Video: St. Louis couple pulls guns on trespassing protesters

Its all fun and games until some armed black men show up.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Why would an armed black man show up? These people are doing nothing illegal.
I don't think it's legal, actually, to point a gun at someone who is simply walking down the street.
They weren't just walking down the street. They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them. As we have seen that's what thugs do. 3 black guys are room temperature now for doing that.

They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them.
They were marching til the crowd saw the guns. Yeah, a guy said he was going to take their guns away--they're lucky that's all he did.
The McCloskeys sent a clear message of intimidation to the protesters. If they were truly afraid for their property and their lives, they would have waited INSIDE with their guns and watched. If someone entered their property THEN would be the time to come out armed. But that's not what they did. They just wanted to send the message that they were going to shoot the first protester who stepped on their lawn. If they hadn't sent a message like that, the protesters would have just kept marching by.
Maybe, Maybe not.

Once the mob broke through the gate, by law deadly force was justifiable

Missouri’s law is more extensive than those of other states because it allows you to use deadly force to attack an intruder to protect any private property that you own, in addition to yourself or another individual.
They didn't break through the gate. You saw the video; they OPENED and walked through it; it was OPEN.

No. The protesters smashed through the gates of private property...

Saw this earlier today.
More power to em but the way they handled those firearms is criminal!!!
She had here finger on the trigger and neither had any muzzle awareness.
More likely to shoot each other than a bad guy.
These have to be new gun owners,in other words democrats. Them both being attorneys makes it even more likely.
My old man would have quietly told me to put down the firearm.....and then slapped the shit out of me if I did something like the shit they were doing.

Already some Memes about Mark and Patricia McCloskey's (aka Ken & Karen) STAGED PERFORMANCE, also mentions incorrect gun holding ROFLAO.

View attachment 356983

Ken Chadbro, Karen Chadbro, Marxist Mob, Special Guest Freedom Musket:

View attachment 356984

^^^^ More ROFLAO :abgg2q.jpg: These two have NEVER handled a gun EVER before, the pictures illustrate that, as I said before BOTH guns are probably replicas, Prop Guns used in their STAGED PRODUCTION of a confrontation with their feral zoo animal friends from BLM that they support:

View attachment 356987

This below is the best one, look at this stupid Faggot aiming the gun at his stupid wife :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 356988
Probably no faggot, although

I don't think it's legal, actually, to point a gun at someone who is simply walking down the street.
They weren't just walking down the street. They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them. As we have seen that's what thugs do. 3 black guys are room temperature now for doing that.

They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them.
They were marching til the crowd saw the guns. Yeah, a guy said he was going to take their guns away--they're lucky that's all he did.
The McCloskeys sent a clear message of intimidation to the protesters. If they were truly afraid for their property and their lives, they would have waited INSIDE with their guns and watched. If someone entered their property THEN would be the time to come out armed. But that's not what they did. They just wanted to send the message that they were going to shoot the first protester who stepped on their lawn. If they hadn't sent a message like that, the protesters would have just kept marching by.
Maybe, Maybe not.

Missouri’s law is more extensive than those of other states because it allows you to use deadly force to attack an intruder to protect any private property that you own, in addition to yourself or another individual.
They didn't break through the gate. You saw the video; they OPENED and walked through it; it was OPEN.

Thanks for the addition link on the thread. Like I said, they did well.
Hey, Gault. Neither one had carried little .22 ruger for old times sake. You shouldn't carry it either since you apparently hit what you aim at. Just sayin :)

image if they didnt have those guns???

what would it have looked like??

Minneapolis vandalism targets include 189-unit affordable housing development

minneapolis-vandalism-targets-include-189-unit-affordable-housing-development.jpg

[QUOT

Maybe, Maybe not.

You SAW the video. They didn't smash through the gates. They admitted they were breaking the law by entering the private street. McCloskey is lying through his teeth because the law is considering charging him.

