Video shows Ahmaud Arbery Was caught breaking and entering an unfinished property, then towards McMichael‘s house

He's a master moron. Only a fool would run towards and attack an armed man.

And he got exactly what he deserved for it.

Better to fight back where he might avoid getting shot in the front, than to definitely get shot in the back.

LOL No one was pointing any weapon at him and he could have continued to run straight ahead unabated.

Are you always this slow with the facts?
If Travis wasn't pointing his gun at Arbery, how did he shoot him?

When he attacked and grabbed it you moron. Good God go back to your coloring books. This is just too much for you.
Imbecile, here's the first shot.... show me where you see Arbery grabbing the gun.

Oh yes because everyone would just stand there and let a thief try to take a deadly weapon from him.

You pour the milk before the cereal don't you.

He had armed backup in the other vehicle. So if Arbery got the drop on him, his son had the drop on Arbery

Which isn't illegal if you had a clue about the law you would have known that. But you liberals and the racists only understand emotion and that's why you keep losing.

Better to fight back where he might avoid getting shot in the front, than to definitely get shot in the back.

LOL No one was pointing any weapon at him and he could have continued to run straight ahead unabated.

When he attacked and grabbed it you moron. Good God go back to your coloring books. This is just too much for you.
Imbecile, here's the first shot.... show me where you see Arbery grabbing the gun.

LOL Show me where he was pointing it at Arbery before he attacked you moron.

I know its hard for your pee brain to contemplate but in this country its innocent until proven guilty. Keep on digging that hole. :)

and I seriously doubt any police officer told these two idiots to stop him by shooting him.
If he had not attacked the man holding the shotgun arbrey would be alive today

If Mc Michaels had minded their own business Arbery would be alive today.

If the McMichaels had approached Arbery like a normal human being and simply asked what he was doing Arbery would be alive today.

Had the McMichaels left Arbery alone and let the cops do their job, Arbery would be alive today.

If the McMichaels hadn’t chased Arbery maybe Arbery would be alive today.

If two white McMichaels had treated Arbery like a white man he’d be alive today.

But the McMichaels didn’t do that. They saw a black man checking out the construction of a house. Something BTW other people in the neighborhood had also done both white and black. It was caught on the property owner’s camera. THE PROPERTY OWNER WAS AWARE OF TRESPASSERS. It was his job to defend and secure his own property not the McMichaels. HE CHOSE NOT TO! Instead he installed the camera. The McMichaels stuck their nose where it didn’t belong. All the should have done is call the police and let them handle it. Instead they chased and harassed Arbery for no reason. The man didn’t take anything. For all the McMichaels knew Arbery was a friend of the owner checking on the property for him. Something people do all the time. But the McMichaels didn’t care about any of that. Instead they chased and killed an innocent man. The police said Arbery had no stolen property on him. The man was just jogging when two neighborhood bullies stalked him and shot him. Even the video shows the McMichaels waiting for Arbery, truck door open as an intimidation tactic or perhaps a challenge to bait the young man. The McMichaels could have taken a picture for police. They could have followed him at a distance until the police arrived. There were 1000 better ways to deal with this THEN KILLING HIM. I hope they rot in jail. They gave the Arbery family a much harsher sentence because they will never see their loved one again.

You will also note the charge is murder and not manslaughter. Something I was surprised at because the lesser charge manslaughter would be easier to prove. I’m not sure if the police are trying to get the McMichaels acquitted by making the prosecution prove a higher charge or if there’s more proof we don’t know about.
Guess we wait and see. Hopefully the aggravated assault charge will stick and the stupid bastards will get some jail time.
The only thing I blame McMicheals for based on evidence so far was getting out of the truck

they should have followed arbrey till the cops showed up to question him

but arbrey was a naturally angry and aggressive person and its likely arbrey attacked the son who was holding the shotgun

maybe new evidence will change that but so far thats how I see it

I agree that McMichael shouldn’t have gotten out of the truck. The problem is he did and now Arbery is dead. The McMichaels instigated the entire situation. But for the actions of the McMichaels, Arbery would be alive today. The McMichaels now have to pay for that action and poor judgement. They should have let the police handle it.

They will no doubt not be found guilty of murder because the reality is they should have been charged with manslaughter unless the cops know something we don’t. I think the only charge they will be found guilty of is aggravated assault.

