Video shows Ahmaud Arbery Was caught breaking and entering an unfinished property, then towards McMichael‘s house

If he wanted, certainly some tools, but i cant imagine he would do that in broad daylight. Instead, he scouted the place out. If something expensive was inside, he could come back at night with a truck to steal it.

So the only possible crime the gunmen could have witnessed prior to seeing a black man jogging down the street was the crime of casing the joint to be robbed in the darkness in the dark of night when he will be dressed in black in a black pickup truck and armed with the gun he stole from TravisM.

So does that conjured up image of a potential crime rise to the level that it would be justified to detain a jogger under the threat of using lethal force and deadly weapons

If he wanted, certainly some tools, but i cant imagine he would do that in broad daylight. Instead, he scouted the place out. If something big and expensive was inside (like an air compressor or a big tool cabinet), he could come back at night with a truck to steal it.
What about him coming back at night with a wide load tractor trailor and a crane to steal the whole house.

These theories of him checking out the progress of a house under construction translates to that he planned to burglarize it.

and I seriously doubt any police officer told these two idiots to stop him by shooting him.
If he had not attacked the man holding the shotgun arbrey would be alive today

If Mc Michaels had minded their own business Arbery would be alive today.

If the McMichaels had approached Arbery like a normal human being and simply asked what he was doing Arbery would be alive today.

Had the McMichaels left Arbery alone and let the cops do their job, Arbery would be alive today.

If the McMichaels hadn’t chased Arbery maybe Arbery would be alive today.

If two white McMichaels had treated Arbery like a white man he’d be alive today.

But the McMichaels didn’t do that. They saw a black man checking out the construction of a house. Something BTW other people in the neighborhood had also done both white and black. It was caught on the property owner’s camera. THE PROPERTY OWNER WAS AWARE OF TRESPASSERS. It was his job to defend and secure his own property not the McMichaels. HE CHOSE NOT TO! Instead he installed the camera. The McMichaels stuck their nose where it didn’t belong. All the should have done is call the police and let them handle it. Instead they chased and harassed Arbery for no reason. The man didn’t take anything. For all the McMichaels knew Arbery was a friend of the owner checking on the property for him. Something people do all the time. But the McMichaels didn’t care about any of that. Instead they chased and killed an innocent man. The police said Arbery had no stolen property on him. The man was just jogging when two neighborhood bullies stalked him and shot him. Even the video shows the McMichaels waiting for Arbery, truck door open as an intimidation tactic or perhaps a challenge to bait the young man. The McMichaels could have taken a picture for police. They could have followed him at a distance until the police arrived. There were 1000 better ways to deal with this THEN KILLING HIM. I hope they rot in jail. They gave the Arbery family a much harsher sentence because they will never see their loved one again.

You will also note the charge is murder and not manslaughter. Something I was surprised at because the lesser charge manslaughter would be easier to prove. I’m not sure if the police are trying to get the McMichaels acquitted by making the prosecution prove a higher charge or if there’s more proof we don’t know about.
Guess we wait and see. Hopefully the aggravated assault charge will stick and the stupid bastards will get some jail time.
The only thing I blame McMicheals for based on evidence so far was getting out of the truck

they should have followed arbrey till the cops showed up to question him

but arbrey was a naturally angry and aggressive person and its likely arbrey attacked the son who was holding the shotgun

maybe new evidence will change that but so far thats how I see it

I agree that McMichael shouldn’t have gotten out of the truck. The problem is he did and now Arbery is dead. The McMichaels instigated the entire situation. But for the actions of the McMichaels, Arbery would be alive today. The McMichaels now have to pay for that action and poor judgement. They should have let the police handle it.

They will no doubt not be found guilty of murder because the reality is they should have been charged with manslaughter unless the cops know something we don’t. I think the only charge they will be found guilty of is aggravated assault.

