Forensic experts in Ferguson has stated that M Brown wasn't running away and didn't have his hands up. People who aren't experts still dont believe it because they don't want to. That means things were done the right way and still not accepted.
No they never stated that. What did Wilson change his story again? If Brown didnt run away why was he so far from the car? Also where does it say Brown didnt have his hands up and how does the forensic evidence tell you this?. I need a quote with a link.

Autopsy reports say Brown wasn't running away and didnt' have his hands up.

Official autopsy shows Michael Brown had close-range wound to his hand marijuana in system News

New Autopsy Indicates Michael Brown Didn t Have Hands Up Surrendering New Republic
Here's your link but you won't believe it. It doesn't fit what you want to hear.
Yes I have read this before. Is there a reason you couldnt find a quote to support your assertion?

I know you are a convict but the police must have kicked your ass pretty hard for you to have become brainwashed into thinking kicking someones ass is their job. The point is that they deliberately attempted to erase the footage. If they were doing things the right way why would they need to delete the footage?

Forensic experts in Ferguson has stated that M Brown wasn't running away and didn't have his hands up. People who aren't experts still dont believe it because they don't want to. That means things were done the right way and still not accepted.
No they never stated that. What did Wilson change his story again? If Brown didnt run away why was he so far from the car? Also where does it say Brown didnt have his hands up and how does the forensic evidence tell you this?. I need a quote with a link.

Official autopsy shows Michael Brown had close-range wound to his hand marijuana in system News

New Autopsy Indicates Michael Brown Didn t Have Hands Up Surrendering New Republic
Here's your link but you won't believe it. It doesn't fit what you want to hear.
Yes I have read this before. Is there a reason you couldnt find a quote to support your assertion?

I have a source and a Grand Jury decision based on evidence that backs up my assertion. You have nothing more than a bunch of thugs burning down buildings as yours.

Yeah, the kid who had the flashbang thrown into his crib was a criminal.

Same with the scores of people who have had SWAT knock down their doors and their houses raided, sometimes resulting in death to the innocent inhabitants, only to have the police say "whoops, wrong house, you should get your door fixed."

I have a friend, 63-year-old elementary school teacher, who had exactly that happen. While she was at work they kicked her door down and ransacked the place.

"Oops, wrong address -- oh is that a "4"? Silly me, my glasses must be dirty".

I have a source and a Grand Jury decision based on evidence that backs up my assertion. You have nothing more than a bunch of thugs burning down buildings as yours.
Does that mean you cant find a quote or that you are dodging my question?

C'mon the thread just started and already y'all wanna go :offtopic:

Why don't you snatch the camera and delete the video.

Fine by me....have your little pajama party to whine about street animals getting the only justice most will know until they're locked in a cage for life. I'll be moving on....enjoy yourself, girls. :rolleyes-41:

Don't let the door hit ya in the ass. You'll need it for the next "faggot thread".

The video shows the cop doing his job. Nothing to see there.

Forum List

Back