If Arbery did not attack a man with a shotgun, he would be alive today. In prison, but alive.
In prison for what? Trespass? And who would press charges? Mr. English the owner? He didn’t even call the police. No, Mr Arbery would certainly not be in prison for anything related to this case. The police said he didn’t steal anything. No official in their right mind would send someone to prison/jail for trespass and definitely not during a pandemic. You’re delusional.
The intent to steal is a felony, we see him with a hammer, so they had a right to stop but didn’t
LOLOL

Liar, you do not see him with a hammer since there was no hammer.

You couldn't find a single news article stating there was a hammer. No one but racists like you on forums like this are even claiming there was a hammer.

Gregory McMichael, standing in the bed of his pickup truck and on the phone with 911 did not say Arbery was holding a hammer or that Arbery disposed of a hammer.

Travis McMichael who defense would be greatly bolstered if Arbery had a hammer did not say there was a hammer.

The police did not report a hammer was found.

Neither Gregory McMichael nor Travis McMichael told police Arbery had a hammer.

Bryan, the guy in the car following Arbery has said nothing about a hammer.

Larry English, the owner of the home under construction said no hammer was taken. And he had videos of Arbery inside the structure where he would have seen Arbery taking a hammer had he actually done so.

In the video, the stick on the ground you idiotically call a hammer is already on the ground before Arbery gets there; and Arbery is not seen on the video either holding a hammer or throwing a hammer.

There were other witnesses who were out there, none of who said anything about a hammer.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.
The police report was not well put together, there was def a hammer AA stole, I have pics of it
Really! Maybe I should contact authorities and let them know. I’m sure they’d be interested that you are withholding evidence in a murder case.
It’s in the video, and from what I hear the new report includes the stolen hammer
it wasn’t found at the crime scene so it can’t be in the video. Nevertheless
Proof or it didn’t happen.
I saw a screen shot from the video of a hammer that he dropped. I cant guarantee its authenticity, but it look legit. Those pics are in this thread.
LOLOL

There is no hammer, ya moron.

I posted a video in rebuttal to that nonsense showing that object on the ground was already there.

Greg McMichael on the phone with 911 says nothing about a hammer.

Neither McMichael told the police about a hammer.

Nothing in the police report indicated a hammer was at or near the crime scene.

The homeowner has videos where he watched Arbery checking out his house and said nothing was taken.

Bryan was following Arbery in his car and said nothing about a hammer.

It makes no sense for Arbery to drop a hammer, if he had one, after being chased for 4 minutes and while he's approaching the McMichael's road block.

The only mention of a hammer in the news is that there wasn't one but that far rightwingers and neo-nazi's are claiming there was a hammer (and that Arbery was wearing Timberland boots and not sneakers).
I dont know if any of what you say is true, just like i said i couldnt verify the screen shots authenticity. YOU are the moron for thinking you KNOW the truth.
LOL

I already know you don't know shit. What was your point of reiterating that?
Neither of us KNOW the truth. All we have are news articles with tiny bits of information that we cant thoroughly verify, and the media is often wrong about these facts. YOU are the fucking moron for thinking you know exactly what happened.

Do you not understand how fucking dumb you are?
LOLOL

Drools the idiot who claims Arbery had a hammer. :eusa_doh:
When did i claim that? Quote my post. Lets see how accurate your accusation is.
Dumbfuck, it's in the quote you just posted. :eusa_doh:

Godboy said:
I saw a screen shot from the video of a hammer that he dropped.
What did the very next sentence say? Quote it all!

Why are you being dishonest? If you had a real argument, you wouldnt have to make up lies to defend your position.

If he was being honest he would have lost his response. Be fair now.
LOL

Dumbfuck, I quoted him.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Because it is so much fun making you look stupid, lets do this again!

You said...

"Drools the idiot who claims Arbery had a hammer. :eusa_doh: "

...but in reality, this is what i said...

"I saw a screen shot from the video of a hammer that he dropped. I cant guarantee its authenticity, but it looked legit "

What i said is an undeniable fact. I saw a screen shot of the hammer... FACT! I couldnt guarantee its authenticity... FACT! At no point have i ever said Arbery had a hammer. Are you ALWAYS wrong? Even a broken watch is right twice per day. Sheesh! :laugh:
LOL

Imbecile, you couldn't have seen a screen shot of the hammer because there was no hammer.

A pity you lack even a spec of common sense.

I know its hard for your pee brain to contemplate but in this country its innocent until proven guilty. Keep on digging that hole. :)
He shot him, ya dumbfuck.

face-palm-gif.278959

and I seriously doubt any police officer told these two idiots to stop him by shooting him.