If Arbery did not attack a man with a shotgun, he would be alive today. In prison, but alive.
In prison for what? Trespass? And who would press charges? Mr. English the owner? He didn’t even call the police. No, Mr Arbery would certainly not be in prison for anything related to this case. The police said he didn’t steal anything. No official in their right mind would send someone to prison/jail for trespass and definitely not during a pandemic. You’re delusional.
The intent to steal is a felony, we see him with a hammer, so they had a right to stop but didn’t
LOLOL

Liar, you do not see him with a hammer since there was no hammer.

You couldn't find a single news article stating there was a hammer. No one but racists like you on forums like this are even claiming there was a hammer.

Gregory McMichael, standing in the bed of his pickup truck and on the phone with 911 did not say Arbery was holding a hammer or that Arbery disposed of a hammer.

Travis McMichael who defense would be greatly bolstered if Arbery had a hammer did not say there was a hammer.

The police did not report a hammer was found.

Neither Gregory McMichael nor Travis McMichael told police Arbery had a hammer.

Bryan, the guy in the car following Arbery has said nothing about a hammer.

Larry English, the owner of the home under construction said no hammer was taken. And he had videos of Arbery inside the structure where he would have seen Arbery taking a hammer had he actually done so.

In the video, the stick on the ground you idiotically call a hammer is already on the ground before Arbery gets there; and Arbery is not seen on the video either holding a hammer or throwing a hammer.

There were other witnesses who were out there, none of who said anything about a hammer.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.
The police report was not well put together, there was def a hammer AA stole, I have pics of it
Really! Maybe I should contact authorities and let them know. I’m sure they’d be interested that you are withholding evidence in a murder case.
It’s in the video, and from what I hear the new report includes the stolen hammer
it wasn’t found at the crime scene so it can’t be in the video. Nevertheless
Proof or it didn’t happen.
I saw a screen shot from the video of a hammer that he dropped. I cant guarantee its authenticity, but it look legit. Those pics are in this thread.
LOLOL

There is no hammer, ya moron.

I posted a video in rebuttal to that nonsense showing that object on the ground was already there.

Greg McMichael on the phone with 911 says nothing about a hammer.

Neither McMichael told the police about a hammer.

Nothing in the police report indicated a hammer was at or near the crime scene.

The homeowner has videos where he watched Arbery checking out his house and said nothing was taken.

Bryan was following Arbery in his car and said nothing about a hammer.

It makes no sense for Arbery to drop a hammer, if he had one, after being chased for 4 minutes and while he's approaching the McMichael's road block.

The only mention of a hammer in the news is that there wasn't one but that far rightwingers and neo-nazi's are claiming there was a hammer (and that Arbery was wearing Timberland boots and not sneakers).
I dont know if any of what you say is true, just like i said i couldnt verify the screen shots authenticity. YOU are the moron for thinking you KNOW the truth.
LOL

I already know you don't know shit. What was your point of reiterating that?
Neither of us KNOW the truth. All we have are news articles with tiny bits of information that we cant thoroughly verify, and the media is often wrong about these facts. YOU are the fucking moron for thinking you know exactly what happened.

Do you not understand how fucking dumb you are?
LOLOL

Drools the idiot who claims Arbery had a hammer. :eusa_doh:
When did i claim that? Quote my post. Lets see how accurate your accusation is.
Dumbfuck, it's in the quote you just posted. :eusa_doh:

Godboy said:
I saw a screen shot from the video of a hammer that he dropped.

Good news! According to the lawyer from Arbery’s family this is being investigated as a hate crime. Actually a bipartisan congressional letter was sent requesting that this be investigated as a hate crime. Looks like Arbery’s family might get justice after all.
Yes a fake law with no definition.. what is this lynching hour? Can’t get him on anything else, let’s charge with hate lol
You might think that but wait, there’s more! Georgia State Attorney General Chris Carr also made a request for a federal investigation

The police have hinted there is more video footage than what was leaked to the public. If that’s the case I’d hazard a guess that the Georgia State Attorney has seen that evidence. Unfounded federal bias to pin a crime on the three stooges? We will see when this goes to court.

