There Is No "Law And Justice"

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
As the old adage goes, and no truer words were ever spoken....

"99% of Lawyers give the rest a bad name."

1. The entire scenario turned when General Flynn hired a new and honest lawyer....Sydney Powell.....bless her.
His original lawyers.....HIS LAWYERS!.....were the prestigious firm of Covington & Burling.

The crook who claimed to be Hussein's 'wing-man,' Eric Holder, is a partner in that corrupt organization.

Flynn's lawyers.....HIS LAWYERS.....at that firm made a deal with the federal Deep State prosecutors to convince Flynn to plead guilty.
They hid exculpatory documents from THEIR CLIENT, Flynn.....while they were bleeding him dry.....he had to sell his house.

2. "Surprise discovery in Flynn case: former lawyers find evidence they failed to produce
Law firm claims inaccurate searches led to oversight of 6,800 documents in legal battle to overturn former Trump national security adviser's conviction."

3. Lead attorney for Gen. Flynn Sidney Powell argues the government intentionally hid documents in order to protect their prosecution of him.

“…a guilty plea is supposed to be knowing and voluntary….we have evidence that it was coerced….”

Flynn’s previous lawyers “had a secret side deal with the prosecutor….”

“…they hid all the evidence we’ve uncovered that shows he is completely innocent….”

The original law firm, with Eric Holder as a partner, had a deal with the government to make sure he pled guilty.

The FBI needed the prosecution of Flynn in order to keep the obstruction hoax against Trump, going. “Comey knew that they had no evidence of collusion between Russia and the Trump Campaign.”

“…we have messages that the 7th floor was in on this…and that’s Comey and McCabe.”

The documents show they knew and acted against Flynn's interests by colluding with prosecutors involved in criminal misconduct. A clear violation of the Attorney Client relationship and his agreement to act on his behalf.

This violated Flynn's right to fair and impartial judicial proceedings. They violated his constitutional rights.

Flynn could own this Attorneys Office and everything they own.

I hope he sues the shit out of them. And I hope all lawyers on either side lose their license to practice law if they were duplicitous in this shameful affair.

Eric fucking Holder? Who convinced Flynn to go with these people? Talk about a railroading job.

It's a sad day when you have to sell your house to pay legal bills.

You need your house...so you can sell it to pay for Obamacare.
The really sad thing is we've been telling these people that this happened for the last solid year.....but they refuse to admit it.
CNN and MSNBC will ignore this story and simply cover something else.....like the story about a black idiot who ran at a couple of red-necks holding shotguns and got shot for his troubles. Or they'll cover the new normal.....discussing how our country has to be transformed into some paranoid lunacy so they can legitimately destroy the economy.
oh......and anyone who thinks these degenerates are gonna allow us to have sporting events without a fight are fooling themselves. The NFL still hasn't been allowed to start training their new draft picks. Now they're trying to figure out how to do it over a friggen cell phone.

A three-pronged attack

1. Bankrupt Flynn so he could no longer pay for representation.....

2. Threaten to double and triple the charges if he didn't plead guilty

3. Bring charges against his son, a new dad.

Disgusting low-life Liberals.

It's a sad day when you have to sell your house to pay legal bills.

You need your house...so you can sell it to pay for Obamacare.
If I'm to be in a situation of losing my freedom and my goods by playing guilty, then I prefer to be sentenced guilty anyway but give my goods to my family and never to the attorneys.

Hell with attorneys.

If the judicial system has been made to defend yourself solely thru attorneys, then the judicial system itself sucks.

If I can't defend myself in court, then there is no justice at all.

Forum List

Back