Saw this earlier today.
These have to be new gun owners,in other words democrats. Them both being attorneys makes it even more likely.
My old man would have quietly told me to put down the firearm.....and then slapped the shit out of me if I did something like the shit they were doing.

Already some Memes about Mark and Patricia McCloskey's (aka Ken & Karen) STAGED PERFORMANCE, also mentions incorrect gun holding ROFLAO.

View attachment 356983

Ken Chadbro, Karen Chadbro, Marxist Mob, Special Guest Freedom Musket:

View attachment 356984

^^^^ More ROFLAO :abgg2q.jpg: These two have NEVER handled a gun EVER before, the pictures illustrate that, as I said before BOTH guns are probably replicas, Prop Guns used in their STAGED PRODUCTION of a confrontation with their feral zoo animal friends from BLM that they support:

View attachment 356987

This below is the best one, look at this stupid Faggot aiming the gun at his stupid wife :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 356988
Probably no faggot, although

Maybe, Maybe not.

Thanks for the addition link on the thread. Like I said, they did well.
Hey, Gault. Neither one had carried little .22 ruger for old times sake. You shouldn't carry it either since you apparently hit what you aim at. Just sayin :)

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

Both of em make me cringe.
Although Karen is the worst!!!
Finger on trigger,waving it around!!! Jesus!! They could have watched a few Youtube videos and at least looked like they knew what they were doing.

Apparently neither has heard of the low ready position.
i DIDNT SEE HER FINGER ON THE TRIGGER what I did see is a women that should have already emptied her mag and reloaded,,for that you need you finger on the trigger,,,

Her finger was most definitely on the trigger.
Makes me wonder if her pistol was empty. The guy kept his finger outside the trigger guard the whole time.

Close up's, her finger on the trigger and his finger outside the trigger guard:

View attachment 357005

Her finger on the trigger, his finger outside the trigger guard:

View attachment 357006

Her finger on the trigger, his finger outside the trigger guard:

View attachment 357007
her finger nail seem to be hiding the front of the trigger frame,,,
shes is very close to it but not on the trigger,,
again they only thing they did wrong was not fire,,,

all this key board commando critique is annoying, next time youre in this situation let me know how you did,,,

Oh STFU Troll.

"her finger nail seem to be hiding the front of the trigger frame,,,
shes is very close to it but not on the trigger,,"

Her FINGER is COMPLETELY on the trigger are you BLIND or just a Moron Troll Boi?

View attachment 357010

"all this key board commando"

I am NOT a keyboard commando, I am actually Military Trained and in the Military Reserve and have training as a Sniper. So go away already. You can't even SEE correctly considering you can't even SEE the woman has her finger TOTALLY on the trigger, WTF the above picture could NOT be bigger than it is. Get your eyes tested already.

Not only is her finger on the trigger but it's placed in the wrong position.
The pad of the tip of your finger is the proper placement.

So the progressive patriot wants to laugh at my statement?
Please,tell me where I'm wrong. I'm always looking for ways to improve my accuracy even after 45+ years.
You could help me and these guys with your experience.....

Even this chick knows better
the Wife of Jerry Miculek.

Whoops!
Left Jerry's Wifes video out....and of course now I cant find Her vid.

Should have squeezed off a couple rounds at the barbaric sub-human bastard's.

They descended from Adam and Eve, just like you and I. Other than the color of their skin, they are just like us.

If you don’t believe in God and just evolution, it seems they are more evolved than you.

Are they just like you? So you are saying that YOU are also a feral zoo animal like the feral zoo animals in BLM?

I’m saying we are all human, and we all have faults and no race is better than another race. If you believe in God,then we all descended from Adam and Eve and we are all equal.

I am a Christian, I believe in God, I believe that Jesus Christ is The ONLY Messiah AND my Saviour. I believe that God created Mankind in His image BUT there are some on this earth that God did NOT create and that crowd Satan created them, they did NOT descend from Adam and Eve, they were spawned in Hell and will RETURN to Hell.

We are NOT ALL equal. We have NEVER been ALL equal since time began and we NEVER will be.

