Video: St. Louis couple pulls guns on trespassing protesters

[QUOT
Its all fun and games until some armed black men show up.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Why would an armed black man show up? These people are doing nothing illegal.
I don't think it's legal, actually, to point a gun at someone who is simply walking down the street.
They weren't just walking down the street. They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them. As we have seen that's what thugs do. 3 black guys are room temperature now for doing that.

They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them.
They were marching til the crowd saw the guns. Yeah, a guy said he was going to take their guns away--they're lucky that's all he did.
The McCloskeys sent a clear message of intimidation to the protesters. If they were truly afraid for their property and their lives, they would have waited INSIDE with their guns and watched. If someone entered their property THEN would be the time to come out armed. But that's not what they did. They just wanted to send the message that they were going to shoot the first protester who stepped on their lawn. If they hadn't sent a message like that, the protesters would have just kept marching by.
Maybe, Maybe not.

Once the mob broke through the gate, by law deadly force was justifiable

Missouri’s law is more extensive than those of other states because it allows you to use deadly force to attack an intruder to protect any private property that you own, in addition to yourself or another individual.
They didn't break through the gate. You saw the video; they OPENED and walked through it; it was OPEN.

No. The protesters smashed through the gates of private property...

You SAW the video. They didn't smash through the gates. They admitted they were breaking the law by entering the private street. McCloskey is lying through his teeth because the law is considering charging him.

you really need to shut up,,,,

View attachment 357085

No one knows when that happened or who did it. It didn't happen when they were walking in--you saw that video. They opened the gate and walked through it. You'd think a self-important "private" neighborhood like theirs would at least have a security camera, wouldn't you? For all we know, McCloskey did it, to keep his ass out of jail.

[QUOT

I don't think it's legal, actually, to point a gun at someone who is simply walking down the street.
They weren't just walking down the street. They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them. As we have seen that's what thugs do. 3 black guys are room temperature now for doing that.

They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them.
They were marching til the crowd saw the guns. Yeah, a guy said he was going to take their guns away--they're lucky that's all he did.
The McCloskeys sent a clear message of intimidation to the protesters. If they were truly afraid for their property and their lives, they would have waited INSIDE with their guns and watched. If someone entered their property THEN would be the time to come out armed. But that's not what they did. They just wanted to send the message that they were going to shoot the first protester who stepped on their lawn. If they hadn't sent a message like that, the protesters would have just kept marching by.
Maybe, Maybe not.

Missouri’s law is more extensive than those of other states because it allows you to use deadly force to attack an intruder to protect any private property that you own, in addition to yourself or another individual.
They didn't break through the gate. You saw the video; they OPENED and walked through it; it was OPEN.

You SAW the video. They didn't smash through the gates. They admitted they were breaking the law by entering the private street. McCloskey is lying through his teeth because the law is considering charging him.

For what exactly?

Read the article I put up. That's all I know. I don't pretend to be a lawyer like some people around here.

[QUOT

Maybe, Maybe not.

View attachment 357085

I think that might violate my rights to free speech, which you fascists are always trying to steal from liberals. How DARE you say that! Afraid of hearing the truth, are you?

[QUOT

Maybe, Maybe not.

View attachment 357085

No one knows when that happened or who did it. It didn't happen when they were walking in--you saw that video. They opened the gate and walked through it. You'd think a self-important "private" neighborhood like theirs would at least have a security camera, wouldn't you? For all we know, McCloskey did it, to keep his ass out of jail.

sorry sister only you dont know and is why I said its best you shut up,,,

[QUOT

Maybe, Maybe not.

View attachment 357085

I think that might violate my rights to free speech, which you fascists are always trying to steal from liberals. How DARE you say that! Afraid of hearing the truth, are you?

sorry sister but I'm not congress,,

[QUOT

Maybe, Maybe not.

For what exactly?

Read the article I put up. That's all I know. I don't pretend to be a lawyer like some people around here.

I must have missed this article somehow.
I always try and go through the whole thread to avoid situations just like this.
Can you give me a post #

[QUOT

Maybe, Maybe not.

View attachment 357085

I'll remember that the next time you make a leap of faith and conjecture about something BLM has done. Or Antifa.

[QUOT

Maybe, Maybe not.

For what exactly?