If the McMichaels had approached Arbery like a normal human being and simply asked what he was doing Arbery would be alive today.

Had the McMichaels left Arbery alone and let the cops do their job, Arbery would be alive today.

If two white McMichaels had treated Arbery like a white man he’d be alive today.

But the McMichaels didn’t do that. They saw a black man checking out the construction of a house. Something BTW other people in the neighborhood had also done both white and black. It was caught on the property owner’s camera. THE PROPERTY OWNER WAS AWARE OF TRESPASSERS. It was his job to defend and secure his own property not the McMichaels. HE CHOSE NOT TO! Instead he installed the camera. The McMichaels stuck their nose where it didn’t belong. All the should have done is call the police and let them handle it. Instead they chased and harassed Arbery for no reason. The man didn’t take anything. For all the McMichaels knew Arbery was a friend of the owner checking on the property for him. Something people do all the time. But the McMichaels didn’t care about any of that. Instead they chased and killed an innocent man. The police said Arbery had no stolen property on him. The man was just jogging when two neighborhood bullies stalked him and shot him. Even the video shows the McMichaels waiting for Arbery, truck door open as an intimidation tactic or perhaps a challenge to bait the young man. The McMichaels could have taken a picture for police. They could have followed him at a distance until the police arrived. There were 1000 better ways to deal with this THEN KILLING HIM. I hope they rot in jail. They gave the Arbery family a much harsher sentence because they will never see their loved one again.

You will also note the charge is murder and not manslaughter. Something I was surprised at because the lesser charge manslaughter would be easier to prove. I’m not sure if the police are trying to get the McMichaels acquitted by making the prosecution prove a higher charge or if there’s more proof we don’t know about.
Guess we wait and see. Hopefully the aggravated assault charge will stick and the stupid bastards will get some jail time.
The only thing I blame McMicheals for based on evidence so far was getting out of the truck

but arbrey was a naturally angry and aggressive person and its likely arbrey attacked the son who was holding the shotgun

I agree that McMichael shouldn’t have gotten out of the truck. The problem is he did and now Arbery is dead. The McMichaels instigated the entire situation. But for the actions of the McMichaels, Arbery would be alive today. The McMichaels now have to pay for that action and poor judgement. They should have let the police handle it.

They will no doubt not be found guilty of murder because the reality is they should have been charged with manslaughter unless the cops know something we don’t. I think the only charge they will be found guilty of is aggravated assault.

If Arbery did not attack a man with a shotgun, he would be alive today. In prison, but alive.
In prison for what? Trespass? And who would press charges? Mr. English the owner? He didn’t even call the police. No, Mr Arbery would certainly not be in prison for anything related to this case. The police said he didn’t steal anything. No official in their right mind would send someone to prison/jail for trespass and definitely not during a pandemic. You’re delusional.
The intent to steal is a felony, we see him with a hammer, so they had a right to stop but didn’t
LOLOL

You couldn't find a single news article stating there was a hammer. No one but racists like you on forums like this are even claiming there was a hammer.

Gregory McMichael, standing in the bed of his pickup truck and on the phone with 911 did not say Arbery was holding a hammer or that Arbery disposed of a hammer.

Travis McMichael who defense would be greatly bolstered if Arbery had a hammer did not say there was a hammer.

Larry English, the owner of the home under construction said no hammer was taken. And he had videos of Arbery inside the structure where he would have seen Arbery taking a hammer had he actually done so.

In the video, the stick on the ground you idiotically call a hammer is already on the ground before Arbery gets there; and Arbery is not seen on the video either holding a hammer or throwing a hammer.

There were other witnesses who were out there, none of who said anything about a hammer.

The police report was not well put together, there was def a hammer AA stole, I have pics of it
Really! Maybe I should contact authorities and let them know. I’m sure they’d be interested that you are withholding evidence in a murder case.
It’s in the video, and from what I hear the new report includes the stolen hammer
I saw a screen shot from the video of a hammer that he dropped. I cant guarantee its authenticity, but it look legit. Those pics are in this thread.
LOLOL

I posted a video in rebuttal to that nonsense showing that object on the ground was already there.

The homeowner has videos where he watched Arbery checking out his house and said nothing was taken.

It makes no sense for Arbery to drop a hammer, if he had one, after being chased for 4 minutes and while he's approaching the McMichael's road block.