This means the aforementioned local laws that might have gotten the murders off no longer matter because these three might be headed to a federal penitentiary. I never thought I’d say this but thank God for federal Law.

Oh and there’s rumblings for an investigation into the local police for possibly giving preferential treatment to McMichaels because he used to work with the police.

I’d also like to point out Georgia doesn’t have hate crime statutes on the books but if these three get convicted the state government may revisit that issue. ‍♀️

Wrong again idiot. According to Georgia Law, it is irrelevant if the structure is inhabited at the time of burglary.

The DA would have to prove “intent to steal” by a young man in broad daylight, in shorts and running shoes and no vehicle to haul away the booty. Not even a backpack.
Video of him walking, stopping, looking around to not be seen, and then running up the driveway proves intent to commit a crime. He was trespassing, period. In Georgia it could easily be charged as felony burglary. Your hero was on probation, having once taken a firearm to a school to shoot people with.
None of that is evidence of intent. He had no ability at that time to rob the house under construction.
No ability? Did he lose control of his hands or something?
He lived between 1 - 2 miles away. What was he gonna run home carrying?
If he wanted, certainly some tools, but i cant imagine he would do that in broad daylight. Instead, he scouted the place out. If something big and expensive was inside (like an air compressor or a big tool cabinet), he could come back at night with a truck to steal it.
LOL

This is why folks here laugh at you.

He had been in that house numerous times, sometimes at night, between November and February and never once took anything. Yet here you are moronically claiming he wss "scouting" the place. :cuckoo:

So does that conjured up image of a potential crime rise to the level that it would be justified to detain a jogger under the threat of using lethal force and deadly weapons
Where are you getting your bad information from? No one tried to detain Arbery. :cuckoo:

and I seriously doubt any police officer told these two idiots to stop him by shooting him.

If the McMichaels had approached Arbery like a normal human being and simply asked what he was doing Arbery would be alive today.

Had the McMichaels left Arbery alone and let the cops do their job, Arbery would be alive today.

If two white McMichaels had treated Arbery like a white man he’d be alive today.

But the McMichaels didn’t do that. They saw a black man checking out the construction of a house. Something BTW other people in the neighborhood had also done both white and black. It was caught on the property owner’s camera. THE PROPERTY OWNER WAS AWARE OF TRESPASSERS. It was his job to defend and secure his own property not the McMichaels. HE CHOSE NOT TO! Instead he installed the camera. The McMichaels stuck their nose where it didn’t belong. All the should have done is call the police and let them handle it. Instead they chased and harassed Arbery for no reason. The man didn’t take anything. For all the McMichaels knew Arbery was a friend of the owner checking on the property for him. Something people do all the time. But the McMichaels didn’t care about any of that. Instead they chased and killed an innocent man. The police said Arbery had no stolen property on him. The man was just jogging when two neighborhood bullies stalked him and shot him. Even the video shows the McMichaels waiting for Arbery, truck door open as an intimidation tactic or perhaps a challenge to bait the young man. The McMichaels could have taken a picture for police. They could have followed him at a distance until the police arrived. There were 1000 better ways to deal with this THEN KILLING HIM. I hope they rot in jail. They gave the Arbery family a much harsher sentence because they will never see their loved one again.

You will also note the charge is murder and not manslaughter. Something I was surprised at because the lesser charge manslaughter would be easier to prove. I’m not sure if the police are trying to get the McMichaels acquitted by making the prosecution prove a higher charge or if there’s more proof we don’t know about.
Guess we wait and see. Hopefully the aggravated assault charge will stick and the stupid bastards will get some jail time.
The only thing I blame McMicheals for based on evidence so far was getting out of the truck

but arbrey was a naturally angry and aggressive person and its likely arbrey attacked the son who was holding the shotgun

I agree that McMichael shouldn’t have gotten out of the truck. The problem is he did and now Arbery is dead. The McMichaels instigated the entire situation. But for the actions of the McMichaels, Arbery would be alive today. The McMichaels now have to pay for that action and poor judgement. They should have let the police handle it.

