Video Survives After Denver Cops Beat Man, Snatch Camera and Delete Footage

Ain't no way around that. Thank Cloud.

These guys need to be locked up forever. And if anything's amiss with that baby -- anything at all-- that cop's ass is grass.

Don't break the law and you won't get your ass kicked by the police.
I know you are a convict but the police must have kicked your ass pretty hard for you to have become brainwashed into thinking kicking someones ass is their job. The point is that they deliberately attempted to erase the footage. If they were doing things the right way why would they need to delete the footage?

We are losing our constitutional rights to an overbearing, over militarized police force. These officers should be charged with assault of the dirtbag suspect, theft of the tablet, and false arrest of Mr. Frazier.

I know you are a convict but the police must have kicked your ass pretty hard for you to have become brainwashed into thinking kicking someones ass is their job. The point is that they deliberately attempted to erase the footage. If they were doing things the right way why would they need to delete the footage?

Forensic experts in Ferguson has stated that M Brown wasn't running away and didn't have his hands up. People who aren't experts still dont believe it because they don't want to. That means things were done the right way and still not accepted.

If that had been my wife, or my children, being beaten by the cops I would have drawn my weapon and started shooting them.

Of course my wife and kids avoid police at all cost, and are not involved in any criminal activity....but that doesn't always prevent violent confrontation with police anymore.

Yeah, the kid who had the flashbang thrown into his crib was a criminal.

Same with the scores of people who have had SWAT knock down their doors and their houses raided, sometimes resulting in death to the innocent inhabitants, only to have the police say "whoops, wrong house, you should get your door fixed."

He punched him because he didnt want him to choke LOL.

Oh then he tackled a pregnant chick because HE THOUGHT she was going to kick him.

Its a good thing they had an excuse and reason or else it would've looked like they tackled a women who did nothing to them and punched a guy repeatedly to comply with orders.

Forensic experts in Ferguson has stated that M Brown wasn't running away and didn't have his hands up. People who aren't experts still dont believe it because they don't want to. That means things were done the right way and still not accepted.
No they never stated that. What did Wilson change his story again? If Brown didnt run away why was he so far from the car? Also where does it say Brown didnt have his hands up and how does the forensic evidence tell you this?. I need a quote with a link.

No they never stated that. What did Wilson change his story again? If Brown didnt run away why was he so far from the car? Also where does it say Brown didnt have his hands up and how does the forensic evidence tell you this?. I need a quote with a link.

Autopsy reports say Brown wasn't running away and didnt' have his hands up.

Official autopsy shows Michael Brown had close-range wound to his hand marijuana in system News

New Autopsy Indicates Michael Brown Didn t Have Hands Up Surrendering New Republic
Here's your link but you won't believe it. It doesn't fit what you want to hear.

Forum List

Back