The only mention of a hammer in the news is that there wasn't one but that far rightwingers and neo-nazi's are claiming there was a hammer (and that Arbery was wearing Timberland boots and not sneakers).
I dont know if any of what you say is true, just like i said i couldnt verify the screen shots authenticity. YOU are the moron for thinking you KNOW the truth.
LOL

Neither of us KNOW the truth. All we have are news articles with tiny bits of information that we cant thoroughly verify, and the media is often wrong about these facts. YOU are the fucking moron for thinking you know exactly what happened.

LOLOL

Godboy said:

Why are you being dishonest? If you had a real argument, you wouldnt have to make up lies to defend your position.

LOL

Dumbfuck, I quoted him.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You said...

"I saw a screen shot from the video of a hammer that he dropped. I cant guarantee its authenticity, but it looked legit "

What i said is an undeniable fact. I saw a screen shot of the hammer... FACT! I couldnt guarantee its authenticity... FACT! At no point have i ever said Arbery had a hammer. Are you ALWAYS wrong? Even a broken watch is right twice per day. Sheesh! :laugh:
LOL

Imbecile, you couldn't have seen a screen shot of the hammer because there was no hammer.

Are you dense? The screen shot is in this very thread. Seriously, you cant possibly be this stupid. You make it WAAAYYY too easy to punk you. :laugh:

The first thing somebody does in "casing the joint" is look for security devices.

And they never caught him doing that.
Well, clearly this guy was an fucking moron. We have all seen the videos of him talking to the police at this point.
So which is it? Is he a common "snatch and grab" criminal who never snatched or grabbed. Or is he a master criminal casing the joint for weeks on end?

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL Yes after he attacked you pee brained simpleton

face-palm-gif.278959

face-palm-gif.278959
Your animated gif counter argument obviously failed. Would you like to try again? This time you should use facts.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

Godboy said:

LOL

Dumbfuck, I quoted him.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You said...

LOL

Are you dense? The screen shot is in this very thread. Seriously, you cant possibly be this stupid. You make it WAAAYYY too easy to punk you. :laugh:
It's not a hammer, I don't care how retarded you are.

The first thing somebody does in "casing the joint" is look for security devices.

And they never caught him doing that.
Well, clearly this guy was an fucking moron. We have all seen the videos of him talking to the police at this point.
So which is it? Is he a common "snatch and grab" criminal who never snatched or grabbed. Or is he a master criminal casing the joint for weeks on end?
He is likely an opportunist who looks in many different places for things to steal. This construction was merely one of many targets.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL Yes after he attacked you pee brained simpleton

face-palm-gif.278959
Again.... show me where you see that.....

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

Godboy said:

LOL

Dumbfuck, I quoted him.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You said...

LOL

I wouldnt know. I havent been able to authenticate that screen shot of the hammer yet.

He had armed backup in the other vehicle. So if Arbery got the drop on him, his son had the drop on Arbery

Which isn't illegal if you had a clue about the law you would have known that. But you liberals and the racists only understand emotion and that's why you keep losing.
If you had a clue about the law, you would know that was premeditation.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

Godboy said:

LOL

Dumbfuck, I quoted him.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You said...

LOL

I wouldnt know. I havent been able to authenticate that screen shot of the hammer yet.
LOLOL

The one you said looked "legit?"

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

Godboy said:

LOL

Dumbfuck, I quoted him.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You said...

LOL

LOLOL

The one you said looked "legit?"

:abgg2q.jpg:
Yeah, it seemed to match the same lighting a graininess of the video, so it looked legit, but i havent authenticated it yet. Ill wait to see what the investigators reveal to us.

He is likely an opportunist who looks in many different places for things to steal. This construction was merely one of many targets.
You know that burglaries get reported. That once one construction site gets robbed, it puts all others on notice. That's why they were there in the first place.

If you had a clue about the law, you would know that was premeditation.
Carrying a gun is premeditation of what?

You know that burglaries get reported. That once one construction site gets robbed, it puts all others on notice. That's why they were there in the first place.
Your point being?

Exactly.....if he had planned to committ murder he would never have let the suspect get that close.

I doubt TravisM wanted to shoot to kill. I suspect he wanted and expected the black guy to stop when two men holding firearms told him to stop. And that is aggravated assault. No intent to actually harm is required for that changed. I suspect TravisM misjudged where the jogger would run and he got too close and I believe from the shadows that both men were less than six feet apart in front of the truck when the first shot was fired. That distance apart was the result of TravisM’s movements after Arbery tried to avoid contact, not the result of a sudden left turn eight foot rush toward the gunman standing on the left side of the road. That bullshit story is debunked on the video.

Forum List

Back