They will no doubt not be found guilty of murder because the reality is they should have been charged with manslaughter unless the cops know something we don’t. I think the only charge they will be found guilty of is aggravated assault.

If Arbery did not attack a man with a shotgun, he would be alive today. In prison, but alive.
In prison for what? Trespass? And who would press charges? Mr. English the owner? He didn’t even call the police. No, Mr Arbery would certainly not be in prison for anything related to this case. The police said he didn’t steal anything. No official in their right mind would send someone to prison/jail for trespass and definitely not during a pandemic. You’re delusional.
The intent to steal is a felony, we see him with a hammer, so they had a right to stop but didn’t
LOLOL

You couldn't find a single news article stating there was a hammer. No one but racists like you on forums like this are even claiming there was a hammer.

Gregory McMichael, standing in the bed of his pickup truck and on the phone with 911 did not say Arbery was holding a hammer or that Arbery disposed of a hammer.

Travis McMichael who defense would be greatly bolstered if Arbery had a hammer did not say there was a hammer.

Larry English, the owner of the home under construction said no hammer was taken. And he had videos of Arbery inside the structure where he would have seen Arbery taking a hammer had he actually done so.

In the video, the stick on the ground you idiotically call a hammer is already on the ground before Arbery gets there; and Arbery is not seen on the video either holding a hammer or throwing a hammer.

There were other witnesses who were out there, none of who said anything about a hammer.

The police report was not well put together, there was def a hammer AA stole, I have pics of it
Really! Maybe I should contact authorities and let them know. I’m sure they’d be interested that you are withholding evidence in a murder case.
It’s in the video, and from what I hear the new report includes the stolen hammer
I saw a screen shot from the video of a hammer that he dropped. I cant guarantee its authenticity, but it look legit. Those pics are in this thread.
LOLOL

I posted a video in rebuttal to that nonsense showing that object on the ground was already there.

The homeowner has videos where he watched Arbery checking out his house and said nothing was taken.

It makes no sense for Arbery to drop a hammer, if he had one, after being chased for 4 minutes and while he's approaching the McMichael's road block.

The only mention of a hammer in the news is that there wasn't one but that far rightwingers and neo-nazi's are claiming there was a hammer (and that Arbery was wearing Timberland boots and not sneakers).
I dont know if any of what you say is true, just like i said i couldnt verify the screen shots authenticity. YOU are the moron for thinking you KNOW the truth.
LOL

Neither of us KNOW the truth. All we have are news articles with tiny bits of information that we cant thoroughly verify, and the media is often wrong about these facts. YOU are the fucking moron for thinking you know exactly what happened.

LOLOL

Godboy said:
What did the very next sentence say? Quote it all!

Why are you being dishonest? If you had a real argument, you wouldnt have to make up lies to defend your position.

Godboy said:

The construction site video doesn't show him picking up a hammer

1590506912935.png

He walks in, looks around for half a minute, and leaves.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

Godboy said:

Why are you being dishonest? If you had a real argument, you wouldnt have to make up lies to defend your position.
LOL

Dumbfuck, you said he had a hammer. :eusa_doh:

Wrong again idiot. According to Georgia Law, it is irrelevant if the structure is inhabited at the time of burglary.

The DA would have to prove “intent to steal” by a young man in broad daylight, in shorts and running shoes and no vehicle to haul away the booty. Not even a backpack.
Video of him walking, stopping, looking around to not be seen, and then running up the driveway proves intent to commit a crime. He was trespassing, period. In Georgia it could easily be charged as felony burglary. Your hero was on probation, having once taken a firearm to a school to shoot people with.
None of that is evidence of intent. He had no ability at that time to rob the house under construction.
LOL

He had been in that house numerous times, sometimes at night, between November and February and never once took anything. Yet here you are moronically claiming he wss "scouting" the place. :cuckoo:
Who the fuck goes into a house like that at night? He was looking for something valuable, which he didnt find.