Can you quote from the Bible what Satan creates? I can’t find it anywhere.

He created the original sin, which was pride. He then led one-third of the angels in a revolt against heaven, for which none of them will ever be forgiven, no way, no how.

Who did Satan create? She said Satan created those that did not descend from Adam & Eve, she seems to imply that Satan created other people.

One good thing about the likely election of the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., is that the Dems will be able to get the militants to cool it.
The Dems know how to work with the militants in order to get them to stand down.
You must be kidding.

The militants only grow more bold and violent with each concession they receive, and defeating Trump will be their Grande Prize of all time.

Why do you think Biden will be any more successful dealing with them than the Dimocratic mayors have been?

But I do not see any alternative, since -- for some inexplicable reason -- a large proportion of the current (and shrinking) majority ethnicity wants to kowtow to the militants' every wish.
I have a few things in mind other than appeasing the little Marxist bastards.

1593481397978.png

they are people that took full responsibility for their community and stand in defense of it themselves instead of depending on government for their everyday needs,,,
kinda like the CHOP without the violence being internal and the threat coming from outside,,,

The people at CHOP are nothing like the people who live in a gated community. The people at CHOP are violent criminals.

Here is an example of the left-wing version of people who live in a gated community. These people are law abiding and responsible, and I respect them 100%.

thats what I said,,,

[QUOT

Maybe, Maybe not.

You SAW the video. They didn't smash through the gates. They admitted they were breaking the law by entering the private street. McCloskey is lying through his teeth because the law is considering charging him.

None of that matters. Missouri's citizens are protected by Missouri's Castle Doctrine, which allows people to use deadly force to defend private property. At any point that a person enters private property, the owner can then legally use deadly force to get them off of that property. That is the law in Missouri. The state's Castle Doctrine indemnifies you, even if you have to shoot someone.

There was no legal right to protest on those streets. The protesters thought they had a right to protest, but as a technical matter, they were not allowed to be there because is is essentially a private estate. If anyone was violating the law, it was the protesters. In fact, if the McCloskeys have photographs of the protesters, they could file trespassing charges against them. Look at this diagram that shows where those protesters were:

mcclosky.JPG

[QUOT

Maybe, Maybe not.

For what exactly?

[QUOT

Maybe, Maybe not.

you really need to shut up,,,,

1593482061814.png

Marxism is a philosophy, which bases itself on the materialist interpretation of history. It says that history was driven by the materialistic approach of the people, which means the life of a person was driven by what he needed to survive. The Marxist ideology is to prepare the society for communism.

Difference Between Communism and Marxism | Difference Between

Thanks!

I find it kinda funny no one has attempted to disagree.

image if they didnt have those guns???

what would it have looked like??

Minneapolis vandalism targets include 189-unit affordable housing development

minneapolis-vandalism-targets-include-189-unit-affordable-housing-development.jpg
Back in my day them things were made with reinforced concrete, even between the units. That could stop bullets.
Not like I never heard "Bitch! Budda-budda-budda, Oh! My baby ,my baby!" around there, because I did.
(Uzi fire) While playing ping-pong on my friend's carport 1 block away. I knew most of the people in that place. We all were in this thing together at one time.

[QUOT

Maybe, Maybe not.

None of that matters. Missouri's citizens are protected by Missouri's Castle Doctrine, which allows people to use deadly force to defend private property. At any point that a person enters private property, the owner can then legally use deadly force to get them off of that property. That is the law in Missouri. The state's Castle Doctrine indemnifies you, even if you have to shoot someone.

There was no legal right to protest on those streets. The protesters thought they had a right to protest, but as a technical matter, they were not allowed to be there because is is essentially a private estate. If anyone was violating the law, it was the protesters. In fact, if the McCloskeys have photographs of the protesters, they could file trespassing charges against them. Look at this diagram that shows where those protesters were:

View attachment 357083

Then why are the McCloskeys being investigated for charges?

Forum List

Back