I always try and go through the whole thread to avoid situations just like this.
Can you give me a post #

Maybe, Maybe not.

Which is LITERALLY the legal definition of breaking and entering.

Jesus.

[QUOT

Maybe, Maybe not.

View attachment 357085

I'll remember that the next time you make a leap of faith and conjecture about something BLM has done. Or Antifa.

HUH???

OH I get it,,,you cant prove me wrong so you change the subject,,,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

[QUOT

Maybe, Maybe not.

None of that matters. Missouri's citizens are protected by Missouri's Castle Doctrine, which allows people to use deadly force to defend private property. At any point that a person enters private property, the owner can then legally use deadly force to get them off of that property. That is the law in Missouri. The state's Castle Doctrine indemnifies you, even if you have to shoot someone.

There was no legal right to protest on those streets. The protesters thought they had a right to protest, but as a technical matter, they were not allowed to be there because is is essentially a private estate. If anyone was violating the law, it was the protesters. In fact, if the McCloskeys have photographs of the protesters, they could file trespassing charges against them. Look at this diagram that shows where those protesters were:

View attachment 357083

Then why are the McCloskeys being investigated for charges?

I;m assuming that you're referring to the shitbag District Attorney, right? The same DA who sued the city and the police department claiming racism, and is under investigation herself, right?

Prosecutor Sues Her Own City Under a Law Passed to Fight the K.K.K.

[QUOT

Maybe, Maybe not.

For what exactly?

Can you give me a post #

That was very...
I didnt learn shit.

[QUOT

Maybe, Maybe not.

None of that matters. Missouri's citizens are protected by Missouri's Castle Doctrine, which allows people to use deadly force to defend private property. At any point that a person enters private property, the owner can then legally use deadly force to get them off of that property. That is the law in Missouri. The state's Castle Doctrine indemnifies you, even if you have to shoot someone.

There was no legal right to protest on those streets. The protesters thought they had a right to protest, but as a technical matter, they were not allowed to be there because is is essentially a private estate. If anyone was violating the law, it was the protesters. In fact, if the McCloskeys have photographs of the protesters, they could file trespassing charges against them. Look at this diagram that shows where those protesters were:

View attachment 357083

Where I live is all privately owned property. A group of Burn Loot Murder came to protest and destroy a little shopping center. Also on private property. Our security force backed up by Orange County Sheriffs showed up and discussed their tresspassing.

[QUOT

Maybe, Maybe not.

View attachment 357085

The truth is in that busted gate pic. Will you see it?
What do you think would happen if that was my house?
:rolleyes-41:
I'm not going to be on the ground where they can get me, threatening. No..
I'm more like rooftop Koreans plus, baby!
Arrow 2 of them in the head and watch the others trip over each other hauling ass is more like it.
With not ary a word spoken. Homie ain't playin' that.

[QUOT

Maybe, Maybe not.

For what exactly?

Can you give me a post #

Here's my take OL.
The Wife and I live in a gated community with pedestrian gates just like those shown only a bit less fancy.
But the intention is still the same....Stay the Fuck Out!!
You sneak into my neighborhood behind another car and the cops will be their before you can leave.
Stay out means stay out!!!
If you have a problem with that you just might get hauled off to jail or worse.

[QUOT

Maybe, Maybe not.

View attachment 357085

Arrow 2 of them in the head and watch the others trip over each other hauling ass is more like it.

That scenario just gave me a tingle down my leg.

:laughing0301:

[QUOT

Maybe, Maybe not.

View attachment 357085

That scenario just gave me a tingle down my leg.

:laughing0301:

Good to know there's people like me out there! :biggrin:

Time to reattach the quiver to my old bow. Because the new bow is not ready, the nock is in the wrong place, and while the 1993 bow isn't as fast, I'm dead nuts with it. Pfft! Yeah, progress, schmogress. 80 lb 1993 bow. It's an old friend.
I already have put it up against bear and all kinds of critters. Solid.

[QUOT

Maybe, Maybe not.

View attachment 357083

Then why are the McCloskeys being investigated for charges?

Leftists, you bleeding heart dumbass!

[QUOT

Maybe, Maybe not.

For what exactly?

Can you give me a post #

Is an under rated wildcat round.

Forum List

Back