The citizen’s arrest law stipulates that the arresting citizen must have witnessed the crime as it was in progress or have immediate knowledge of such a crime identifying the criminal in the act.
There was no act of citizens arrest there was an act of following while on the phone with the police. Up until the point Aubrey decided to charge an attack Travis who is protecting himself with a gun
Following on foot or while in a truck ? At what point does anyone exit the truck, and why did they exit the truck ?
Does it matter? Is that against the law?
It could be (possibility) as based upon the acts or events that followed next. If they placed themselves and the victim in danger by their actions (Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law right), then they will have to answer for that.

Not sure what the verdict will be, but the courts will have a job on their hands getting it right for everyone involved. Once it entered the street, jurisdiction became law enforcements, and not a civilians responsibility unless self defense was needed for the aid of a person in distress or that person being endangerd by another if of course that was needed.

This is what happens when people decide to take the law into their own hands, otherwise when lives weren't immediately being threatened in the situation. Yeah maybe Arbery was a thief, a criminal, a piece of work, but was it these guy's job to confront him out on the street ? What a mess.

Get some training people or use some common sense already. Hopefully cases like this show people the err of their ways, and how people need to learn better about all aspects of these types of situations if thinking about doing the job of law enforcement. Yes, self defense is absolutely a right, but a right that needs to be protected with being educated in every aspect of its implementation of it.

Did TM's former duties as a police officer cause him to feel freerer as a citizen somehow to do such things, otherwise to perform police duties with ease, but not realizing that he no longer has the state to protect him due to his retirement, and worse involving family members in the situation before thinking it all through ??

McMichaels never took the law into his hands. Just another lie. Your thief attacked him when he was doing nothing wrong according to the law.
My thief eh ?

Yes your thief. The theif you are making excuses for. Did you get dizzy? His record is irrefutable if you actually knew what you were talking about.

Why so ignorant as to not allow for an open mind in order to contemplate or discuss all aspects of these things/cases ? Should people just adopt the close minded attitudes that are prevalent these days among sheep being led to the slaughter ??

Yes I would say that too if my argument was a dismal failure and I couldn't counter the actual facts. I'm surprised you didn't end it with "why can't we all just get along?"

You tried a laughable defense of your thief and tried to shift the blame to the actual victim. The law and the video proved you dead wrong. Not that your defense was unexpected its very common for those looking to excuse criminals.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

Godboy said:

If he was being honest he would have lost his response. Be fair now.

Where are you getting your bad information from? No one tried to detain Arbery. :cuckoo:
LOLOLOL
If you have evidence of him being detained, lets see it.
LOLOL

What the fuck do you think father and son were trying to do when they parked their vehicle in the middle of the road and yelled at Arbery to "STOP" while Travis stood guard with a shotgun in the oncoming lane?

Exactly how retarded are you, boy?

He's a master criminal. He was going to spend weeks waiting for an opportunity to steal a power tool.

LOL

Who the fuck goes into a house like that at night? He was looking for something valuable, which he didnt find.
He was there half a dozen times. Who returns repeatedly to a site to steal something when they never see anything to steal?

And there were other people seen entering that property... why didn't they steal anything?

LOL

Haven't you heard of the nocturnal runners with criminal records organization?

He's a master criminal. He was going to spend weeks waiting for an opportunity to steal a power tool.

He's a master moron. Only a fool would run towards and attack an armed man.

And he got exactly what he deserved for it.

LOLOLOL
If you have evidence of him being detained, lets see it.
LOLOL

What the fuck do you think father and son were trying to do when they parked their vehicle in the middle of the road and yelled at Arbery to "STOP" while Travis stood guard with a shotgun in the oncoming lane?

Exactly how retarded are you, boy?
Parking and yelling isnt "detaining", retard. How fucking stupid ARE you? :laugh:

Forum List

Back